Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons] Job Search Near Believers

  • The Community of YAHWEH
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3 2:49 PM
      Shabbath Shalom Dear Brother Tracy!

      We would be Very Glad to have you and your family near to us, but unfortunately we are not able to offer you any prospects of work here where we are living, in the town of Pocahontas, Arkansas, also because we are Italians, having moved from Italy to U.S.A. only 9 years ago (first living in Texas for two years, and then in Arkansas), and we only run our own small business on-line of Italian Services of Translation, Genealogical Research, and Information (www.theitalianproject.com) to support ourselves, and our family.

      But maybe Gary C. Miller, Elder of International Congregation of Yahweh (www.icyahweh.org), that, as you and us, also believes that Days and Sabbaths are from morning to evening (he teaches they are from dawn to dark), who also is living in the same town of Pocahontas, Arkansas, but from a very long time, and is a teacher in the public high school here, could have some prospects of work for you: if you would like, you can check his Web Site above, and directly e-mail him, asking about that.

      May Father YAHWEH (YHWH) Bless you and your family!

      True Love in HIS Son YAHSHUA (YAHWSHUA) MESSIYAH (MASHIACH),

      Carlo and Davide Tognoni

      The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA

      Tracy Norton <tracy6005@...> wrote:
      Shalom Qodeshym,

      I am currently looking for a job anywhere in the USA; but I want to be
      in a town near those who believe in speaking the name YAHUWEH (YHWH,
      YAHWEH, YHVH, etc.)as well as follow his Torah and trust in the yeshua
      of YAHUSHUA (Yahshua, Yeshua, etc).  I believe that the family of
      YAHUWEH need to fellowship more closely whenever we can.  I still do
      enjoy the cyber fellowship but I want to visit faces once in a while.
      I can do just about any type of business job even though my focus is in
      computer tech support.  Any prospects for this brother in Elohym?
      Although my some of my beliefs in worship may be somewhat different to
      some of you (e.g. day begins at sunrise, month began at crescent, year
      began at first crescent after vernal equinox), I won't hold that
      against you if you don't.

      Bro. Tracy Norton

    • Tracy Norton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14 11:25 AM
        Shalom Carlo and Davide,

        Thank you for the invitation and I look forward to
        visiting you and the family in Arkansas. It has been
        over 10 years since I visited Arkansas and that was
        during a Passion Play in Eureka Springs, AR. I will
        contact Gary and see how things going on in the
        teaching world. I did thought about teaching for many
        years but always put that career on the shelf. I'm
        currently working part time as a reservist here in
        Fort Meade, Maryland for two weeks but I will be
        looking again soon. There is one company that is
        desperately seeking my service overseas in Iraq but I
        haven't made up my mind to do that kind of work (not
        to mention my wife is not thrill about it either). My
        blood brother open his home to us in Michigan; and
        friend offer an audit job to me in Florida. I
        appreciate them all but I want to hold out for a job
        near one of you guys. So thank you again, Carlos and
        I hope that Yahuweh will bless us to fellowship soon.

        Oh by the way, I would like to announce the birth last
        week of our lovely daughter Aliyah. She was born in
        the morning on Yom 5, Chodesh 3 (aka 6/2/06), at 9 lbs
        5 oz. Abba and Imah are doing proud and fine.

        Shalom alechem,

        Tracy Norton

        --- The Community of YAHWEH

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • The Community of YAHWEH
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 29 1:55 PM
          Shalom Tracy!

          Congratulations to you and your wife for the Birth of your lovely daughter AliYah!

          Praise YAHWEH (YHWH)!!!

          About the work, we trust that Gary C. Miller was able to help you to find a job here in Pocahontas, Arkansas, or here around.

          Yes, it Really would be a Blessing to have Fellowship with you and your Family, since we too are alone here.

          May Father YAHWEH (YHWH) Bless your and our Insight of HIS Will and Word, The Truth!

          True Love in HIS Beloved Son YAHSHUA (YAHWSHUA) MESSIYAH (MASHIACH),

          ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ======

          > Tracy Norton <tracy6005@yahoo. com> wrote:
          > Shalom Qodeshym,
          >
          > I am currently looking for a job anywhere in the
          > USA; but I want to be
          > in a town near those who believe in speaking the
          > name YAHUWEH (YHWH,
          > YAHWEH, YHVH, etc.)as well as follow his Torah and
          > trust in the yeshua
          > of YAHUSHUA (Yahshua, Yeshua, etc). I believe that
          > the family of
          > YAHUWEH need to fellowship more closely whenever we
          > can. I still do
          > enjoy the cyber fellowship but I want to visit faces
          > once in a while.
          > I can do just about any type of business job even
          > though my focus is in
          > computer tech support. Any prospects for this
          > brother in Elohym?
          > Although my some of my beliefs in worship may be
          > somewhat different to
          > some of you (e.g. day begins at sunrise, month began
          > at crescent, year
          > began at first crescent after vernal equinox), I
          > won't hold that
          > against you if you don't.
          >
          > Bro. Tracy Norton

          Do You Yahoo!?