Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Shameful Lies about Edna Cintron Re: Simon Shack is a Perp.

Expand Messages
  • Scott Loughrey
    is it just me, or do New Yorkers have absolutely the worst-sounding accents the English language knows?  i write this completely aware of how awful the
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      is it just me, or do New Yorkers have absolutely the worst-sounding accents the English language knows?  i write this completely aware of how awful the Balmorese (as it is called) spoken by lifers in Balti-more sounds.
       
      i listen to a male New Yorker talk for a few seconds and i want to punch him.
       
      what would it cost Mayor Bloomberg to send a few hundred thousand of the New Yorkers with the worst accents (read: most local) and ship them to Dublin, Ireland for corrective speech therapy?

      oh, i'm glad to see Edna's friends still remember her.  however, it might be time for them to move on.  She's dead, and the world no longer cares.
       
       

      --- On Mon, 8/2/10, Rosalee Grable <webfairy@...> wrote:

      From: Rosalee Grable <webfairy@...>
      Subject: [planehuggers] Shameful Lies about Edna Cintron Re: Simon Shack is a Perp.
      To: "Clare Kuehn" <clarekuehn@...>
      Cc: "jfetzer@..." <jfetzer@...>, "MARCUS ICKE" <marcus_icke@...>, "Jack & Sue White" <jwjfk@...>, "Jeff Hill" <shure_dj@...>, planehuggers@yahoogroups.com, "Morgan Reynolds" <econrn@...>
      Date: Monday, August 2, 2010, 4:26 PM

       
      http://patricianaza rio.com/2009/ 09/19/september- 11th-memorial/
      Today, Friends and family of Edna Cintron are remembering her.
      The front office worker of the international risk management first Marsh and McLennan didn’t make it out of Tower One after the Terrorist Attacks.
      Patricia Nazario sat down with the woman’s husband.
      He’s a New York City doorman.
      He left his post on Madison Avenue to go to the Financial District and look for his wife.

      Watch video of Edna Cintron's memorial service, including a montage of photos of her.
      The allegedly "fake" comparason should be counted obscene.
      The NYT picture is older and she's not wearing glasses. The smile is different.
      Shameful lies about a brave and incredible woman who's life was well documented.
      http://webfairy. org/edna
      http://webfairy.org/edna/FLIPcintron_edna_small.jpg

      Claire Kuehn wrote:
      Sure. Pics of Cintron sent (and described on Monday's show). I think it's done to discredit a real Cintron at the tower, once we (you) discovered the other fakes. <shrug>

      Same photo background (minus one one of the lines) and hair, etc. but glasses gone, expression moved laterally to the left of the photo, to impress that she'd turned her head -- but if all were miraculously kosher with the hair and background, and her expression miraculously similar, still the features would have a change in perspective on the eyes and nose. They don't.

      Blur tries to make one *feel* the nose is narrower. It isn't. Same nostril shape (accounting for blur).

      ............ ......... ......... ......... ......... .

      Re. parallax problems with bridge (not to mention the horizon problems in other images):

      It's not pure trigonometry (it's proportions in space, not just in the image).

      a) The buildings are transforming (moving) to the right, roughly together in their layered similar distance, but we see it as the bridge moving to the left because we're tracking (turning to face) the towers as we move. That's all fine.

      b) But all items exactly in a line will begin to shorten in distance from each other as you move off to the left. As you move, they begin to collapse together (eventually this would create true overlap in the distance off to your right). This would be a minimal change since we haven't moved much to the right, compared to our distance. But it bears mentioning.

      c) More important, and probably more noticeable, all buildings in front of the towers (or behind) would also be moving in their own layers of distance. Yes, all buildings are relatively far from us and not moving mostly "together" (which we see as stillness and the bridge moving, because we're tracking the bridge), but they would not move exactly or nearly exactly the same. So, even though we're tracking the buildings, we would see movement in them.

      d) In some clips we get a tiny bit of movement in the buildings but some of this is blur, some of it is movement in only PART of the clip, and some is the SAME POSITION IN MULTIPLE CLIPS but WITH the bridge at DIFFERENT PLACES!

      So, it's the relative movements in ALL items which is the issue.

      Love,
      CLare


      From: Rosalee Grable <webfairy@thewebfair y.com>
      To: Clare Kuehn <clarekuehn@yahoo. ca>
      Sent: Fri, July 23, 2010 2:51:02 PM
      Subject: Re: Simon Shack is a Perp.

