Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons] When is Yom Kippur!!

  • Messianic Girl
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 6, 2008

      Yom Kippurim (Day of Atonement)

      October 11, 2008

      יום הכפורים

      On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 7:32 PM, Yehochanan Ben-YisraEl <yehochanan@...> wrote:

      Emergency Carlo!

      Is Yom Kippur on Thursday?

      I just remembered that I have changed almanac.  I was all set up to take off from work on Friday.  But that the day that I would have done it if I were still following the Enochian almanac.  Those who observe the first crescent will do it on that day as well.

      So, when will YOU keep Yom Kippur?

      I need to know ASAP so I can put in leave from work Monday morning.

      shalom,
      yehochanan

    • BYT YHWH
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 6, 2008

        Shalom!

        Actually "October 11, 2008" is "Yowm Kippurim" (Day of Atonements / Coverings) for people who set the New Moon at First Visible Crescent / Sliver, and keep the Day from Sunset / Evening to Sunset / Evening.

        While really "October 8, 2008" is "Yowm Kippurim" (Day of Atonements / Coverings) for people who set the New Moon at the Conjunction, and keep the Day from Dawn (Morning) to Dusk (Evening).

        May YHWH (Yahweh) Bless our Insight of HIS Will and Word, THE TRUTH!

        In The Name of YHWSU (Yahshua), The TRUE MashiYah (MessiYash),

        Carlo Tognoni,
        Groups owner and moderator

        BYT YHWH
        The Community of Yahweh of The Disciples of Yahshua

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 6, 2008
          Shalom Br Paul,

          If I may, I'd like to throw in two cents. I think if I'm reading your
          post correctly you're asking how will Yom Kippur be observed
          considering the lack of certain elements. I would like to share a pet
          theory I have that addresses this situation.

          For one, I personally believe the commandments found in Torah are is
          full effect today. This brings us to the first question, what about a
          blood sacrifice? According to Lev 16:1-28, a bull was offered for the
          high priest, a ram for a burnt offering and two goats, one for the
          LORD and one for taking the sins of the people to the wilderness. I
          believe this is actually answered by the book of Hebrews. Many times
          it mentions that Yashua is the High priest. Putting this together
          with Lev 16, I think we can see a clearer picture form.

          Lev 16:1-28 deals with the duties of the High priest while Lev 16:29-
          34 deals with the responciblities of the rest of the nation of
          Israel. In other words, much of the 'work' lands on the shoulders of
          the High priest while the rest of us - God fearing Gentiles included -
          have just this...

          Lev 16:29-30
          And this shall be a statute for ever unto you: that in the seventh
          month, on the tenth day of the month, ye shall afflict your souls,
          and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a
          stranger that sojourneth among you: For on that day shall the priest
          make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, that ye may be clean from
          all your sins before the LORD.

          It almost seems unreal, that this would be the only requirement on
          our behalf, but its the only thing I've found. So I look at it this
          way, ever since Yashua acended to YHVH's right hand, he has been the
          High priest over seeing the Yom Kippur duties. Now what he does there
          in the heavenly court, I don't know, I'm just going by what Torah
          states is the duties of the High priest. But I believe that for
          almost the past 2000 years, its been Yashua performing the Yom Kippur
          duties in YHVH's presence. To me that explains the writings of the
          Pharisees when the red cord on the sin goat never turned white for
          the last forty years of the Temple. Mainly because Yashua already
          performed the Yom Kippur offering and what men did at the Temple was
          then not needed.

          I believe we no longer need the Yom Kippur offering, not because the
          commandments have been "fulfilled" by his death, but because he
          performs them every year in the heavenly court. Yashua performs the
          required duites, and we on earth are to "afflict our souls" and do no
          work.

