PLEASE DAVEN: shayetet injury - Daniel Lazar ben Tina Taabel Lea

  • Tsila
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Rena Cohen <reco@...> (Volunteer at Lev U'Neshama of Tzfat)
      Sent: Thu, June 3, 2010 11:05:49 AM
      Subject: Fw: PLEASE DAVEN: shayetet injury- Daniel Lazar ben Tina Taabel Lea

      Daniel Lazar ben Tina Taabel Lea

      One of the soldiers badly injured on the flotilla boat. He had his ear cut off, it was just holding by a scrap of skin, was shot in the leg and has a very badly injured arm. He is recovering and the ear has been re-attached but it is going to be a very long and painful road to recovery.

      From: Mimi Jankovits <mimi@...>
      Date: 2010/6/3
      Subject: Show Your Support to Israeli Soldiers...They Need and Deserve Our Thanks

      Take a minute today to write a letter of support to our brave and moral young men of the Shayetet 13 (Israeli Navy Seals), the unit which boarded the Flotilla. They risk their lives to protect Jews and democracy in Israel and around the world everyday.

      Your letters of support are more meaningful to them than can be imagined, strengthening their hearts, bodies and souls. Please, share your love and encouragement with them now through letters from you, your family and friends.

      You can send your letters to info@... or mail them to

      TIS
      5185 MacArthur Blvd NW, Suite 636
      Washington DC 20016.

      Or you can send letters and packages via our website at www.thankisraelisoldiers.org. All letters will be personally delivered.
      (100% of the donations goes to the packages for the soldiers.)

      With gratitude and blessings for a true shalom,
      Mimi

      Please Forward.
      --
      Mimi Jankovits