1084Re: [The_Paralegals_Network] Fwd: Current Litigation Paralegal Opening

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Apr 29, 2010
      Its New York.

      On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:02 AM, <cpurvesbaker@...> wrote:

      In which city is this opening available?

      From: "Roger Morales, CNSA" <rmparalegal@...>
      Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:33:54 -0400
      Subject: [The_Paralegals_Network] Fwd: Current Litigation Paralegal Opening

      FYI

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Moore, Tom (02940) <tom.moore@...>
      Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:22 AM
      Subject: Current Litigation Paralegal Opening
      To: "rmparalegal@..." <rmparalegal@...>

      Hi Roger,

        It was great speaking with you. Glad to hear that everything is going well. Below is the description for the position we were discussing.  Please let me know if you know of anyone who may be interested.  Thanks!

      Litigation Paralegal for a premier entertainment corporation.  Handling collections and garnishments on contracts etc.  Salary is in the $60’s, looking for 2+yrs experience

       PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES

         Assist litigators in various cases. Take primary responsibility for individual cases and manage outside counsel as required. Assume primary responsibility for assigned document productions.

      ·  Respond to subpoenas and other information requests.

      ·  Pursue affiliate and studio collection accounts referred to Legal, primarily from the Cash & Revenue dept. Effect contract termination and suspension.

      ·  Respond to garnishment notices and other processes pertaining to employees.

      ·  Pursue claims in assigned bankruptcy filings.

      REQUIREMENTS

      ·  Bachelor's degree preferred.

      ·  A minimum of 2 years related experience, preferably in the legal industry.

      ·  Must be comfortable with legal documents such as briefs, licensing/distribution agreements

      ·  and contracts, and subpoenas.

      ·  Must be detail oriented, a team player, and have excellent communication skills (oral & written).

      ·  Must be able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.

      Thanks Roger!

      Tom

      Thomas G. Moore

      Recruiting Manager

      Permanent Placement Division

      Robert Half Legal

      A Robert Half International Company

      245 Park Avenue, 25th Floor

      New York, NY 10167

      Tel: 212.557.7878 ext. 65570 (F)212.973.1030

      tom.moore@...

      Connect to me on LinkedIN

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic