Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons] Re: Saturday is a counterfeit seventh day - Don't Forget YISHRAEL!

Expand Messages
  • Gilbert Ventura
    Shalom Tracy,       First, let me specifically tell you that there is such a thing as the LOST TEN TRIBES OF ISRAEL. As a matter of fact, the Jews are the
    Message 1 of 121 , Apr 1, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      Shalom Tracy,
            First, let me specifically tell you that there is such a thing as the LOST TEN TRIBES OF ISRAEL. As a matter of fact, the Jews are the only existing tribe of Israel which claim to be still existing and identifiable.
           So claiming that Israel history is enough for everyone to believe that Saturday -Sabbath is true is not acceptable .
           Do you know that there are Jews NOW in the present time who are keeping the Lunar Sabbaths? Will the REAL JEW STAND UP PLEASE?
          May I ask you some personal question? Are you a Jew?

      Bro. Gilbert Ventura
          

      --- On Tue, 3/31/09, Tracy Norton <tracy6005@...> wrote:

      From: Tracy Norton <tracy6005@...>
      Subject: [TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons] Re: Saturday is a counterfeit seventh day - Don't Forget YISHRAEL!
      To: TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009, 10:24 PM

      Shlum Alechem,

      There is no need to trace the weekly shabaths back to the beginning of creation because you already have a living witness who keeps the correct shabath:  YISHRAEL.  In fact, you need not go no further back than during the days of YAHSHUO The Mashiach (aka Jesus Christ) and his servant Shaul (aka Paul the Apostle).  Because if the days were out of sync, surely, our Lord would have mentioned it during his ministry to the twelve tribes of Yishrael.  And Shaul would have mentioned it in one of his holy letters to at least one of the holy congregation throughout Yerushalim and Asia Minor.  But as we can see there was no need to mentioned a correction to the weekly shabath; because Yishrael has not altered the days.  Only some of the guyim (Gentiles) has altered their days.

      Furthermore,  there are no historical records (other than those of Yishrael) available to trace a continuous weekly shabath back to creation.  Therefore, you only have the testimony of Yishrael and their records to rely on for this holy observance.

      ---- Tracy


      --- In TheTrueSabbathsAndN ewMoons@yahoogro ups.com, "israelofyhwh" <israelofyhwh@ ...> wrote:

      Shalom To All,
      ONE best way to exposed saturday-sabbath as a False seventhday is to trace back the supposedly continuous weekly cycle back to Genesis
      week, if indeed saturday-sabbath is connected to the Genesis week of creation.



      Surf faster and smarter with Firefox 3!
    • Brother Arnold
      Shalom  All, All of us thinks’ we are right and the Scripture teaches that even a fool is right in his own eyes. Exodus 16 chapter and many other scriptures
      Message 121 of 121 , Jun 30, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        Shalom  All,

        All of us thinks’ we are right and the Scripture teaches that even a fool is right in his own eyes.

        Exodus 16 chapter and many other scriptures pinpoint the weekly Sabbath on the 22nd of the moon and there is a reason for this, and when we read and follow the simple instructions in Leviticus chapter 23, we will see why.

        Everyone cannot follow instructions even though all claim to follow the instructions of the Almighty so I challenge you and myself to go to Leviticus chapter 23 and follow the instructions without turning to the right or to the left. If we are carnal minded it is enemy to the law BECAUSE the carnal mind cannot the subject to the law according to Romans chapter 8, so let’s see if we can follow these instructions without adding to or taking away.
         
        Before we read Leviticus 23, let’s not assume that we know when the weekly Sabbath is but we really want to know. Let’s say we do know from other Scripture that we have six days to work and then the weekly Sabbath will follow but we do not know where the work days are located but we are willing to follow the instructions and see what happens.

        In Lev - 23 the Heavenly Father clearly teaches which days are WORSHIP days throughout the ENTIRE YEAR. If we know which days He chooses for us to worship Him on, that lets us know the other days are ordinary workdays. As it stands now we have no other way of finding the work days other than following man-made tradition which is not right.
         
