Volunteers needed for English to Hebrew translation work, etc

  • baruch_ben_avraham_sa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2007
      Shalom,

      We are looking for a few volunteers who would be willing to help with
      text translation work from English to Hebrew.

      We are also looking for volunteers to help with audio recordings of
      the Tanach read in Hebrew.

      Please visit http://www.sa-hebroots.com/contact_us.php for our contact
      details.

      Shalom,
      Baruch ben Avraham
      Member of the Hebraic Roots Network of South Africa
      http://www.sa-hebroots.com

      Resources for: Scripture & Torah Study - the Land of Israel (Erets
      Yisrael)- People of Israel (Am Yisrael) - exposing lies - searching
      for truth