      Show me this Edna Cintron Pic you are claiming is fake.
      The idea that Trigonometry is now a 'strawman" arguement makes me want to use all caps or barf or something.

      Clare Kuehn wrote:
      > No, there is one that is fuzzy is without glasses and the features are moved to the right so it looks a bit like she's turned her head a bit.
      >
      > So, it was probably doctored to discredit your work.
      >
      > The hundred others (and the coded names of way more) are the original fakes, to boost numbers.
      >  As I said, there is a difference between recognizing faking and coming to conclusions about what it means.
      >
      > a) In gist, they boosted numbers.
      > b) In a few cases (Judge and Cintron) they were specifically covering for something else: murder and your dicovery of Cintron in the videos waving.
      >
      > Now the fact that Simon and Phil don't recognize those subtleties doesn't make them spooks. Perhaps there are people around them who are, but Simon and Phil are clearly like MOST RESEARCHERS: when they find something they run with the largest interpretation that's possible.
      >
      > Do you understand me now? I have said this set of observations before, but I'm trying to be more succinct.
      >
      > Parallax 4U is a completely misguided straw man argument or a spook video. That it is at least a straw man argument is absolutely true EVEN IF SIMON'S WRONG: that is, even if the bridge and the foreground buildings all are in proper relationships (note: foreground buildings to EACH OTHER are part of the key we need) ... so, even if all is correct, Parallax 4U is doing a straw man argument. Simon wasn't questioning that the bridge moved it was UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES WITH THE FOREGROUND BUILDINGS TO EACH OTHER that he was questioning.
      >
      > Caps aren't for shouting but for emphasis when I type usually. I just don't have reliable formatting in my e-mail program, so bold doesn't always work so I don't use it. :)
      >
      > Clare
      >
      > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------
      > *From:* Rosalee Grable <webfairy@thewebfair y.com>
      > *Sent:* Thu, July 22, 2010 12:02:50 PM
      > *Subject:* Re: Simon Shack is a Perp.
      >
      > NONE of the Edna Cintron pictures are "fake."
      > One is an ENLARGEMENT of her face, which was used for her obituary picture.
      > In the metadata there is still a thumbnail showing the entire scene of her cubicle that the fuzzy closeup was cut from.
      > There is only so much resolution in an original photo. If it were magically "clear", that would be a better arguement for fake.
      >
      > The helicopter footage, no matter how wierd it looks, is following the laws of optics perfectly, front and rear.
      > Not only that, but a little Russian plane that was capturing pix as it flew down the Hudson is shown in the helicopter footage.
      >
      > I used to believe what you believe now, but I let physical laws of nature win the arguement in all instances.
      > Trigonometry Rules, and YouGeneDebs is a master at it.
      > We might snark at his credentials, cos he "found" the Russian Pix and it must take some intelligence knowledge for that.
      > The little plane taking the Russian Pix is represented in the supposedly "fake" supposedly composited supposedly artificial footage.
      > This shows beyond doubt
      > http://s1.zetaboard s.com/pumpitout/ topic/1561276/ 1/
      > http://www.livevide o.com/video/ YougeneDebs/ D14A18F410254447 8D742110EAF470E0 /the-russian- pix-part- two-agai. aspx
      >
      > My point is that the second hit "planes" were faked very crudely to coinside with pre-planned camera angles of real cameras taking real footage.
      > The "planes" were created in Microsoft Flight Simulator, off the shelf, not some program capable of rendering faultless faakery, indistinguishable from real life, but different.
      >
      > Remember I been fighting this fight almost 9 years now.
      > If there's a pothole or a landmind, I've stepped in it at some point.
      >
      > "Fred" was my friend. I even sent him my computer when I upgraded, once. I admired his work. I even knew he was a spook on the outs with his directorite. They gave him testicular cancer and IRS audits to deal with.
      > Once he visited Nico in New York, and he wore a disguise for that. I believed his premise.
      > LowDown on the DownLow is one of my favorite videos ever.
      > http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=-394521736 042612673
      > And it took me a long time to look at the intent of the case they were building was to coverup my work on the nature of the first hit footage and Edna Cintron, and the implications thereof.
      >
      > Edna Cintron was a real person, well documented and remembered in her community.
      > Every snipped of footage she's in is flawless. Even the shadow of her arm waving is subtley conceived and crisscrossed with heatwaves.
      > Completely unfakable, except when the definition of "fake" becomes whatever you don't believe in.