        Suppose there was a earthly king that invited us to his kingdom and his only requirement was for us to keep his laws and one of the laws was for us to come and WORSHIP him on certain days that he alone would choose. In doing this he makes a contract with us and promises to bless us and give us the rest of the time for ourselves because he tells us we have six days to labor and do all our work but the seventh day belongs to him and we should worship him on it.

        If we read the contract in Lev – 23 which tells us in very SPECIFIC details which days we are to come and worship him. We can begin anywhere but let’s begin in the seventh month of the creation calendar, because it is easier to explain and there are several pinpointed worship days.
         
         We read that on the FIRST day of the seventh month is a WORSHIP day and the 10th day is a WORSHIP day and the 15th is a WORSHIP day and the 22nd is a WORSHIP day in the seventh month. There is nothing to argue about so far because this is what the contract teaches but let’s remember the king has told us that every seventh day that comes after six workdays also belongs to him in addition to these days of worship. In other words these pinpointed WORSHIP days are BESIDES the weekly=2 0Sabbath because earlier on in the contract we read where the king wanted us to come and worship him after six ordinary workdays, Exodus, Leviticus 23, and in other places we read that we are to come and worship him on the new moons and Sabbaths, Ezekiel 46:1, and Isaiah 66:23 etc. In other words we are required to not go over six ordinary working days before we come and worship him or we are breaking the contract. All the rest of the days throughout the year belong to us, unless he says otherwise, and he will bless us on all of the other days because we come and worship him on the days that he specified. Now let’s continue reading the instructions. This contract is very simple and now we will start fulfilling the contract in the seventh month on the first day of the month/new Moon with a WORSHIP DAY and then we will work six days because there is nothing in the contract that tells us not to BUT we must WORSHIP him again on the EIGHTH day of that seventh month because it comes after six ordinary workdays. After the worship day on the eighth day of the month we are commanded to WORSHIP him on the 10th day of this month also. This leaves one day between the eight and the 10th of the seventh month for preparation and we can do whatever we like on it because of the contract. After the WORSHIP day on the 10th, we are free to do whatever on the 11th the 12th the 13th and 14th but are commanded to be back on the 15th of the seventh month for WORSHIP again20and then after the 15th there is no holy convocations until EIGHT days later on the 22nd of the seventh month, it is another WORSHIP day because we cannot go over six days without a WORSHIP day, according to the contract/instructions. After the 22nd we have six more ordinary workdays before we are commanded to rest or WORSHIP again on the seventh day after working these six workdays which will be the 29th of the seventh month/Moon.
         
        So far these instructions are simple and easy to follow. Now if it is a 30 day month, we will have one day in between the 29th and the new moon WORSHIP day in which we can do whatever (we keep both). Now if the month has 29 days, we will not have a day in between the Sabbath and new Moon worship day therefore we will have 2 BACK TO BACK WORSHIP DAYS on the Sabbath and the day of the new moon, see Ezekiel 46:1. After the new moon worship day we are not required to worship again until after six more ordinary work days which will bring us to the EIGHTH day of the 8th month/Moon and the process begin s again and if you follow these simple instructions, the rest of the year the weekly worship days or Sabbath will be on the eighth, 15th, 22nd, and 29th each month/moon.
         
         
        We can have all this Harmony and obedience by simply followed the simple instructions of the King and we will be blessed beyond measure in this life and the one to come. Notice WE DO NOT RESET ANYTHING, it just happens when you obey the commandments in Leviticus 23.

        The only thing I see someone could argue is that the new moon is not a WORSHIP day and we should count it is an ordinary workdays but the Scripture clearly teaches it is a worship day even though it is not as strict a rest day as the weekly Sabbath.
         
        The Scripture does not instruct us that we must have an uninterrupted seven day cycle. All the days are ordinary days unless specified otherwise and the new moon interrupts the ordinary days each month with a worship day, same as the seventh day of the week interrupts the ordinary days. Same as the Year of Jubilees/50th year interrupts the cycles of Sabbatical Years, with a back to back land rest. The Year of Jubilees resets the cycle of six-years of sowing the land with a back-to-back land rest after the 49th year.
         
