Dr. Denise Clark Bradford!!

  • Noah Imanu Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2006
      Pastor/Dr. Denise Clark Bradford: Married to Min. Artnealius C.
      Bradford (Bishop is what we call him), and mother of 7 sons: Larry
      (33), Lorenzo(31), Derrick(29), Richard(27), Nicholas(25), John II
      (22), and Julian Matthew(20 - affectionately named after his
      grandmother, the late Dr. Mattie Juliet Moss-Clark).

      She was vocally trained by her mother in the soprano range with her
      other sisters, and became a Recording Artist in the Gospel genre to
      the claim of numerous albums, cd's, and videos.... The Clark
      Sisters. Her family grew up under the leadership of their father,
      Pastor/Elder Elbert Clark of Berea C.O.G.I.C. Upon admission to
      college, she entered Wayne State University under full academic
      scholarship/Bachelor of Science Degree/PSI Institute of
      Washington/Masters of Divinity, and concluded with Doctor of
      Divinity from Grace Theological Seminary.

      The main thrust of her vision and experience speaks for itself, of
      outreach ministries that includes: Shelter, Prison, Missions,
      Evangelism, Community Service, Counsel to the Battered/Abused Women,
      and Addictive Behavioral. She has a burden for the rejected, broken-
      hearted, and cast away that most would not reach out to. Her life
      could be looked at like a modern Abraham, Joseph, and Paul.

      She has served as Pastor for "Feed My Sheep, They Are Forgiven
      Inc.," an outreach ministry, initially based in Detroit, MI where
      she resided for more than 26 years. Having relocated to Potomac, MD
      from 1988-1995, the Christian Fellowship Cathedral was birthed. The
      next move of God would take her to Sacramento, CA where her recent
      assignment of pastorate would blossom through an internet based
      ministry, "The Church Without Walls" (Because The Lord Loves You
      Ministries) to date.

      Dr. Denise continues to acknowledge the Lord in all of her servic to
      HIM and firmly causes the reality of the passage of scripture from
      Deutoronomy 7:8. Her motto: Still Standing For HIM!! The Woman of
      God's e-mail is what her experiences reflect!
      StillStanding4Him@....

      Visit her page, and join the group at:

      Be blessed!!
      Min. Noah I. Brown