      >
      > Meet Edna Cintron
      > http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=2164396237 994540011
      > Making Meet Edna Cintron
      > http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=-522661810 5415491486
      > Edna Cintron VS Wq2rx
      > http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=7222513846 093262290
      > Koan For Edna
      > http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=6792330647 88045248
      > Cosmic Transgression
      > http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=2715036585 029128291
      >
      > These videos feature enlargements made in VirtualDub a free software
      > http://virtualdub. org
      > and can be replicated by anybody who cares to give a shit.
      >
      > Standing in the Plane Shape Hole  waving her ass off every time a helicopter approached for the last hour of her life put The Big Lie to all the claims of great heat.
      > She is standing on what looks to be a melted beam, less than 10 minutes after the beam mysteriously melted, allegedly by kerocene while gliding through the building.
      >
      > She is not alone. The other survivors and she were all photographed while falling to their deaths by the same photographer who caught the dying breath of Robert Kennedy.
      > How big a coincidence is that!
      > http://www.google. com/search? q=%22the+ falling+man% 22+video
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > Clare Kuehn wrote:
      > > Hello, Rosalee.
      > >
      > > Parallax 4 U doesn't debunk the bridge issue. The issue is that the buildings in FRONT should shift more ...
      > >
      > > Not that the bridge SHOULDN'T. The point is, in real space, the bridge is stationary and the buildings in front shift; but when you turn your head or camera (Viewing Tracking the Towers) the bridge will seem to move and the towers not. That's all fine! Parallax 4 U goes no further and is attacking a straw man argument of their own making.
      > >
      > > Simon's point is that in different ways in different clips, the bridge "moves" when the buildings in relation to each other (all buildings in front) haven't moved. This would mean always that the bridge is not a natural item and the buildings in front are natural. It creates mutually exclusive optics between clips.
      > >
      > > So sorry about your bike!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!
      > >
      > > I agree about beam weapons. Sadly, I think that is the only thing which agrees with all the evidence. And as to Phil, no he DOES NOT AGREE WITH SIMON about Simon's main evidence! Only about presenting how strong the evidence is for unreal victims. (And then they both run with that a bit far.)
      > >
      > > As to Edna Cintron: remember these guys are tracking fake photos and building a case about THAT. Edna Cintron does have a set of photos one of which is tampered with (fake). Perhaps in her case, just as with Mychal Judge, fake (set-up or re-worked) photos are out there to FOOL RESEARCHERS AND MAKE THEM FIGHT OVER THE BIGGER PICTURE?
      > >
      > > Ever consider that?
      > >
      > > In general, the fake photos and names are -- again as a *general* truth -- a good thing to know about. But individual cases may vary and we will never know in all cases either. So maybe Edna was doubled in a photo (and had a duplicate last name with another victim not of her family maybe?) to make the smoke images YOU studied get "debunked" by researchers into the victim photos!
      > >
      > > Sounds convoluted, but a few key persons twisted within the record but real would accomplish what's happening right now with you, Phil, Simon.
      > >
      > > Some good fakes (families and all) are covering for masses of bad fakes; some persons have no normal record because they did die that day in demolecularization AS WELL; and some fakes are covering for real persons the perps don't want you to know too much about (maybe): Judge's murder and Cintron's waving in a not-hot fire!
      > >
      > > Just because those who are presenting the strength of what they've found with fake photos and names and testimonials are taking it to assume most or all could be fake does not mean they haven't discovered and are presenting a large PIECE of the puzzle. Many must be fakes ... and if it's only the 1200 with NO ID AT ALL or it's SOME of those and some with ID ... well, fine. It still means massive bloating of numbers and it's still a good discovery.
      > >
      > >
      > > Good luck ... with your bike situation!
      > >
      > >
      > > Clare
      > >
      > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------
      > > *From:* Rosalee Grable <webfairy@thewebfair y.com
      > > *Sent:* Wed, July 21, 2010 9:40:32 PM
      > > *Subject:* Re: Simon Shack is a Perp.
      > >
      > > Simon Shack is offering a FALSE overview of the case.
      > >
      > > The items that would change his false overview (so far off it's acceptable to Phil Jayhan) he ignores completely.
      > > September Clues is riddled with errors. It makes false conclusions and sticks with them.
      > > Addendum compounds the errors, with no relief and no justice.
      > >
      > > I'd recommend you watch Parallax 4U <http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=qPUW4UAsCEA>
      > >
      > > The video does look pretty perposterous, but what it is showing is the power of WESCAM
      > > http://google. com/search? q=wescam
      > > The helicopter is actually over 68th street, according to the accompanying audio, about 5 miles away. And the Verazanos bridge is another 5 miles after that.
      > > Parallax 4U
      > > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=qPUW4UAsCEA
      > > YougeneDebs work is Conclusive, and factual using underappreciated Known Laws of the Universe. Calling it "debunker" lets me know you had shades on watching it.
      > >
      > >
      > > I was a supporter of Simon Shack for a long time.
      > > It isn't til 911Movement could not ban posters fast enough to protect Simon Shack and pulled the site with the "convenient" timing of "Reality Shack" appearing the next day with it's Grand Thesis carefully guarded by strict moderation.
      > > Simon Shack got away with it while destroying 2 years of fantastic and wideranging information.
      > >
      > > At first I thought that Simon's critics were just jealous.
      > > Nope. Discovering his duplicity made me feel betrayed, and so I just turned my back and spent my time riding along the Hudson instead.
      > > So much is irreplacably lost.
      > > My bike was stolen a couple days ago, and until my new one is ready, I guess you guys are stuck with me for a while.
      > >
      > > I am remembering how long and faithfully Jim Fetzer supported Steven Jones til he finally came face to face with the fact he was supporting a guy who turned out to be an expert on military uses of free energy, and was the same guy who stifled it's civilian use.
      > > If people learn from their mistakes and correct themselves as the work progresses, to me that shows heart and conscience in the right place.
      > > Heh. With the exception of Pumpitout, regressed into thumbsucking lobotomy planehugger of course.
      > > But his site does a great job of putting Simon Shack in his place.
      > >
      > > So does Marcus Icke, who showed how optics, in the real and natural world, would replicate the peculiarities we see, no matter how peculiar it looks to us.
      > > http://Youtube. com/peanutbrain9 11
      > >
      > > It is important evidence.
      > > Simon Shack uses as evidence of contrived animation a beautiful proof that says that footage we are looking at is REAL and actual.
      > >
      > > The importance is REAL footage can be used as evidence on it's own behalf, while complex animation doesn't mean nothing evidence-wise.
      > >
      > > All of the evidence points to and substantiates beam weapons, Tesla Weaponry, "Cold Fusion" as the mechanism of destruction.
      > > It becomes part of the coverup.
      > > They are covering up vivid evidence of Cold Fusion by hollering "fake" at it, and then turning the whole subject away from crummy fake planes and onto crummy fake passengers.
      > > "Everything is FAKe" is a damaging and false meme also used to cover up evidence of Templar exploaration of America pre Columbus. (according to a history channel show I watched last night.
      > > They holler fake at stone carvings and maps and pictures and even temple ruins.
      > > Hollering fake at real things has a long and documented history.
      > >
      > > They call Edna Cintron fake, and the first hit "fake."
      > > Edna is real. She has passed every test.
      > > The first hit is real footage showing real evidence. It has been decimated, but that does not make it fake.
      > >
      > > The footage shows a beam weapon being pointed at the tower from a window in the Tribeca Grand Hotel.
      > > It sparks as the building detonates the plane shape hole.
      > >
      > > The footage is touched up because the "wing mark" of the plane shape hole hasn't appeared yet.
      > > The wing mark was layered in. This does not turn the footage "fake." IT is real and contains much important evidence that is overlooked cos it's supposedly 'fake'./
      > >
      > >
      > > If Simon Shack comes to terms with Edna Cintron, then I would believe that he had good intent.
      > >
      > > Some times I sit at Edna Cintron's memorial, on a tree down the street from where their store, Sweet William's Floral was.
      > > I even uncovered footage of her memorial service as shown on NY1.
      > > When their falsehoods are exposed, they just dummy up and call the opposition "debunkers".
      > >
      > > I'd like to be wrong. I was taken in by Simon Shack for quite a while. He is covering up Cold Fusion by calling all the evidence of beam weapons "fake."
      > > IT is a sophisticated mindfuck, and the next stage of the evolving coverup.
      > >
      > > The energy force used to destroy those towers and poof them so thoroughly and selectively that there were no doorknobs, no phones, no computers left in the rubble.
