When Is The TRUE Pentecost?

  • Carlo and Davide
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2002
      Shalom Everyone!

      Love and Peace from YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), our Father, and YAHSHUA (YAHUSHUA) MASHIACH
      (MESSIAH), our Savio(u)r!

      Is The TRUE Pentecost 50 days after the Weekly Sabbath, or after the Annual Sabbath, during the
      Days of Unleavened Bread?

      When does the count to Pentecost begin?

      Pentecost is the only Feast Day which must be numbered, because it does not occur at a set month
      and day each year!

      But when do we begin numbering the seven Sabbaths or weeks?

      What is the forgotten Biblical method of finding Pentecost?

      THE TRUE PENTECOST SURELY IS NOT 50 DAYS AFTER THE ANNUAL SABBATH, DURING THE DAYS OF UNLEAVENED
      BREAD!

      In fact, if The TRUE Pentecost would be 50 days after the Annual Sabbath during the Days of
      Unleavened Bread, you would know the Day of Pentecost, without to count the 50 days! It would be
      ALWAYS on the 5th or 6th day of the third month (depending if you would consider the First Annual
      Sabbath during the Days of Unleavened Bread, as the 14th day or the 15th day of the 1st month), or
      on the 11th or 12th day of the third month (depending if you would consider the Second Annual
      Sabbath during the Days of Unleavened Bread, as the 20th or the 21st day of the 1st month)! So,
      WHY to count for a Day that you would already know? It would be already set, as the other Feast
      Days!

      But YAHWEH did NOT set the Day of Pentecost! He said to number it, on the 50th day after seven
      Sabbaths or weeks! So, surely that count is NOT from the First or Second Annual Sabbath during the
      Day of Unleavened Bread!

      WHAT ABOUT TO COUNT IT FROM THE WEEKLY SABBATH DURING THE DAYS OF UNLEAVENED BREAD?

      Which kind of sheaf of wave offering could be during that time? NO ONE, because that time is ABIB
      (AVIB), that is GREEN EARS OF BARLEY! It is TOO EARLY!!!

      The TRUE Pentecost is the Feast of FIRSTFRUITS of Grain Harvest, in or near the summer solstice
      (NUMBERS 28:26), counting seven weeks, beginning from the time it begin to put the sikkle to the
      standing grain (DEUTERONOMY 16:9), from the day it is brought the sheaf of the wave offering, when
      it is reap the harvest (LEVITICUS 23:10-16), and NOT seven weeks after the weekly or the annual
      Sabbath during the Unleavened Bread Days, as most ALL Feast keeping 'Churches' and 'Assemblies'
      WRONGLY keep!

      THERE ARE ONLY GREEN EARS IN SPRING TIME, AND NO GRAIN TO HARVEST AT THAT TIME, 50 DAYS AFTER
      UNLEAVENED BREADS DAYS!!! IT'S TOO EARLY!!!

      Instead, THE TRUTH is the wave offering of firstfruits occurs LATER, on the day after a weekly
      Sabbath, when the spring barley harvest is reap, and the grain is beginning to put the sikkle!

      From THAT TIME we have to count seven weeks, and on 50th DAY we have to keep The TRUE Pentecost,
      The Feast of Firstfruits of GRAIN HARVEST, called also Feast of Weeks, because there are seven
      weeks counted from the FIRSTFRUITS of spring barley harvest (symbolic of The Mashiach / Messiah),
      to the FIRSTFRUITS of summer grain harvest (symbolic of His TRUE Community)!

      It is VERY CLEAR also the symbolic meaning related to The Pentecost, with the FIRSTFRUITS, the
      physical FIRSTBORN belong to The Creator, and the spiritual FIRSTBORN are part of The Body of The
      SAVIOR, The MASHIACH (MESSIAH), and in that Feast, THE 'HOLY' (SET APART) SPIRIT was poured out on
      the FIRST BELIEVERS of The New Covenant Community (ACTS CHAPTER 2)!

      THE TRUE PENTECOST IS THE FEAST OF SUMMER HARVEST, AT SUMMER SOLSTICE TIME!
      THIS YEAR, THE TRUE DAY OF PENTECOST WILL BE ON "sunday, june 23, 2002"!

      May YAHWEH (YHWH / YAHVEH / YHVH), our Father, Bless your and our Spiritual Understanding of His
      Word, and Will!

      True Love (Yahchanan / John 13:35) in YAHSHUA (YAHUSHUA) MASHIACH (MESSIAH), our Savio(u)r!

      "Those who come from ITALY ("The WayFaring Men" - Isayah 35:8-10) send you Greetings" (Hebrews
      13:24)!

      Carlo and Davide

      The Comunity of Yahweh,
      in Pocahontas, Arkansas, U.S.A.