Re: [TheWildRosePress] Beauty is Timeless blog post

  • susanmacatee
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2013
      Interesting post, Linda! But I guess women of that time had the same desires to look good and feel beautiful. I tried to leave a comment, but got kicked off the site.

      Susan

      In a message dated 5/3/2013 1:03:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lindakcb@... writes:

      In today’s post for the Cowboys & Lawmen Blog Hop, I highlight various beauty aids marketed to women of the late 1800s. Stop by my blog, leave a comment for a chance at a $100 bookseller gift card, and then follow the link there to see what other authors say about their favorite western heroes.

      http://blog.lindacarroll-bradd.com

      Linda Carroll-Bradd
      Heart-warming romance laced with sass
      Freelance Editor <http://www.lustreediting.com>

    • Linda Carroll-Bradd
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2013
        Susan, Thanks for trying. I'm not totally happy with that blog and anticipate changing in the fall when my year is up.