Some Other Interesting Scriptures to Enlighten What is The TRUE Day...

  • YahwehCommunity@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2002
      Shalom Everyone!

      Love and Peace from YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), our Creator and
      Father, and YAHSHUA (YAHUSHUA) MASHIACH (MESSIAH), our Savio(u)r, High
      Priest, and King!

      In our previous e-mails, we did try to show you that The TRUE Day - and
      The TRUE Sabbath, that is The Seventh DAY of the Week - is the time of
      "LIGHT Only", the 12 Hours from SUNrise to SUNset / SUNdown, the time
      usually used to Work, doing all the jobs, that is divided / separated
      from the Night, that is the time of "Darkness Only", from Dark to Dawn,
      the time usually used to Sleep, resting and refreshing between a Day of
      Work and another Day of Work, and the SUN, and the Moon, are the Signs
      in the Sky used to Govern the Day, and the Night, and to Mark the
      division / separation between the Day (Light Only) and the Night
      (Darkness Only), and the division / separation passing period of time
      between Day (Light Only) and Night (Darkness Only) is the Evening, from
      SUNset / SUNdown to Dark, a mixture of Ligyt and Darkness, and the
      division / separation passing period of time between Night (Darkness
      Only) and Day (Light Only) is the Morning, from Dawn to SUNrise, a
      mixture of Darkness and Light (Genesis 1:3-5, 14-18; Yahchanan / John
      9:4-5; 11:9-10; Mattithyah / Matthew 12:39-40; 20:1-16)!

      Now we are giving some Other Interesting Scriptures to Enlighten The
      TRUTH about What is The Day - and The Sabbath, that is The Seventh DAY
      of The Week!

      "The Almighty Father YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH) speaks (has spoken),
      and calls (called) the Earth FROM THE RISING OF THE SUN TO ITS GOING
      DOWN" (Psalm 50:1)

      "FROM THE RISING OF THE SUN TO ITS GOING DOWN, YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH /
      YHVH)'s Name is to be Praised" (Psalm 113:3)

      "So that they may know FROM THE RISING OF THE SUN TO ITS GOING DOWN (THE
      PLACE OF ITS SETTING) that there is none besides Me. I am YAHWEH (YHWH /
      YAHVEH / YHVH), and there is no other! I form The LIGHT, and create
      DARKNESS: I make Peace, and create Destruction. I, YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH
      / YHVH), do all these things" (Isayah 45:6-7)

      "FROM THE RISING OF THE SUN TO ITS GOING DOWN, My Name will be Great
      among the Gentiles. In every place incense will be offered to My Name,
      with a pure offering; for My Name will be Great among the Gentiles, says
      YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH) of Hosts" (Malakyah 1:11)

      It's CLEAR from The Scriptures above that FROM THE RISING OF THE SUN TO
      ITS GOING DOWN, meaning from the East to the West, but also from the
      Morning to the Evening, from SUNrise to SUNset / SUNdown, is WHEN YAHWEH
      (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH) calls the Earth, and His Name is Praised, and
      will be Great among the Gentiles, to know that He Only is The Creator!

      "And it will come to pass in that DAY, that it will not be LIGHT, the
      LIGHTS in the heavens will diminish (the LIGHT will be not clear, nor
      dark); But it will be one DAY, which will be known to YAHWEH (YHWH /
      YAHVEH / YHVH), not DAY, nor NIGHT, but it will come to pass, that at
      EVENING Time there will be LIGHT" (Zecharyah 14:6-7)

      It's CLEAR that DAY will be DIFFERENT from the "regular" DAY, that is
      "LIGHT Only" - in fact, in that DAY there will be not DAY, nor NIGHT,
      and at the EVENING Time (from SUNset / SUNdown to Dark), that
      "regularly" is a MIXTURE of Light and Darkness, instead, there will be
      LIGHT, as in the "regular" DAY!

      From ALL the Scriptures quoted above, it's CLEAR that The DAY is The
      LIGHT Only period of time, the 12 Hours from Morning to Evening, FROM
      THE RISING OF THE SUN TO ITS GOING DOWN!

      May YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), our Creator and Father, Bless your
      and our Spiritual Understanding of His Word, and Will, THE WAY, THE
      TRUTH, AND THE LIFE, Living, YAHSHUA (YAHUSHUA) MASHIACH (MESSIAH), and
      Written, The Scriptures, The Torah, THE TRUTH that makes us FREE
      (Yahchanan / John 8:32; 14:6; 17:17; Revelation 12:17; 14:12; 19:11-16)!
      TRUE Love (Yahchanan - John 13:35; 1 Yahchanan / 1 John 4:7-21) in
      YAHSHUA (YAHUSHUA) MASHIACH (MESSIAH), our Savio(u)r, High Priest, and
      King!

      "Those who come from ITALY ("The WayFaring Men" - Isayah 35:8-10)
      send you Greetings" (Hebrews 13:24)!

      Carlo and Davide

      The Community of Yahweh, in Pocahontas, Arkansas, U.S.A.