Re: Is the so-called "Gap Theory" a false doctrine?

  • The Community of YAHWEH
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
      Shalom Everyone!

      People who believe that the Entire Universe was created about 6000
      years ago, in Six Days, as indicated in Genesis Chapter 1, have to
      admit that, accordingly, for at least Five of the Six Days, the
      Creation concerned only the Planet Earth!

      Would it be not really strange that took only One Day to Create
      Billions of Galaxies, with Hundreds of Billions of Stars and Planets,
      and it took Five Days to Create only the tiny Planet Earth?

      Unless we have to think that the Entire Universe (everything except
      the Planet Earth), is still an "unfinished", "uncomplete" Creation,
      while only the Planet Earth was "finished" "complete", to be
      inhabitated.

      Or we have to believe that the Entire Universe (everything except the
      Planet Earth) was "finished", "completed" later on, but it was not
      recorded in The Scriptures.

      But all that would sound very illogical and odd, doesn't?...

      "In The Beginning The Mightiest One (YAHWEH) Created The Heavens and
      The Earth" (Genesis 1:1) sounds more logical and obvious to think as
      a previous time when YAHWEH Created a "finished", "complete"
      Universe, than a "rough" Universe to be "finished", "completed" later.

      And Genesis 1:3 ahead sounds more logical and obvious to believe as
      Six Days, about 6000 years ago, when YAHWEH Re-Made a devastated
      Planet Earth (Genesis 1:2), to fit it for physical life (vegetal,
      animal, human) to be Created on it, than a "rough" Planet Earth to
      be "finished", "completed" yet.

      Because if it took Five Days to YAHWEH to "finish", "complete" the
      tiny Planet Earth, it would be logical and obvious to think and
      believe that would take A LOT LONGER to YAHWEH
      to "finish", "complete" the Entire Universe (everything except the
      Planet Earth), with Billions of Galaxies, and Hundreds of Billions of
      Stars and Planets!

      Unless we have to think and believe that YAHWEH used "Two DIFFERENT
      Ways" to Create - a "LONG" Way for the Planet Earth, taking Five Days
      for just Making that, and, instead, a "SHORT", "INSTANT" Way for the
      Entire Universe (everything except the Planet Earth), taking ONLY One
      Day for Making Billions of Galaxies, with Hundreds of Billions of
      Stars and Planets!

      But all that would sound very illogical and odd, doesn't?...

      May our Creator and Father and Supreme Saviour and King, YAHWEH,
      Bless our Insight of HIS Will and Word, The Truth!

      True Love in HIS Beloved Only Begotten Son and our Hight Priest and
      Personal Saviour and King, YAHSHUA MESSIYAH,

      Carlo Tognoni

      The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA
      www.thecommunityofyahweh.com

      --- In TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons@yahoogroups.com, The Community of
      YAHWEH <yahwehcommunity@...> wrote:

      > Shalom Everyone!
      >
      > Some people are claiming that the so-called "Gap Theory" is a false
      doctrine, that is, the Making of the Earth's surface and enviroment
      in Six Days, from Genesis 1:3 to 1:31, as a far later time from the
      Original Creation of the Heavens and the Earth in the Beginning, in
      Genesis 1:1.

      > IS REALLY SO, OR NOT???
      >
      > Such people claim that the Heavens and Earth in the Beginning
      (Genesis 1:1) were Created in DARKNESS, without any STARS, LIGHT and
      HEAT, because they read, in Genesis 1:2, that DARKNESS covered the
      Earth, and in Genesis 1:14-19 that the Sun, and the Moon, and the
      Stars were "Made" on the Fourth Day.

      > But they miss to read, in Genesis 1:2, that WATERS covered the
      Earth too!

      > Now, how could WATERS exist in DARKNESS, without any LIGHT and
      HEAT???

      > It's simply IMPOSSIBLE, naturally speaking, since WATERS would
      fastly become ICE!

      > So that is very clear and evident that LIGHT and HEAT existed
      BEFORE the Earth was in DARKNESS, so making possibile for WATERS to
      exist there, Proving that the Earth BECAME in DARKNESS, and it was
      NOT Created in that DARK way in the Beginning!

      > That also Proves that the Heavens in the Beginning (Genesis 1:1)
      were NOT Created DARK, but they were FULL of STARS, giving LIGHT and
      HEAT to the Planets, including the Earth, where WATERS existed
      (Genesis 1:2), so that Genesis 1:14-19 was NOT the Creation of the
      Sun, Moon, and Stars, but the Making of Them, to be in the right
      positions in the Sky, to Give Light and Heat to the Earth, and to
      Rule over, and to Divide / Separates Day (Light) from Night
      (Darkness), and as Signs for Days, and Seasons, and Years!

      > Unless such people that state the so-called "Gap Theory" to be a
      false doctrine, and that Heavens and Earth were Created in Darkness,
      wanted to claim that YAHWEH did NOT Use HIS Natural Laws, in Creating
      and Making the Heavens and the Earth, but HE was using a series of
      Miracles, absolutely contrary to HIS Natural Laws, as Waters existing
      in Darkness, without any Light and Heat (Genesis 1:2), and as morning
      (dawn to sunrise), and evening (sundown to dark) without any Sun, and
      grass, herb, and fruit trees existing on the Earth, without any Sun's
      Light and Heat, for Three Days (Genesis 1:3-13)!

      > May our Creator, and Father, and Supreme Savio(u)r YAHWEH Bless
      your Insight of HIS Will and Word, The Truth!