130563Promo - Exquisite Quills Blog - Set the Scene in Six Sentences - Sunday

  • Jane Leopold Quinn
    Dec 7, 2013
      Sundays at the Exquisite Quills Blog is Set the Scene in Six Sentences - Sunday. One of the finest aspects of fiction writing is the ability to set the scene.  Characters act and react, but they don't do so in a vacuum.  In their world, they meet, fall in love, solve problems, sometimes horrendous problems.  Maybe it's a small town, maybe the big city, the green, humid jungle, dust-dry desert, a mountainous region.  On the sea.  Under the sea.  In space!

      Every Sunday, the blog is open to six-sentence scene-setting.  Just post your six sentences, your name, and one link in the comment box.  We can't wait to read you!
      All are welcome to comment.  http://exquisitequills.blogspot.com

      Jane Leopold Quinn
      My Romance: Love With a Scorching Sensuality