New Moon Accuracy

  • Israel Ysrayl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Shalom

      I'm new to this group and I'm in need of help in regard to the observance of the New Moon.

      I'm presently doing research on the New Moon according to scripture and I'm trying observe the new moon that same way it was done in the days of old. According to modern techniques the new moon was on Jan 25 and other sources say Jan 26. As you I'm confused and I have no Idea on how to confirm what correct day is the new moon.

      Here are my questions:

      1.  How can I accurately observe the new moon ?

      Here are the sources that say Jan 25 or Jan 26 was the new moon.

      Israel.Ysrayl

      It's not about me...It's all about YAH
      http://www.myspace.com/israel_ysrayl