          This probably hasn't answered anyone's question, lol, which is why
          I'm putting it in as an extra "two cents".

          shalom,
          rick

          --- In TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons@yahoogroups.com, PWC <pwc17@...>
          wrote:

          > Dear Br. Yehochanan,
          >
          > I am curious .... A short time ago you asserted that all 613
          mitzvos are still binding. Where will you be offering your blood
          sacrifice, and will there be a Levitical priest there to officiate
          over the ceremony in the Temple? Of course this is rhetorical ....
          But with it being an impossibility since at least the last of
          the Babylonian captivity for any preist to carry out the blood
          sacrifice for atonement for lack of the Ark of the Covenant, I have
          to ask you if Yahuah is then double minded; by your assertion all 613
          mitzvos are binding; but Yahuah has made it impossible to obey all of
          them by removing his place of tabernacling among the children of
          Israel never to return. Since the return from Babylonian captivity
          the Jews have been pretending to sprinkle the blood of atonement on
          the missing Ark of the Covenant. The situation is further exacerbated
          by the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 CE.

          > YashaNa.
          > Br. Paul
          >
          > --- On Sun, 10/5/08, Yehochanan Ben-YisraEl <yehochanan@...> wrote:
          >
          > Emergency Carlo!
          >
          > Is Yom Kippur on Thursday?
          >
          > I just remembered that I have changed almanac.  I was all set up to
          take off from work on Friday.  But that the day that I would have
          done it if I were still following the Enochian almanac.  Those who
          observe the first crescent will do it on that day as well.

          > So, when will YOU keep Yom Kippur?
          >
          > I need to know ASAP so I can put in leave from work Monday morning.
          >
          > shalom,
          > yehochanan

        • PWC

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 8, 2008
              Shalom, Br Paul,

              Sorry about that, I guess I read your post all wrong. I thought by
              the way it read I was adding commentary. Please dont get my wrong, it
              didn't antagonize me in any way, it just made me think.

              But as for the lighter yoke that Yashua offered, in another pet
              theory of mine, I believe he was makeing a distinction between the
              hard yoke of the traditions and customs of the Pharisees (ref Mat
              23:4 "And they tie up heavy loads and lay them on men's shoulders..."
              meaning the regulaions placed upon the people for observance, aka
              Mishnah) and the light yoke he offered, which I believe is just the
              Torah itself (ref Deu 30:11-14).

              Its just my opinion, but that's how I came to reason it out.
              Comparing all the rules and regulations the Pharisees handed down to
              just the pure instruction from YHVH's Torah, it makes sense to me
              that the yoke Yashua speaks about is Torah alone.

              wrote:

              > Shalom Br. Rick,
              >
              > When I posed the question about the blood sacrifice observance, it
              wasn't to antagonize as much as it was to show the complete
              reverence for the OT commands at the expense of the more than 800
              commands in the NT. But more than that Yahusha says his yoke is
              light. Either we are confused about what it means for his yoke to be
              light, or we are confused as to what we should be considering in our
              defintion of binding law. Totalled together there are over 1400
              commands between the OT & the NT. While a good deal of these commands
              are positive, that still doesn't sound to me to be a light yoke for
              shear multitude of commands. A secular example would be the IRS code.
              Who is it that knows, understands, and practices correctly the whole
              IRS Code? or how about your own State Statutes? or even your local
              Municipal ordinances? However, if we can remember the 10 Words, dba
              the Decalogue or the 10 Commandments, because of the simplicity of
              the multitude of
              > commands, we can much more easily apply them to all the areas of
              our lives.

              > YashaNa.
              > Br. Paul
              >
              > --- On Tue, 10/7/08, Rick <rickbgp38@...> wrote:
              >

