True Light and True Darkness

  • Yehochanan Ben-YisraEl
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007

      P.S.  I just did a spell-check on this email.  I did not have one error in the section I post below and I typed that quickly.  All the errors were from my own words above.  Deep.

      Shalom,

      There has been much discussion concerning Light/White and Darkness/Blackness.  I have stood by and watch those who debated the issue make many errors.  So, in the post,  will clarify the issue for all concerned.  Then, we can all recalculate our positions.  This is not written as a full prove.  It is only to shed light on the issue.

      There is true and false Light and there is true and false Darkness/Blackness. Light in general means bestowal, giving.  Darkness/Blackness in generally means reception, withholding.  I need not speak a word about the True Spiritual Light.  The most misunderstood principle is Darkness/Blackness so I will start with this topic.

      Darkness/Blackness, as I said, represents reception and withholding.  The false darkness is easy to detect in the New Testament and this is the kind of darkness that that is spoken of.  This false darkness is the principle of egoism itself.  It is receiving the sake of self-gratification.  This is akin to the physical color of black which receives all rays of light and reflects nothing.  Hence, we have reception and withholding.   Egoism is the source of our sins and delusion.   This is the spirit of self-importance and gratification.  This is why love of YHWH and your neighbor are the basis of all commandments.  THIS is why black is used to  represent egoism in the New Testament.  The people understood this principle.  It is purely symbolic.  Unfortunately, those us of who read the book 2000 years later misunderstand the topic.

      What about false Light/White?  Light/White in the physical world is just as foul as false Darkness.  In the physical world, “white” rejects and scatters are rays of Light.   In the physical world, nothing is white.  Thing that appear white merely scatter all rays of lights and receive none.  This is akin to rejecting the truth and love of the Creator.  A weak example is a white light bulb and a white stone.  The white light bulb GIVES light so that can represent true light.  On the other hand, a white stone only “reflects” light.  It is not truly light or white.  It just rejects all forms of light.   It give nothing. So, it is represents false light.  This shows how false light and false darkness are both foul because they give nothing.

      Now, let us talk about the TRUE Darkness/Blackness.  Again, Darkness represents reception and withholding.  So, how can it be “true”.  Easy, we read that the YHWH, Torah and the Mashiach are all light.  Well, only one who is spiritually “black” will “receive/withhold” the Spiritual Light of the Creator.  Again, this is symbolic.  The point is that Darkness is deemed true or false depends on the Light it is receiving for self-gratification (false) or receiving for the sake of the Creator (true).

      The true blackness exists from the begin.  It existed at the same time as the light.  The light shines into the darkness.  Each has a purpose.  One is to give, the other to receive.  A light that shine nowhere has no purpose.  The purpose is filling in blackness.  What makes “black” so special.  Because, in the material word, EVERY OTHER COLOR reject some portion of the electromagnetic spectrum except black.  So, as YHWH gives infinitely and is LIGHT, Darkness receive infinitely.

      Now, when we re-inspect the Scriptures, we will see all of there principles.  Giving is Light, receiving is Black.  In relation to the Creator, we are to be “black”.  In relation to Man, we are to be white.  It is interesting to know that neither white or black is a color.  The true colors reflect and receive electromagnetic wavelengths in different proportions.  It is “ratio” of giving and receiving that we perceive as “color”.  But, as state above, white reflects/gives infinitely and black receives/withholds infinitely.  When the New Covenant is fulfilled, we will both give infinitely (to each others and to Yah) and receive infinitely the Love of YHWH.  Therefore, we will be both black and white.

      Shalom,
      Yehochanan

    • Yehochanan Ben-Yisrael
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
        Shalom,

        In the previous post, I discussed Light and Darkness. In this post, I
        have a few more illustrative examples to show where I am coming from.
        Previously, I mentioned that there is true Light and true Darkness as
        well as false Light and false Darkness. The problem of not having this
        knowledge is that we can (and commonly do) categorize ALL Light as good
        and ALL Darkness as bad. I will show in the post how that error is
        manifest.

        We learned in the previous post the true Light "gives" while the
        false Light only "reflects" light. Well, we know that the
        concept of true/false light exist in the Scriptures by the fact that it
        was necessary to define Yeshua as being the "TRUE" Light in John
        1:9. It there is a "true" Light, there must be a false light.

        The error of assuming Light is always good is exemplified in the
        identity of Lucifer. We can read about this in the following verse.

        2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel
        of light.

        It is OBSURB to believe that Lucifer can transform himself into an angel
        of the TRUE Light. And can easily transform himself in the angel of
        false light. Those you do not know the difference will be deceived. He
        was not and CANNOT ever be of the TRUE Light. Yet, I see people all the
        time try to explain this away by ASSUMING that Lucifer must have at some
        point been good and the "became" bad. NO. Lucifer is of the
        False Light. Always has been and always will be (until he is
        destroyed). That is, he is the essence of "reflecting" Light
        while Yeshua is the essence of "giving" light. Hence, we have a
        false Light and true Light. But, this misunderstanding has caused
        people to give false teachings about Yeshua and Lucifer

        Now, what about true Blackness/Darkness? Recall, Darkness/Blackness
        represents reception and withholding. The word for Black in Hebrew is
        "shachowr". Well, the root of shachowr is "shachar"
        which means "to seek earnestly, or diligently for". To seek for
        what? We search only for what we desire. The true desire if for the
        Light…that is what. This is what Mashiach brings. Unless you are
        "black", you cannot receive all of the light. Hence, you must
        "desire" and "seek diligently" the Light.

        I have said repeated that Black/Darkness represent reception and
        withholding. What are we to receive?

        Job 22:22 Receive, I pray thee, the law (Torah) from his mouth, and lay
        up his words in thine heart.

        And we know that that the Torah is the Light (Proverbs 6:23)!

        We also read in the New Testament that we are to receive the Holy Spirit
        which I can prove is pure Light.

        John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith
        unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

        To sum I up, the above explains the following verses.

        Luke 1:79 To give light to them that sit in darkness and [in] the shadow
        of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

        John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness
        comprehended it not.

        So, the confusion arises over not DIFFERENTIATING between true/false
        darkness and true/false Light. I hope with the above examples, we can
        not see the difference.

        Shalom,
        Yehochanan

        --- In TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons@yahoogroups.com, Yehochanan