132790Solving real mysteries

  • Rolynn
    Apr 28, 2014
      In LIE CATCHERS, I take an unsolved murder in Petersburg, Alaska and crack the case.  Have you ever built a plot around an historical event that was a mystery until you 'solved' it?  Commenters have the chance to win a PDF of LIE CATCHERS and a mini waterproof notebook.  Come visit with Sarah Andre and me on Kiss and Thrill, one fabulous blog!  http://kissandthrill.com/  Rolynn

      SUSPENSE SPIKED WITH ROMANCE

      FADEOUT won a RONE award; LIE CATCHERS is a finalist for the RONE award!

      LIE CATCHERS * LAST RESORT * FADEOUT * SWOON - available in all print and download formats!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic