The "REAL" Yehochanan is BACK!

  • Yehochanan Bey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2009

      My apologies family!

      My email was hacked.  If I were to go anywhere, it would be to Israel, not England!

      That is a mean trick that was played on me.  I wrote Yahoo about this.  They better do something or I am exporting my addresses to Gmail.  I have been with Yahoo since I first used the internet mail back in 1997.  But, this shows the times that we are living in when a person is willing to steal from others.  What is next?  My bank account?

      Shalom,

      Yehochanan

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
        Yehochanan, that was scary. So glad Carlo thought to email you on FACEBOOK! Yer thought it was fishy, too!

        CARLO, PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIST YOUR FINDINGS ON NATZRAYA. WE ALL MAY LEARN SOMETHING...

        Baruch Haba Hashem Adonai, Tabitha