        Remember that every day of the year is an ordinary day unless the creator of days specifies otherwise, same as every year is an ordinary year unless He specified otherwise as is the case w ith the back-to-back land rests on the 49th and 50th year before the six years of sowing and reaping begins again. The Day of Atonement also interrupts the six ordinary workdays with a WORSHIP day. There is more to this and I will explain later as we come to it but this is the law of the King. He tells us which days are worship days and by default and deductive reasoning we know which days are ordinary workdays. It is up to us whether we abide by them or not.
         
        Most people cannot and will not follow instructions even at the risk of being thrown out of the kingdom. Notice we did not add to or take away from the the above instructions.
         
        The key to this whole thing is finding the worship days and not mixing them with the ordinary workdays. The creator of days specifies 3 categories of days in Ezekiel 46:1. It t eaches there are Sabbaths, new moons, and workdays. It teaches that the gates are to shut on the six workdays and opened on the Sabbaths and the day of the new moon. This shows us that THE NEW MOON IS NOT ONE OF THE SIX WORKDAYS and should not be counted when counting out the week, same as the Jubilees Year was not counted when counting out the six work years. This is an absolute and this is why every place in Scripture where days are pinpointed, the SECOND DAY of the month is ALWAYS the first day of the week and the EIGHTH day of the month is ALWAYS the weekly Sabbath. This also is an absolute and the reason for this is because the new moon is counted as a worship day instead of a work day and that is why following the unadulterated instructions of the King in Leviticus 23, puts the weekly Sabbath’s on the eighth, 15th, 22nd, and 29th day of each month. Again, there will be some who cannot and will not follow these simple instructions but will rebel because it is not in harmony with their traditional teaching and they are more loyal to their teaching than the simple instructions of the King. It’s that simple but some things are hidden in simplicity.

         Brother Arnold www.lunarsabbath.info


        -----Original Message-----
        Fr om: BYT YHWH <bytyhwh@...>
        To: TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Sat, Apr 4, 2009 9:01 pm
        Subject: Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons] Re: Saturday is a counterfeit seventh day - Don't Forget YISHRAEL!

        Shalom Arnold, and Everyone,
         
        you are Scripturally incorrect on the Feast Days, since they are Worship Days, Annual Sabbath, in which a Set Apart Convocation is Commanded, and no common or servile work can be done (and no whatsoever work on the Atonements / Coverings), and they can Fall also on Work Days, that so become Feast Days, if they fall on such Set Feast Days, as listed in LEVITICUS Chapter 23.
         
        It is absolutely NOT against the Scriptures that a Workday can become a Feast Day, if it falls on such Set Feast Days.
         
        Certainly, the Scriptural definition of a SEVENTH Day Rest is one that comes after six Working Days, and we have case Law for this in Genesis 1.
         
        And that would EXCLUDE break days at the end of each=2 0month, as your lunar doctrine and theory teaches, since it would make the next Sabbath a EIGHTH or a NIGHTH Day Rest, at the end of each month.
         
        Since you would claim that the New Moon would be a "neutral" day, how MUCH MORE I can state that the Set Feast Days, the Annual Sabbaths, listed in LEVITICUS Chapter 23, are Worship Days that can fall also on Workdays.
         
        By using your reasoning, your lunar sabbath on the 15th of the 7th month, falling five days after the Day of Atonements (Coverings) worship day, IT WOULD BE A FIFTH day rest day, NOT a SEVENTH day rest.

        Certainly the Scripture is conclusive that the 21st of the First Month is a Set Apart Convocation, which would smash your lunar sabbath doctrine and theory.

