Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons] Day Begins at Dawn

  • BYT YHWH
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2009
      Shalom Yehochanan!

      Thank you Very Much for Kindly Sharing that Very Interesting Information.

      I am Very Glad that you are come to Understand that the actual beginning of the DAY is Very Early, at Dawn Twilight, when it is still Dark, and the Light just breaks out, BEFORE Sunrise, and that the DAY is when there is Light, and so the actual ending of the DAY is AFTER Sunset, at Dusk Twilight, when it is Dark.

      May YHWH (Yahweh) Bless our Insight of HIS Will and Word, THE TRUTH!

      True Love in YHWSU (Yahshua), The TRUE MashiYah (MessiYah),

      Carlo Tognoni

      BYT YHWH
      The Community of Yahweh of The Disciples of Yahshua