Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons] Berry Weber: Music Video "Beilokim"

  • Jewish Music
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009
      I don't really understand most of what Adi Ran sings, but I love his music.
      Sometimes on YouTube, people translate songs.
      I'm happy you got the CD' s for a good price & quickly.
      I came across that site a little while back & I'm happy it worked out.

      The Hottest Jewish Music Site on the Web
      Jewish Music archive
      http://jewishmusicarchive.blogspot.com