        The bottom line is that YOU do not count the New Moon worship day as one of the ordinary workdays, trying to match your lunar sabbath doctrine and theory, but you do COUNT the ANNUAL SABBATHS of the Seventh Day of the Days of Unleavened (Breads), and the Pentecost, and the Atonements (Coverings), that are WORSHIP DAYS, with Commanded Set Apart Convocations, on Workdays, and that totally contradicts your reasoning, and smashes your own interpretation of YECHETZQYAH (EXEKIEL) 46:1 as erroneous, since during Workdays can fall Set FEAST Days, which are Anuual SABBATHS, and WORSHIP Days, when YHWH (Yahweh)'s Temple eastern gate of the inner court wo uld be OPEN, to let the Prince enter in, and go out.
         
        Since The Scriptural Evidence is that Set FEAST Days, Annual SABBATHS, that are Worship Dats, can fall on Workdays, as listed in LEVITICUS Chapter 23, then the CORRECT meaning of YECHETZQYAH (EZEKIEL) 46:1 is that the New Moons can fall on Workdays, and when that occurs, that Day becomes a Worship Day, JUST AS it occurs for the Set FEAST Days listed in LEVITICUS Chapter 23.
         
        There is NOT such a thing as New Moons in "neutral" days (not workdays and not sabbath days), but that is ONLY your own WRONG interpretation of YECHETZQYAH (EZEKIEL) 46:1, trying to match with your ERRONEOUS lunar sabbath doctrine and theory.
           
        May YHWH (Yahweh) Bless our Insight of HIS Will and Word, THE TRUTH!
         
        In The Name of YHWSU (Yahshua), The TRUE MashiYah (MessiYah),
         
        Carlo Tognoni
         
        BYT YHWH
         
        ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ==

         

         

        0D

        From: "YHWHPeople@ aol.com" <YHWHPeople@aol. com>
        To: TheTrueSabbathsAndN ewMoons@yahoogro ups.com
        Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2009 9:24:30 AM
        Subject: Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAnd NewMoons] Re: Saturday is a counterfeit seventh day - Don't Forget YISHRAEL!


        Shalom Carlo and All,

        I do not count any feast days that you mentioned as worship days and a
        work days, including the Day of Atonement etc, which would be against
        Scripture because it is either one or the other, it cannot be a worship
        day and an ordinary workday at the same time. The scriptural definition
        of a SEVENTH day rest is one that comes after six working days and we
        have case law for this in Genesis 1. If your traditional Sabbath falls
        two days after the Day of Atonement worship day, IT IS A THIRD day rest
        day, NOT a SEVENTH day rest.

        Even the 15th of the seventh month is not a Scriptural SEVENTH day rest
        because it was NOT preceded by six workdays. I do not believe the
        Scripture is conclusive that the 21st of the first month is a Holy
        Convocation, which would put the weekly Sabbath on the 28th20once a
        year. Sidenote, I have already claimed the reward that was to ANYONE,
        if it turns out to be so. But even if it is a Worship Day on the 21st
        of the first month, I have other Scripture that shows the 22nd to be a
        worship Day. See my article on a scriptural SEVENTH day at
        http://lunarsabbath .info/_wsn/ page20.html

        I have to go to work now but will finish this later. The bottom line is
        we do not count the new moon worship day as one of the ordinary
        workdays, see Ezekiel 46:1 etc.

        Brother Arnold www.lunarsabbath. info

        -----Original Message-----
        F
        rom: BYT YHWH <bytyhwh@yahoo. . com>
        To: TheTrueSabbathsAndN ewMoons@yahoogro ups.com
        Sent: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:53 pm
        Subject: Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAnd NewMoons] Re: Saturday is a counterfeit
        seventh day - Don't Forget YISHRAEL!

        Shalom Arnold,

         

        your argument does NOT pass the Scriptural, and human logic tests.

         

        That is ONLY your own interpretation of The Scripture in YECHETZQYAH
        (EZEKIEL) 46:1.

         

        In fact, following the pattern of your own interpretation of The
        Scripture above, WHAT ABOUT THE SEVENTH DAY OF THE DAYS OF UNLEAVENED
        (BREAD), and THE DAY OF PENTECOST,20and THE DAY OF ATONEMENTS
        (COVERINGS), that would fall in WORKING DAYS? Are they NOT SABBATHS?

