The TRUE DAY and SABBATH - Please, See and Hear THE TRUTH!

  • YahwehCommunity@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2002
      Shalom Everyone!

      Love, and Peace to you from YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), our Creator
      and Father, and YAHSHUA (YAHUSHUA) MASHIACH (MESSIAH), our Savio(u)r,
      High Priest, and King!

      Please, See and Hear THE TRUTH, Search The Scriptures (Acts 17:11), Test
      The Spirits (1 Yahchanan / John 4:1), Prove All Things, Hold Fast That
      Which Is Righteous (1 Thessalonians 5:21), and Be Humble, Sincere, and
      Honest to Accept THE TRUTH, Clear and Simple, on The TRUE DAY and
      SABBATH:

      - YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), The Mighty One, Created, Made THE LIGHT
      (Heb. "OWR") (Genesis 1:3)!

      - YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), The Mighty One, SAW The Light, that it
      was BENEFICIAL; and YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), The Mighty One,
      Divided BETWEEN The Light, and BETWEEN The Darkness (Heb. "CHOSHEK")
      (Genesis 1:4)!

      - How did YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), The Mighty One, Divide BETWEEN
      The Light, and BETWEEN The Darkness? YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), The
      Mighty One, Said, 'Let there be LIGHTS in The Expanse of The Sky to
      SEPARATE The Day from The Night; and let Them Serve as SIGNS to MARK The
      Seasons (New Moons, Months, Feasts), and for Days and Years. And let
      Them be LIGHTS in The Expanse of The Sky to Give LIGHT on The Earth'.
      And it was so. YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), The Mighty One, Made two
      Great Lights - The Greater Light (i.e., THE SUN) to GOVERN The Day, and
      The Lesser Light (i.e., THE MOON) to GOVERN The Night. He also Made The
      Stars. And YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), The Mighty One, Set Them in
      The Expanse of The Sky to Give LIGHT on The Earth; to GOVERN The Day and
      The Night, and to SEPARATE Light from Darkness. And YAHWEH (YHWH /
      YAHVEH / YHVH), The Mighty One, SAW that it was RIGHT (Genesis 1:14-18)!

      - YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), The Mighty One, Called The Light "DAY"
      (Heb. "YOWM"), and He Called The Darkness "NIGHT" (Heb. "LAYELAH /
      LAYIL"). And The EVENING (Heb. "EREB") was (came to be), and The MORNING
      (Heb. "BOKER") was (came to be). DAY (Heb. "YOWM") One (Genesis 1:5)!

      - What is The DAY (Heb. "YOWM")? The Time Period of LIGHT (Heb. "OWR")
      "ONLY", MARKED, and GOVERNED by The SUN, The SIGN in The Expanse of The
      Sky for The DAY - from SUNrise to SUNset / SUNdown - until The SUN can
      be SEEN in The Expanse of The Sky!

      - What is The NIGHT (Heb. "LAYELAH / LAYIL")? The Time Period of
      DARKNESS (Heb. "CHOSHEK") "ONLY", MARKED, and GOVERNED by The MOON, The
      SIGN in The Expanse of The Sky for The NIGHT - from Dark to Dawn - until
      The MOON can be SEEN in The Expanse of The Sky!

      - What is The EVENING (Heb. "EREB")? The Time Period, at the END of The
      DAY (The LIGHT "ONLY" Time Period), when The SUN Sets / Goes Down, and
      there is a MIXTURE of Light and Darkness, until Dark: The DIVISION /
      SEPARATION Passing Period of Time BETWEEN Light and Darkness, when The
      SUN is already Set / Down, and the MOON is not Risen yet!

      - What is The MORNING (Heb. "BOKER")? The Time Period, at the END of the
      NIGHT (The DARKNESS "ONLY" Time Period), when, beginning at Dawn, there
      is a MIXTURE of Darkness and Light, until The SUN Rises, Starting
      another DAY (The LIGHT "ONLY" Time Period): The DIVISION / SEPARATION
      Passing Period of Time BETWEEN Darkness and Light, when The MOON is
      already Set / Down, and the SUN is not Risen yet!

      - How Long is The DAY (Heb. "YOWM")? The Time Period of 12 Hours of
      LIGHT (Heb. "OWR") "ONLY", from SUNrise to SUNset / SUNdown - between
      The Morning (Heb. "BOKER"), and The Evening (Heb. "EREB"), and before
      The Night (Heb. "LAYELAH / LAYIL") (Yahchanan / John 9:4-5; 11:9-10;
      Mattithyah / Matthew 12:39-40) - when Work usually is Done, during The
      First Six DAYS of The Week (Exodus 20:8-11; Deuteronomy 5:12-15;
      Mattithyah / Matthew 20:1-16)!

      - What is The SABBATH (Heb. "SHABBAT")? The Seventh DAY (Heb. "YOWM") of
      The Week, that is, The Seventh Time Period of 12 Hours of LIGHT (Heb.
      "OWR) "ONLY", from SUNrise to SUNset / SUNdown - between The Morning
      (Heb. "BOKER"), and The Evening (Heb. "EREB"), and before The Night
      (Heb. "LAYELAH / LAYIL") - when we have to Remember, Rest, Be Refreshed,
      Stop to Work, and Keep It Set Apart to YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH)
      (Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:8-11; Deuteronomy 5:12-15), as One of The
      SIGNS / MARKS between YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH) and His TRUE People
      (Exodus 31:12-17)!

      May YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), our Creator and Father, Bless your
      and our Spiritual Insight of THE TRUTH!

      TRUE Love in YAHSHUA (YAHUSHUA) MASHIACH (MESSIAH), our Savio(u)r, High
      Priest, and King!

      "Those who come from ITALY ('The WayFaring Men' - Isayah 35:8-10) send
      you Greetings" (Hebrews 13:24)!

      Carlo and Davide

      The Community of YAHWEH,
      in Pocahontas, Arkansas, U.S.A.