      > > http://webfairy. org/h-effect/ doorknob. htm
      > > http://webfairy. org/h-effect/ filingcabinet. htm
      > >
      > > Better we discover this force is real and needs to be liberated to heat homes and run cars using Tesla tech. It should not be turned against us in the name of perpetual war.
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > Clare Kuehn wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi, Rosalee, no in fact Shack corrects all the time -- he has updates on new edits and new archive fudging. His basic premise is there are some serious flaws in the record.
      > > >
      > > > I think you are focussed on individual frames and the Naudet and so on. But Shack is looking at the overall issue and presenting a "total picture" of problems -- not that it is "total" in the sense of complete in all details or even correct in all details, but "total" in the sense of an overview of chicanery, to show the average person how much is suspect and inconsistent in the media record.
      > > >
      > > > It is the strongest case for "no planes" out there: simply by the amassed overview all in one "place". It is also watchable/ listenable and so it attracts a wider range of viewers. Others such as "This is an Orange" who open up the idea of controlled demolition on building 7 so well, still attack Sept Clues, and your doing so is dangerous! The issue is they are the most comprehensive overview of chicanery (fakery) even if ALL their examples of compositry were wrong.
      > > >
      > > > ............ ......... ......... ......... .
      > > >
      > > > Parallax 4 U:
      > > >
      > > > Now please note: the "debunker" video "Parallax 4 U" does NOTHING to disprove the parallax issues. Watch it again: its WHOLE PREMISE is that parallax is normal. That's ALLl It's saying. "Simon, you idiot, things move in images where points of view change."
      > > >
      > > > Well yes, parallax is normal but that's NOT relevant: the issue is that THIS parallax is not normal in amount or directions. So parallax is normal but NOT IN THOSE VIDEOS IT AIN'T.
      > > >
      > > > I covered this in my Nov 2009 Fetzer talk. I made a few tiny errors in other things but the gist stands.
      > > >
      > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------
      > > > *From:* Rosalee Grable <webfairy@thewebfair y.com <mailto:webfairy@thewebfair y.com> <mailto:webfairy@thewebfair y.com <mailto:webfairy@thewebfair y.com>>>
      > > > *To:* Clare Kuehn <clarekuehn@yahoo. ca <mailto:clarekuehn@yahoo. ca> <mailto:clarekuehn@yahoo. ca <mailto:clarekuehn@yahoo. ca>>> <mailto:planehuggers@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:planehuggers@ yahoogroups. com>>
      > > > *Sent:* Wed, July 21, 2010 2:55:11 PM
      > > > *Subject:* Re: Simon Shack is a Perp.
      > > >
      > > > The way I tell who is "fake" is if they hold onto false conclusions long after they have been proven.
      > > >
      > > > If Simon Shack took down or corrected his work in places where he had been proven wrong beyond any reasonable doubt,
      > > > If there was a "September Clues" 3 that corrected the errors and falsehoods found in his second edition, then I would have been able to maintain respect.
      > > >
      > > > He maintains all his original falsehoods, and even magnifies some.
      > > > http://youtube. com/yougenedebs
      > > > has firmly disproven "moving bridges."
      > > > Parallax 4U
      > > > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=qPUW4UAsCEA
      > > >
      > > > Debs Does Addendum
      > > > http://www.youtube. com/yougenedebs# p/u/3/Cpqckt89Lg 4
      > > >
      > > > H2 DEBUNK PROPAGANDA911
      > > > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=LYk0FSJ5cSs
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > Clare Kuehn wrote:
      > > > > Respecting Rosalee very much,
      > > > >
      > > > > I disagree. I have watched and compared the claims in Sept Clues. Perhaps not every video is fake, but that is merely a conclusion he has drawn. Most of the evidence in there is fine.
      > > > >
      > > > > As to the photo fakery, it's clear. There are ACTUAL FAKES: they are not the same expression. Features will be captured in different perspectives and lightings ... one might be fooled by two close matches, sure. But 6?
      > > > >
      > > > > And some you can tell are exact even between two. Sometimes the features have been moved laterally to make it look like a head turn but the exact (measure it!) feature distances and quality of lines exist in 2 or more photos.
      > > > >
      > > > > Further, the names of the characters follow coding syllable morph patterns.
      > > > >
      > > > > Finally, the stories of several better-known characters (Judge, Beamer -- known through "his mother" in an interview on TV) are inconsistent and fake.
      > > > >
      > > > > Dear people: I think Shack and OTHERS have simply begun to realize almost the whole thing was an intelligence op.
      > > > >
