File - Advertising for Members.txt

  • The_Art_of_Orgami@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 55 , May 1 12:22 AM
      We know advertising for your groups can be hard and expensive. So we are going to allow our members to advertise on our website at no charge to you.

      If you want to advertise a yahoo group or business on our website! Please respond to this email with the name and link to your business and we would love to add it for you

      Thanks
      Shannon and Shelly
      Owner of Helping Hands
    • The_Art_of_Orgami@yahoogroups.com