What does the book Jubilees show about lunar sabbath?

  • Isra El
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2010

      Does the book Jubilees show lunar sabbath as false and wrong or does it prove lunar sabbath correct?

    • batyah26
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2011
        In my opinion it shows that the lunar sabbath is the true sabbath.

        --- In TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons@yahoogroups.com, Isra El <yaaqubel@...> wrote:

        > Does the book Jubilees show lunar sabbath as false and wrong or does it prove lunar sabbath correct?

      • Frank4YAHWEH
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2011

          I have a web page where I have compiled a number of studies to links on diverse views on how to determine the proper time to observe the Sabbath[S] at: http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/YAHWEHFrank/SABBATHS.html