Update of the Web Site of BYT YHWH The Community of Yahweh For The Disciples of Yahshua

  • BYT YHWH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008
      Shalom Everyone!

      We are Updating the Web Site of BYT YHWH The Community of Yahweh For The Disciples of Yahshua, at www.thecommunityofyahweh.com .

      We have left published on the Web Site only the General Messages and Information, while we are Updating ALL the Scriptural Studies, that were published on the Web Site.

      If you have Scriptural Studies that you would like to share, please e-mail, and forward them to info@... , and to bytyhwh@... , and we can eventually publish them on the Web Site.

      We are also preparing The Fellowship List, including Many Nations where there are Brethren in The True Belief that are looking for Fellowship with other Breathren, that, YHWH (Yahweh / Yahwah) Willing, we will publish on the Web Site soon.

      May YHWH (Yahweh / Yahwah) Bless you and yours!

      True Love in YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua / Yahsha / Yahwsha),

      Carlo Tognoni