Re: [TheWildRosePress] May Day!

  • AJ Nuest
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2013
      Congrats on the release, Beverly. Sounds like you have a winner on your hands!

      She's Got Dibs, 1st Place Contemporary Category, HeRA Show Me the Spark! 2010
      Click here to purchase your copy of Jezebel's Wish:  http://tinyurl.com/446f7r3
      Rowena's Key, Finalist, Golden Acorn Excellence in Writing, 2012
      Flicker, 2nd Place Inspirational Category, HeRA Show Me The Spark! 2010
      www.twitter.com/ajnuest
      FaceBook:
      Tattered Pages