         

        Would the gate of the inner court that looks toward the east be closed,
        or be opened on such ANNUAL SABBATH Days, that do NOT fall on the New
        Moons, nor on your "lunar sabbaths"?

         

        Do you see how unfair and partial is your own interpretation of The
        Scripture above?

         

        YECHETZQYAH (EZEKIEL) 46:1 -

         1 Thus says the Master YHWH (Yahweh); The gate of the inner court that
        looketh toward the east shall be SHUT the SIX WORKING DAYS; but on the
        Sabbath it shall be opened, AND in the DAY OF THE NEW MOON it shall be
        OPENED.

         

        Could the DAY OF THE NEW MOON occur during the SIX WORKING DAYS? Of
        course, just as THE SEVENTH DAY OF TH
        E DAYS OF UNLEAVENED (BREAD), and
        THE DAY OF PENTECOST, and THE DAY OF ATONEMENTS (COVERINGS) can occur
        during the SIX WORKING DAYS, even if they are SABBATHS!

         

        When that occurs, such WORKING DAYS become WORSHIPPING DAYS, as The NEW
        MOONS and The SABBATHS are!

         

        Otherwise, THE SEVENTH DAY OF THE DAYS OF UNLEAVENED (BREAD), and THE
        DAY OF PENTECOST, and THE DAY OF ATONEMENTS (COVERINGS) would
        contradict The Scripture in YECHETZQYAH (EZEKIEL) 46:1, because they
        are SABBATHS, but they fall on WORKING DAYS, according to your
        so-called "lunar sabbaths" scenario!< br>
         

        May YHWH (Yahweh) Bless our Insight of HIS Will and Word, THE TRUTH!

         

        In The Name of YHWSU (Yahshua), The TRUE MashiYah (MessiYah),

         

        Carlo Tognoni

         

        BYT YHWH

        www.byt-yhwh. org

         

        ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =

         

         

         

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
        From: "YHWHPeople@aol. com" <YHWHPeople@aol. com>
        To: TheTrueSabbathsAndN ewMoons@yahoogro ups.com
        Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 2:41:33 PM
        Subject: Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAnd NewMoons] Re: Saturday is a counterfeit
        seventh day - Don't Forget YISHRAEL!

        The problem people have with their seventh day Sabbath is that they
        have to Count the new moon worship day as an ordinary work20day when the
        Creator himself separates it from ordinary workdays.

        Eze 46:1 Thus saith the Master YHWH; The gate of the inner court that
        looketh toward the east shall be SHUT the SIX WORKING DAYS; but on the
        sabbath it shall be opened, AND in the DAY OF THE NEW MOON it shall be
        OPENED.

        The above shows that it is a thus saith YHWH that the new moon day and
        the Sabbath day is different from the six working days. The Creator has
        three categories of days and to try and uncategorize them is not wise.
        The Sabbaths and new moons cannot occupy the same space at the same
        time with the six working days. i.e. it is one or the other, it cannot
        be both. It is either a worship day or a workday. It’s that simple.
        Although there are things done on the new moon worship day that is not
        done on the weekly Sabbath, it is still categorized as a worship day
        and not an ordinary workday in which you can buy and sell, Amos 8:5.
        The Scripture clearly teaches that we have six days to do all our work
        but once a month with the traditional Sabbath the merchants will not
        have six days to do all their work because of the restriction of buying
        and selling on the new moon as mentioned in Amos. This alone shows that
        the new moon worship day is not one of the20six ordinary workdays in
        which you can buy and sale and do all your work and therefore was not
        counted as such.

        Nearly everyone keeps a seventh day, Muslims on Fri
        day, Jews on
        Saturday, and Christians on Sunday but is this the Seventh day spoken
        of in Scripture??? They are all keeping a seventh day but they all have
        their own idea as to when to begin their count for the seventh day
        rest. They began their count on different days and therefore their
        seventh day is on different days. The questio n arises, WHO IS
        “sanctifying” them or SETTING THEM PART, man, or YHWH???

        You might ask how can we know for sure if it is YHWH or man that is
        setting us apart?

