On Radio

  • rv217@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      Dear friends and family - Just wanted you all to know
      I was on Radio again Sat. Night you can listen to th re-boardcast at www.truth2u.org - I have been on 3 times that you can access there 8/22 - 10/2 - 11/27. (Dates may differ Australia is some 13-15 hrs ahead)
      There is much from Torah/Scripture we need to full account for. I hope we all can agree that we need to be willing to let the Bible shape our beliefs and not the other way around.
      Yah's Esteem ... Let His Word be True … DrDave - www.YahsSpiritofTruth.com