      From: barbara bettis <bbettis1@...>
      To: TheWildRosePress@yahoogroups.com <thewildrosepress@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Dec 5, 2013 2:25 pm
      Subject: RE: [TheWildRosePress] Freebie!

       I have it, I just havent' gotten a chance to read it yet. Hope all is going well with the free days!

      Barb

      Barbara Bettis ~ "Heroes to Live For"
       www.barbarabettis.blogspot.com
      SILVERHAWK--Now on Kindle from The Wild Rose Press
      &nb sp;

      On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 7:41 AM, D. Jupe <debhaney1@...> wrote:

      Echoes in the Wind is still free on Amazon! If you haven't already downloaded, would appreciate your help! Thanks!

      Geology instructor Darla Hennessy's dreams are shattered when her longtime boyfriend dumps her to marry someone else. On the rebound, she lets a friend drag her to a party where she meets former teen idol Eric Boyd, the Scottish rocker she had a crush on years ago.

      Eric has one goal: return to the industry as a legitimate musician and earn the respect of his peers. But his manager is missing, someone is murdering his former band mates, and he might be next on the killer's list. The last thing he needs is a relationship.

      Despite their growing chemistry, Darla is wary of getting involved too. But when the killer attacks Eric, she can't turn her back. On the run, they have to stay one step ahead of a madman even as their attraction heats up. It may be love, but can they survive long enough to find out?

      Debra Jupe
      Romance Suspense author
      Echoes in the Wind, @ Amazon.com
      World wide release January 31, 2014