Yah's Website

  • rv217@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2010
      HalleluYah Yah's Website is finally here

      This truly is a Happy New Yew for me. I have tried for months to get this website up and running – only to meet with partial to no success every time with all kinds of variations of why not; till now - 3.18.10 @ 3:15pm. I am so happy to have this up; and I find it so very special that it is on the day of Yah's New Year (Ex.12:2). I am so glad to be at least this far. I know I will be having to learn other edit programs; but at least it here. Please find www.YahsSpiritofTruth.com and be Blessed.

      ps. Passover/Unleavened Bread Blessings
      David L. Perry Th.D. Aka Dr. Covenant

      Water Heater
      Some like it hot. Click now for a reliable new water heater!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=9IJeU8SbFW1WMILnTUiRTwAAJz2wTElxJRHXjSLWKdWYOVotAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIAAAAAA=
    • Susan Lanphear
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2010

        Could you send the link to your website, appreciate it.
        Blessings, Susan

        Shalom B’Shem Ya'shua HaMashiach
            Peace in the Name of Ya'shua, the Messiah
        &Mark 9:23,10:27
        Dove" THE Truth will set you FREE"

        1 John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 2010
          Shalom Susan,

          I noticed you sent to me a short response to let you know of my website, or was it someone elses?  At any rate, I found the website from the previous email you sent, and it is here:

          And yes, I also have a website (which also includes a study on the lunar sabbath controversy).  That website is:

          Check it out, especially my newly posted audio presentations.

          Best Regards,

          Glenn Moore
          Jubilee Countdown Ministries
          PO Box 2015
          Burleson, Texas 76097

          Our whole experience and duty can be summed up in Deuteronomy 6:1-9, the focus of which is verse 4 "Hear, O Israel: YHWH our Elohim is one YHWH" and the prophecy of the continued Jewish diaspora found in Revelation 12:17 and 14:12 -- "And the dragon was wroth with the woman [Israel], and went to make war with the remnant of her seed [the remnant of Israel's descendants--including both Ephraim and Judah], which keep the commandments [Mitzvot] of Elohim, and have the testimony of Yahushua Messiah." "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments [Mitzvot, or Charge] of Elohim, and the faith of [Note: not just faith in, but FAITH OF] Yahushua."

          http://www.itsaboutthattime.net/

[...]

          Get your new Email address!
        • Brother Arnold
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8 4:52 AM
            Acts 1:3 specifically says He was seen of the apostles 40 days and John 20:19 through 20:14 conclusively shows that during at least 12 or 13 days that He was not seen of the apostles. When we add the 40 days that he was seen of the apostles to the 12 or 13 days he was not seen of them is a total of 52 or 53 days, not to mention the days that they were to tarry in Jerusalem until they were baptized with the Holy Spirit NOT MANY days hence, which happened when the day of Pentecost had fully come, Acts 2:1. This is conclusive proof that the true feast of Pentecost is beyond the traditional 50 day count if my interpretation of these verses is true.
            It is easier to count the conclusive days that he was not seen of the apostles and add them to the days that he was seen of the apostles. I will now show how you can prove the days or times he was not seen. The first day in which he was seen of the apostles was the SECOND DAY after his resurrection at the close of the first day of the week at evening/17th which means he was not seen during the first day after the resurrection. He was seen first of the women on the first day of the week, John 20:1 through 18 and then on the same first day of the week at evening which is actually the beginning of the second day of the week/17th and was the FIRST DAY of the 40 days that he was seen of the apostles, verse 19. The apostle Thomas was not with them at this time, verse 24 but EIGHT DAYS later he appear to them the SECOND TIME and Thomas was with them, verse 26. He was not seen of them DURING THE SEVEN DAYS before the eighth day that he appeared to them. This is a TOTAL OF EIGHT DAYS so far. The THIRD DAY or time he was seen of the apostles was at the sea of Galilee/Tiberias which is a FOUR DAYS journey from Jerusalem according to several web searches on distance’s and if they immediately went straight to the sea without going home etc, and went fishing immediately after traveling the four days journey it was still the next morning that he appeared the apostles for the THIRD TIME, verse 4. The map in the back up my Bible shows the trip to be about 70 miles. At any rate this is a total of at least 12 DAYS that he was NOT seen of the apostles in addition to the 40 days that he was seen of the apostles. It was actually the NEXT MORNING that the third appearance took place after they fished through the night according to verse four therefore we have a total of 12 conclusive days in which he was not seen of the apostles. And reading on, John 21:14 actually says “this is now the third time that the Messiah showed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead. i.e. these appearances where he showed himself alive is 3 of the many/40  infallible proofs spoken of in Acts 1:3 where it says,
            Ac 1:3 “To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, “being” seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:”
            The “whom” and “them” is specifically referring to the apostles and the 40 days of appearances to them are the many infallible proofs. Notice he not only showed himself alive after the resurrection but spoke to them things pertaining to the kingdom.

            At any rate when you add 12 and 40 together it is a total of 52 days which is beyond the traditional Pentecost and they still have to go to Jerusalem and wait for the promise which was to be not many days hence. This has to be at least two more days making a total of 54 days, which makes the traditional 50 day from the wave sheaf Pentecost impossible. This shows that we are to number the 50 days AFTER the seventh Sabbath instead of the wave sheaf according to Leviticus 23:16. This is the only way to harmonize the Scripture along with MANY others.
            The Book of Acts can cause us to think that they returned and went into the upper room and stayed there for several days until the Holy Spirit was poured out but Luke says they returned to Jerusalem and were continually in the temple praising and blessing the Almighty, Luke 24:53. In other words they may have went straight to the upper room but not to receive the Holy Spirit at that time according to Luke’s Gospel. And when they did receive the Holy Spirit in the upper room they were scattered abroad and not continually in the temple at Jerusalem. Therefore they could have been weeks of tarrying at Jerusalem before they went into the upper room to receive the Holy Spirit. There could have been weeks before he appeared to them the third time at the Sea of Galilee etc. We do know from the above Scriptures that it was above the traditional 50 day count before the Holy Spirit was poured out on the day of Pentecost.

             Brother Arnold www.lunarsabbath.info