        The Scripture teaches if you keep the true Seventh Day you will know
        that YHWH is sanctifying you or setting you apart and I am sure that
        all of the above believe that YHWH is setting them apart and not man.
        If you use the moon for appointments as Genesis 1:14 and Psalms 104:19
        teaches, you will know for sure that it is Him and not man BECAUSE men
        cannot control the seven-day cycle in the phases of the moon.

        EXODUS 31:12-18 -
        12 And YHWH (Yahweh) spoke to Mosheh, saying,
        13 Speak you also to the Children of Yisrael, saying, Verily My
        Sabbaths you shall keep: for it is a Sign between Me and you throughout
        your Generations; that you may know that I am YHWH (Yahweh) that does
        SANCTIFY you.=0
        D

        Notice if we keep the seventh day by the phases of the moon, we will
        know that it is He that sanctifies us or sets us apart and not man.

        The bottom line is that the new moon is not one of the s
        ix ordinary
        workdays and should not be counted as such. The question we should ask
        ourselves is who is setting us apart, man or YHWH? The next day after
        the new moon worship day is the first work day of the week, same as the
        next day after the weekly Sabbath is the first workday of the week.

        Brot her Arnold www..lunarsabbath. info

        -----Original Message-----
        From: BYT YHWH <bytyhwh@yahoo. com>
        To: TheTrueSabbathsAndN ewMoons@yahoogro ups.com
        Sent: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:33 am
        Subject: Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAnd NewMoons] Re: Saturday is a
        counterfeit
        seventh day - Don't Forget YISHRAEL!

        Shalom (Peace) Gilberto,

         

        it really surprises me why you are not able to see THE SIMPLE TRUTH
        that a Week is a Seven Days Period, so that doesn't matter if
        Constantine, or any other people, could have inserted their 7-day
        cycles into the present calendar.

         

        And actually we do NOT follow the present calendar, and to count one to
        seven Days is the SAME for True Believers AND for Unbelievers ( just as
        Math is the SAME for True Believers and for Unbelievers) , and the
        Weeks
        go far way back, up to the Genesis time, since YHWH (Yahweh), not

        Constantine, nor you, nor me, clearly said, LONG TIME BEFORE:

         

        EXODUS 31:12-18 -

         12 And YHWH (Yahweh) spoke to Mosheh, saying,
         13 Speak you also to the Children of Yisrael, saying, Verily My
        Sabbaths you shall keep: for it is a Sign
        between Me and you throughout
        your Generations; that you may know that I am YHWH (Yahweh) that does
        sanctify you.
         14 You shall keep the Sabbath therefore; for it is Set Apart to you:
        every one that defiles it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever
        does any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
         15 Six Days may work be done; but in the Seventh (Day) is the Sabbath
        of Rest, Set Apart to YHWH (Yahweh): whosoever does any work in the
        Sabbath Day, he shall surely be put to death.
         16 Wherefore the Children of Yisrael shall keep the Sabbath, to
        observe the Sabbath throughout their generations, for a Perpetual
        Covenant.
         17 It is a Sign between Me and the Children of Yisrael forever: for in
        Six Days YHWH (Yahweh) Made Heaven and Earth, and on the Seventh Day He
        Rested, and was Refreshed.
         18 And He gave to Moses, when He had made an end of communing with him
        upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written
        with the finger of The Mighty One.

         

        It is CLEAR AND EVIDENT that the Week is a Seven Days Period, from the
        Beginning (See al
        so GENESIS Chapters 1 & 2; EXODUS 20:8-11; DEUTERONOMY
        5:12-15; etc.).

         

        The Scriptures above clearly say that YHWH (Yahweh) Made (or
        Re-Created, if you believe in the Gap-Theory) the Heaven and the
        Earth IN SIX DAYS, and He Rested, and was Refreshed on the Seventh Day,
        The Sab
        bath.  

         

        Was YHWH (Yahweh) lying, by saying that He Made the Heaven and the
        Earth in Six Days, while it would be in Seven Days (according to your
        "lunar sabbath theory")?

