Re: Edna Cintron

  • Scott Loughrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      last Saturday night a group of conspiracy buffs met over dinner to talk about the victims of 9/11.  We ate food, drank wine and sang a few familiar songs.

      afterwards we sat around the dinner table and held hands.  The room was completely dark.  Suddenly, lightning struck outside.

      Our hostess (who shall remain nameless) encouraged us not to break our connections; so we held hands even though lightning and thunder was now persistent.

      The hostess produced a ouija board and began speaking in tongues, her hands in constant contact with the letters on the board.

      After a few minutes a gasp arose from the assembled.  the letters on the board had somehow been arranged to spell E-d-n-a.

      by and large the gathering refused to believe it; we challenged the hostess about the accuracy of the letters that had been selected.  Still, the hostess was adamant: these letters were chosen by the spirit which had entered the room.

      No one could recall seeing how the letters actually came to light.  Meanwhile, no one doubted the sincerity of our hostess who plied us with food and bottom-less glasses of wine.  The wind howled outside.  We were informed by servants of the hostess that the roads had now become impassible.  For better or worse, we were not going to leave the chamber until the storm or the weekend had passed.

      The hostess resumed her incantations.  we held each others' hands as if our lives depended on it. More lightning and thunder crackled outdoors.  The electricity went out; candlelight ruled the moment.

      The hostess resumed speaking in tongues.  Suddenly, the ouija board vibrated.  The hostess informed us that a member of the Dead was walking among us.  We all wanted to leave; however, no one would break free of each other's hands as if doing so would invite the greatest terror imaginable.

      Suddenly, new letters revealed themselves on the ouija board.  we saw the words: 'Let it go'.

      The hostess told us what we already knew: We were in contact with the ghost of Edna Cintron.  As we were all familiar with 911, everyone understood the meaning of this.

      Edna Cintron was speaking to us!  She was telling us to leave her memory be.  "Let it go" has no ambiguity; we all understood that she was asking us to focus less attention to her memory.  Edna was telling us to spend less time discussing how she bravely stood near the edge of the WTC Tower waving to indicate the relative temperature of the broken beams visible to world.

      Her presence near the beams spoke volumes about the real temperature of the North Tower before it collapsed.

      Yet, she was communicating to us to let her memory fade.  The ghost of Edna Cintron, now moving efffortlessly among us, was informing us there were better ways of convincing the public that 911 was a scam.

      Suddenly, the French windows blew open.  The storm abruptly lifted.  We stopped holding hands.  Servants arrived to clear the plates on the table.  We felt like the evening was over, even though it was only 9 o'clock.

      Later we wondered: Did Edna Cintron really communicate to us?  Did she tell us to forget about the crucial role she played on 9/11/01?

      We'll never know for sure the answer to these questions.  Yet, the assembled now all agree on a few points.  Edna Cintron had appeared; she was conveying to us the urgency of spending less time *her* and more time discussing collapse physics and TV fakery.

      We resolved not to disappoint the ghost of Edna Cintron.