Group Moderator Needed

  • sdlee_77
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hello.

      We are growing and need some help. We are looking for a moderator for the group.

      Its simple to do. All you need to do is help us mod the group, by approving/declining messages to the group. Help the members by answering their questions, giving them ideas, adding links and posting ideas to the group and being able to check things in the group several times a day...

      The mod will also need to check in with the other mods, and group owners and be on yahoo messenger so that we can contact you or vice versa. If you think you can do this, please contact either, Shannon Lee or Shelly Foster.

      Shelly Foster- rochellefoster@...

      Shannon Lee- sdlee_77@...

      Thanks, Helping Management Team

      Shelly and Shannon