1110Legal Solutions New York

  • Catherine
    Apr 24, 2011
      StaffingForce Legal Solutions New York

      Market Center Office is expanding again!

      Interest in Legal recruiting, career management & staffing?

      We'll help you earn 5 figures+/month in commissions

      Are you looking for a ...

      ... staffing specialty

      ... location

      ... dedicated team

      We are here to help!

      Don't have a recruiting, career management or staffing background? That's fine with us -
      we will provide you with all the education you need to become successful.

      - Work from anywhere

      - Flexible hours

      - Comprehensive training

      - Collaboration, teamwork & community

      - Mentorship

      We are looking for Associates that have:

      - Desire to work with a team

      - Commitment to StaffingForce Legal Solutions - New York

      - Dedication to grow the team

      The StaffingForce Legal Solutions New York Team is growing and current members

      reside in, Ohio, Michigan, and New York.

      Please contact me at:

      Are you interested in another Staffing Speciality & location?

      Upcoming Webinars

      Please tell them I invited you. Cathy M.

      Sincere & Best Regards,
      Cathy Milenbaugh
      Staffing Force
      Legal Solutions Associate
      An Independent Female Owned Business
      E-mail cathcart3@...
      Join our free Social Network Site!
      Sign in as a member, please say I invited you!

      We deliver on our commitments,
      so you can deliver on yours!