Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons] When The True Sabbath's Really Are!

  • The Disciples of YAHSHUA
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2006
      Shalom Bruce!

      Welcome to The True Sabbaths And New Moons Group, and Thank you very much for
      kindly sharing your personal experience, and testimony in your walking on the Road of The Truth!

      May our Father YAHWEH Bless your Insight of HIS Will and Word, The
      Truth!

      True Love in HIS Beloved Son, and our Savior YAHSHUA MESSIYAH,

      Carlo and Davide Tognoni

      The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA

      www.thecommunityofyahweh.com

      bruster774 <stuaba@...> wrote:
      I would like to share what I have found in my persdonal studies
      concerning The True Times of when The Sabbath and other Holy Days
      really are:

      My conclusion is that These Days start at sundown Jerusalem Standard
      Time and end the next day at sundown Jerusalem Standard Time:

      Leviticus 26:35, 43, Tells us that even when the people of Isra'el
      are not dwelling in The Holy Land due to their disobedience, that The
      Land itself will enjoy her Sabbaths. Where is it in The Bible where G-
      d Tells Isra'el that they would be able to keep The Sabbath in the
      diaspora, let-alone by the time zone where they would be dwelling?

      Isaiah 66:23, Zecharyah 14:16-23: We are Told in END-TIME CONTEXT
      that at the end of the age, the whole world will be required to go to
      Jerusalem and worship. They will not stay in their own localities to
      worship during These Holy Times.

      Many Jewish people believe in the practice of facing Jersualem when
      praying, (and so do I). We see this in Dani'el 6:10 when Isra'el was
      not in The Holy Land. So if we face Jerusalem during prayer,
      shouldn't we go by the time we are facing as well? We are Told
      throughout The Tanakh that Jerusalem is G-d's Eternal Holy City and
      Capital, from where His righteous Law will be administered to the
      entire world, (Isaiah 2:2-4). This is a good part of the reason why
      Yehowshu`a came to Jerusalem.

      If people practice this way, (or do anything ritualistically) ,
      without doing so practicing the spiritual principle behind this, they
      are missing out. The idea is that when we pray toward Jerusalem, and
      by Jerusalem Time, we should be practicing Spiritually Romans 12:1,
      2, "not to be conformed to this present world, but by the renewing of
      our minds". When we practice by Jerusalem Time, we are affirming that
      we desire to be conformed to G-d and ALL of His Ways--including His
      worship!

      Yet this is not by-any-means to say or imply that I feel that people
      who disagree with me are less Spiritual or complete than I am going
      by Jerusalem Time. In fact, I can see rational arguments made on the
      other side of this issue. So this should not be an issue that
      divides, because it is by the blood of Yehowshu`a HaMoshiach that we
      will all be united as the family of HaShem.

      in Him,
      Bruce

    • stuaba@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2006
        In a message dated 8/21/2006 4:29:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, yahshuadisciples@... writes:
        Shalom Bruce!

        Welcome to The True Sabbaths And New Moons Group, and Thank you very much for
        kindly sharing your personal experience, and testimony in your walking on the Road of The Truth!

        May our Father YAHWEH Bless your Insight of HIS Will and Word, The
        Truth!

        True Love in HIS Beloved Son, and our Savior YAHSHUA MESSIYAH,

        Carlo and Davide Tognoni

        The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA

        www.thecommunityofyahweh.com

        Dear Carlo and Davide:

        I thank you for your kind reply. May you likewise be Blessed by our Master.

                                       in Him,
                                       Bruce