Re: Cover art

  • leighdansey
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 1, 2011
      Nice, Iona :)

      --- In TheWildRosePress@yahoogroups.com, Lockup48@... wrote:

      > Since Joyce shared her beautiful cover. I thought I'd share mine that
      Rae
      > Monet made for Bronze Skies, that's coming out in July. Alaska in
      WWII.

      > Ilona Fridl
      >

      > Coming July 22, 2011-Bronze Skies
      > The third book in the Dangerous Times series!
      > Available through The Wild Rose Press now
      > Silver Screen Heroes
      > Golden North
      > _http://www.thewildrosepress.com_ (http://www.thewildrosepress.com/)
      > _http://www.ilonafridl.com_ (http://www.ilonafridl.com/)
      > Also on FaceBook and GoodReads!

    • Lilly Gayle
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 1, 2011
        Gorgeous!

        Lilly Gayle
        Author of paranormal and historical romance: Where love is an adventure no matter the century.
        www.lillygayleromance.blogspot.com
        www.lillygayle.com & www.facebook.com/lillygaylebooks

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 1, 2011

          Hi Ilona,
          Bronze Skies, love the title and the cover is wonderful. Congratulations.

          Cheers

          Margaret

          Margaret Tanner
          Australian Historical Romance
          2011 EPICON FINALIST
          2010 BEST HISTORICAL ROMANCE AT READERS FAVORITE
          http://www.margarettanner.com