         

        Was YHWH (Yahweh) l ying, by saying that the Sabbath was the Seventh Day
        (after Six Day in which HE worked), while it would be the Eighth Day
        (according to your Lunar Theory)?

         

        Please, do NOT go around, by saying that the New Moon was the "first"
        Day of the Month, a "neutral" Day, or something like that, since THE
        FIRST DAY came into existence ONLY  when YHWH (Yahweh) Made the Light,
        and Separated / Divided between the Light and the Darkness, calling the
        Light 'DAY', and the Darkness 'NIGHT' (GENESIS 1:3-5, 14-19).

         

        May YHWH (Yahweh) Open your mind, heart, eyes, and ears to Understand
        It!

         

        In The Name of YHWSU (Yahshua), The TRUE MashiYah (MessiYah),

         

        Carlo Tognoni

         

        BYT YHWH

        www.byt-yhwh. org

         

        ============ ========= ========= ========= =======
        ============ =

         

         

         

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
        From: Gilbert Ventura <gilven55@yahoo. com>
        To: TheTrueSabbathsAndN ewMoons@yahoogro ups.com
        Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 9:05:33 PM
        Subject: Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAnd NewMoons] Re: Saturda
        y is a
        counterfeit
        seventh day - Don't Forget YISHRAEL!

        In my article "Saturday, The Counterfeit Seventh Day", I trace back in
        time the uninterrup ted weekly cycle and it settled around 4th century
        AD only. It is the time Constantine inserted a 7-day weekly cycle into
        the present calendar.WE can therefore CONCLUDE that the present weekly
        cycle started here and NOT from the Genesis week of creation.

        --- On Tue, 3/31/09, YHWHPeople@aol. com <YHWHPeople@ aol. com> wrote:

        From: YHWHPeople@aol. com <YHWHPeople@ aol. com>
        Subject: Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAnd NewMoons] Re: Saturday is a
        counterfeit seventh day - Don't Forget YISHRAEL!
        To: TheTrueSabbathsAndN ewMoons@yahoogro ups.com
        Date: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009, 7:20 PM

        I know of no way of doing that.

        Brother Arnold www.lunarsabbath. . info

        -----Original Message-----
        From: israelofyhwh <israelofyhwh@ yahoo.com>
        To: TheTrueSabbathsAndN ewMoons@yahoogro ups.com
        Sent: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:27 am
        Subject: [TheTrueSabbathsAnd NewMoons] Re: Saturday is a counterfeit
        seventh day - Don't Forget YISHRAEL!