      > > > > Try it? NO sacred cows and see what you see. I am not a fanatic: really look at those victims.
      > > > >
      > > > > Now, I don't say at all that all were morphed faces; some were just flip-flop or copied. Some are fine (but memorials to them are problematic) ; the names bunch in syllable codes.
      > > > >
      > > > > Love,
      > > > > Clare
      > > > >
      > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------
      > > > > *From:* Rosalee Grable
      > > > > *Sent:* Tue, July 13, 2010 11:49:53 AM
      > > > > *Subject:* Simon Shack is a Perp.
      > > > >
      > > > > This is so sad.
      > > > >
      > > > > Simon Shack took the "tv fakery" evidence, Stupid Looking Flat Planes that Hippityhop with a swish of their little fish tail effortlessly flying through the building, and used this crude pathetic actual fakery to project a "sophisticated fakery" where Everything is Fake.
      > > > >
      > > > > The scam has gone on long enough now that is attracting newcomers to 911 research as if it were some legitimate thing.
      > > > > Simon Shack was so thoroughly debunked at 911Movement that they had to pull the site.
      > > > > Nobody has the energy to go dig up all that priceless research again, so he gets away with his mindfu*k.
      > > > >
      > > > > I was a fan of Simon Shack when he first came out, and a staunch defender for a long time.
      > > > > They shut down 911Movement, and popped up with this "VicSim" stuff to let the perps off the hook just as we had them in our grasp.
      > > > > It is so sad that the work we did for so long winds up so perverted and sucking in innocent people to what amounts to a mind game of epic scale.
      > > > >
      > > > > Suddenly if a person has a practiced smile the use for pictures, they are fake... If two people look alike or have similar names, they are reduced to one person or nobody at all..... As if the indignity of being blown to Kingdom Come wasn't enough, all the people who were blown into such little bits they couldn't even leave DNA are "fake". It's an effort by knowing perps to salvage their own conscience by minimizing what happened and fictionalizing the pain.
      > > > >
      > > > > There were fake passengers and multiple layers of strangeness surrounding Flight 93. Projecting this actual evidence of pretend people and acting actors onto the actual and real and still frightful events of that day.. I live in Manhattan and know people who lived through the dust storm, someone who "heard the plane", folks who lost friends, and people who lived nearby and suffered the aftermath.
      > > > > It was all too real. The smell of vaporized people haunts the dreams of Tribeca and Chinatown.
      > > > >
      > > > >
      > > > >
      > > > >
      > > > >
      > > > > Clare Kuehn wrote:
      > > > > > Ha ha ha. Well, I didn't know if anyone had done this; I saw it as a good presentation. (Save for the spelling of Pfeifer.)
      > > > > >
      > > > > > As to my saying "the other man" I meant him, and was distinguishing between him and Judge, whom Rosalee had posited as being killed.
      > > > > >
      > > > > > Re. Judge, there's a good thread on him and my particular post of yesterday (post #38) clarifies likely why his character is in there at all. http://letsrollforu ms.com/real- father-mychal- judge-t21732p4. html
      > > > > >
      > > > > > With all the photo fakery of WTC and passenger lists, plus the coding morphing on the name syllables, possible photo morphing (though I am not sure it was as extensively used as some think), and the contents having been cleared out of the towers http://letsrollforu ms.com/videos- essential- prep-controlled- t21572.html , I think no-one but maybe 6-24 or so were actually killed. We also have a lack of lights on in the buildings http://letsrollforu ms.com/why- all-lights- off-t21644. html , and we have all the circumstance of (mostly?) fake passengers too ... so Judge was not likely real at all and probably not killed ...
      > > > > >
      > > > > > Though someone may have been, in the kinky way of cultists (and yes they exist in this kind of thing at other occasions) to be the sacrifice for 9/11.
      > > > > >
      > > > > >
      > > > > > But not the guy in these photos.
      > > > > >
      > > > > > The whole thread on Judge covers him but I directed you to my post (# 38) because it covers why he's a character at all.
      > > > > >
      > > > > > As to photo fakery, http://www.septembe rclues.info/ vicsims_photo- analyses. htm and http://letsrollforu ms.com/911- disturbing- photoshopped- victim-t21279. html and http://letsrollforu ms.com/z- wtc-buildings- dead-t4856. html and http://letsrollforu ms.com/happened- passengers- 4-flights- t20496.html and http://letsrollforu ms.com/many- alleged-246- passengers- t20532.html
      > > > > >
      > > > > > If you (and everybody) knows all this, then never mind.
      > > > > >
      > > > > > Whatever way ...
      > > > > > Hello!
      > > > > > Clare
      > > > > >


    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.