Welcome to the New Group

  • Lisa_KyAnn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2007
      Good morning everyone,
      I just wanted to say I am so excited WRP has it's own group. Hope y'all have a fabulous day.

      Lisa Dawn

      Check Out New Releases
      And writing Erotica as
      http://www.kyannwaters.com/

      The fish are biting.
    • Avaron Dale
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2007
        Good morning Lisa.  I'm also glad they do as it's easier to keep up with things on a group sometimes.

        Avaron

        Lisa_KyAnn <lisadmacdonald@...> wrote:
        Good morning everyone,
        I just wanted to say I am so excited WRP has it's own group. Hope y'all have a fabulous day.

        Never Miss an Email

      • dmluvs2write
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2007
          It's so great to be here!! I look forward to all the blurbs and excerpts
          we can now share!

          Donna Michaels

          www.donnamichaelsauthor.com
          --- In TheWildRosePress@yahoogroups.com, Lisa_KyAnn <lisadmacdonald@...>
          wrote:

          > Good morning everyone,
          > I just wanted to say I am so excited WRP has it's own group. Hope
          y'all have a fabulous day.

          > Lisa Dawn
          >

          > Check Out New Releases
          > http://www.lisadawnmacdonald.com
          > And writing Erotica as
          > http://www.kyannwaters.com/
          > http://www.myspace.com/kyannwaters

          > The fish are biting.

        • Marty
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2007

            Thanks for another venue to get together!  I read Terry's post that she's an 'old timer'...and I guess I am too.  My first novel, The Knot , came out last August, followed by a holiday short story, A Kiss on the Wind (which is discounted now for your buying pleasure, lol).  Both are in the Vintage Rose  line.

            I'm currently hard at work on two more vintage manuscripts, so I'm lurking most places.  I plan to check in here regularly.  It's nice to see some familiar faces--the authors and editors, of course, but also the readers!

            Marty

            IPB Image