        Shalom To All,
        ONE best way to exposed saturday-sabbath as a False seventh
        day is
        to trace back the supposedly continuous weekly cycle back to Genesis
        week, if indeed saturday-sabbath is connected to the Genesis week of
        creation.
        --- In TheTrueSabbathsAndN ewMoons@yahoogro ups.com, "Tracy Norton"
        <tracy6005@. ..> wrote:
        >
        > SHLÚM ALECHEM,
        >
        > Great job Carlo & Yehochanan for uncovering the false teaching of
        L
        unar
        > Sabbaths. The following reply is an ec ho to what you try to explain
        to
        > Lunar Sabbatarians:
        >
        > "Before we read Leviticus 23, let's pretend that we do not know when
        the
        > weekly Sabbath is but we do know that we have six days to work and
        then
        > the weekly Sabbath follow but we do not know where the work days are
        > located but we are willing to follow the instructions. " ---- Arnold @
        > LunarSabbath. info
        >
        > Well, then you might as well pretend that there is no more sons of
        > Yishrael. Because if you start with the presupposition that no man
        > knows which day the weekly shabáth begins; then we would have to
        > conclude that there is no more Yishrael to teach20and guide us as
        YAHWEH
        > blessed them with this knowledge. The Sons of Yishrael are our
        > historical and living witness and teachers as to which day of the week
        > is the true seventh-day shabáth.
        >
        > "We have no other way of finding the work days other than tradition."
        > ---- Arnold @ LunarSabbath. info
        >
        > Again: Yes we do: The living sons of YISHRAEL. They know which day
        is
        > a wo
        rk day as well as which day is the weekly shabáth. Ask them.
        > They'll be glad to tell you.
        >
        > "And he said unto them, This [is that] which [YAHWEH] hath said, To
        > morrow: the rest of the holy [shabáth] unto [YAHWEH]: bake which ye
        > will bake, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth
        over
        > la
        y up for you to be kept until the morning. " ---- The Second Holy
        Book
        > of Mshe (Exodus), chapter 16, verse 23
        >
        > You see: the above scripture records YAHWEH, the Almighty AELHYIM
        > commanding the sons of Yishrael back then and to this very day, they
        > still know that the weekly seventh-day shabáth falls on the world's
        > weekday of Saturday.
        >
        > "We read that on the FIRST day of the seventh month is a WORSHIP day
        and
        > the 10th day is a WORSHIP day and the 15th is a WORSHIP day and the
        22nd
        > is a WORSHIP day. There is nothing to argue about so far because this
        is
        > what the contract says but let's remember the king has told us that
        > every seventh day that comes
        after six workdays also belongs to him."
        > ---- Arnold @ LunarSabbath. info
        >
        > Well if you skip the first couple of verses in Leviticus 23; then you
        > have a problem. Because YAHWEH did not associate verse three with
        any
        > moon or month.
        >
        > [3] "Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day [is] the
        > shabáth of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work
        [therein]:
        > it=2
        0[is] the shabáth of [YAHWEH] in all your dwellings."
        > [4] "These [are] the feasts of [YAHWEH], [even] holy convocations,
        which
        > ye shall proclaim in their seasons."
        > ---- The Third Holy Book of Mshe (Leviti cus), chapter 23, verses 3 & 4
        >
        > Noticed that YAHWEH (Blessed be His Name) begin listing his
        commandments
        >=2
        0with the weekly shabáth without any reference to the moon. However
        > noticed that he begins verse two with the mention of the feasts that
        are
        > reference with the moon. The contrast is too great to ignore..
        >
        > "In Lev - 23 the Heavenly Father clearly teaches which days are
        WORSHIP
        > days throughout the entire year." ---- Arnold @ LunarSabbath. info
        >
        > And noticed that he told YISHRAEL (neither your forefathers' nation
        nor
        > mine) were giving these commandments to teach the world. And to this
        > day, they have not lost track of which day Shabbath fell on.
        >
        > "From Adam to all the way through the Babylonian period up to Julius
        > Caesar, the solar lunar calendar was used by the descendents of Adam.
        0A> When the Roman Emperor Julius Caesar suggested that the moon no
        longer
        > be used, it became strictly solar, which is the calendar we use today,
        > with Pope Gregory's revision, is strictly against Scripture of Genesis
        > 1:14 and Psalms 104:19. None of the feast days, including the weekly
        > feast days, can be found on that calendar because they have booted the
        > Moon out of it. The scripture s
        ays let THEM be for days and years and
        > appointments, and what the Almighty has joined together, let not man
        put
        > asunder." ---- Arnold @ LunarSabbath. info
        >
        > With the exception of the sons of Yishrael, because Yahweh the
        Almighty
        > AELHYIM made sure that they keep the correct moedyim (calendar) and
        > weekly sevent
        h-day shabáth.
        >
        > SHLÚM,
        >
        > Tracy [:)]
        >
        > --- In TheTrueSabbathsAndN ewMoons@yahoogro ups.com, Yehochanan
        > Ben-YisraEl yehochanan@ wrote:
        > >
        > > Shalom Arnold,
        > > You said, All of us thinks’ we are right and the Scripture
        > teaches that even a
        > > fool is right in his own eyes.
        > > Correct. This is why I rely on the Jewish sagesâ€"not my
        own
        > understanding ancient writings or philosophical reasoning. This is why
        I
        > requested that you produce a description of the lunar Sabbath theory
        by
        > a Jewish sageâ€"which you have not done. So far, all I have
        > seen in your own interpretation and reasoning.
        >

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
        Importing contacts has never been easier.
        Bring your friends over to Yahoo! Mail today!

        =0 A
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.