Can Any One Help Me In Finding?

  • Bro. Isaac E. Kusuma
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      Can any one help me in getting this info:

      From when onwards the count of midnight ( 12:00 to 12:00 ) to midniht had come into existance?  As we all know that the Scriptural count is from 06:00 to 06:00.

      This is very important to me. Please help me in which year it had come into existance. If there is any other information regarding this please do write or give me a weblink.

      Thank you

      --
      Bro. Isaac E. Kusuma
      AOTLE-India
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        research the ancient Roman calendar

        Can any one help me in getting this info:

        From when onwards the count of midnight ( 12:00 to 12:00 ) to midniht had come into existance?  As we all know that the Scriptural count is from 06:00 to 06:00.

        This is very important to me. Please help me in which year it had come into existance. If there is any other information regarding this please do write or give me a weblink.

        Thank you

        --
        Bro.. Isaac E. Kusuma
        AOTLE-India
        MALIKIPURAM - 533 253
        E.G.Dist., AP.., India
        www.aotle-india. org

        Importing contacts has never been easier..
        Bring your friends over to Yahoo! Mail today!
      • chavarogers@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
          Where in the scriptures is 6 to 6?