              > if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
              > var YAHOO = {};
              > }
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true;
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType =
              ["sensitive_news_terms", "illegal"];
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "[TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons] Re:
              When is Yom Kippur!!";
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "rickbgp38@...";
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
              > YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {
              > "lw_1223488096_0": {
              > "text": "Shalom",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 376,
              > "endchar": 381,
              > "start": 376,
              > "end": 381,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 0.699599,
              > "relScore": 2.74591,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
              > "category": ["CONCEPT"],
              > "wikiId": "Shalom",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "Shalom Br Paul, If I may, I\u0027d like to throw in",
              > "metaData": {
              > "visible": "false"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_1": {
              > "text": "Yom Kippur",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 526,
              > "endchar": 535,
              > "start": 526,
              > "end": 535,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 0.53379,
              > "relScore": 5.51838,
              > "type":
              ["shortcuts:/us/instance/event/holiday", "shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki
              "],
              > "category": ["EVENT", "WIKI"],
              > "wikiId": "Yom_Kippur",
              > "relatedWikiIds":
              ["Christmas", "Hanukkah", "Jewish_holiday", "Nuclear_program_of_Iran",
              "Passover", "Ramadan", "Rosh_Hashanah", "Tel_Aviv", "Thanksgiving", "
              Yom_Kippur_War"],
              > "relatedEntities": ["chanukah", "christmas", "christmas is just
              another day", "hanukkah", "i usually have to take a personal day
              for", "iran's nuclear weapons", "quran", "ramadan", "tel
              aviv", "thanksgiving"],
> [...]
              > "context": "According to Lev 16:1-28, a bull was offered for the
              high priest, a ram for a burnt offering and two goats, one",
              > "metaData": {
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_3": {
              > "text": "burnt offering",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 932,
              > "endchar": 945,
              > "start": 932,
              > "end": 945,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 0.677665,
              > "relScore": 4.677,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
              > "category": ["CONCEPT"],
              > "wikiId": "Whole_offering",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "was offered for the high priest, a ram for a burnt
              offering and two goats, one for the LORD and one for",
              > "metaData": {
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_4": {
              > "text": "Pharisees",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 2611,
              > "endchar": 2619,
              > "start": 2611,
              > "end": 2619,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 0.357582,
              > "relScore": 2.56862,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
              > "category": ["CONCEPT"],
              > "wikiId": "Pharisees",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "YHVH\u0027s presence. To me that explains the writings
              of the Pharisees when the red cord on the sin goat never turned",
              > "metaData": {
              > "visible": "false"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_5": {
              > "text": "TheTrueSabbathsAndN ewMoons@yahoogro ups.com",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 3514,
              > "endchar": 3557,
              > "start": 3514,
              > "end": 3557,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "it in as an extra \u0022two cents\u0022. shalom,
              \u003cpwc17@\u003e wrote: \u003e \u003e Dear Br. Yehochanan,
              \u003e \u00c2\u00a0 \u003e I am curious .... A",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkHref": "mailto:TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons%40yahoogroups.com",
              > "linkProtocol": "mailto",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "linkYmailto": "mailto:TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons%
              40yahoogroups.com",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_6": {
              > "text": "Babylonian captivity",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 4008,
              > "endchar": 4027,
              > "start": 4011,
              > "end": 4030,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 0.365115,
              > "relScore": 1.95419,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],
              > "category": ["WIKI"],
              > "wikiId": "Babylonian_captivity",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "being an impossibility since at least the last of
              the\u00c2\u00a0Babylonian captivity for any preist\u00c2\u00a0to
              carry out the blood sacrifice for",
              > "metaData": {
              > "visible": "false"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_7": {
              > "text": "Ark of the Covenant",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 4112,
              > "endchar": 4130,
              > "start": 4116,
              > "end": 4134,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "MOVIE",
              > "predictionProbability": "0.556251",
              > "weight": 0.370842,
              > "relScore": 1.7769,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],
              > "category": ["WIKI"],
              > "wikiId": "Ark_of_the_Covenant",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "out the blood sacrifice for atonement for lack of the
              Ark of the Covenant, I have to ask you\u00c2\u00a0if Yahuah is then
              double",
              > "metaData": {
              > "visible": "false"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_8": {
              > "text": "destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 4592,
              > "endchar": 4629,
              > "start": 4600,
              > "end": 4637,
              > "extendedFrom": "Temple in Jerusalem",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 0.336161,
              > "relScore": 2.57555,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
              > "category": ["CONCEPT"],
              > "wikiId": "Siege_of_Jerusalem_%2870%29",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "of the Covenant. The situation is further exacerbated
              by the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 CE. \u003e \u00c2
              \u00a0 \u003e YashaNa. \u003e Br. Paul \u003e \u003e --- On Sun,
              10/5/08, Yehochanan",
              > "metaData": {
              > "visible": "false"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_9": {
              > "text": "Messages in this topic",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 5836,
              > "endchar": 5857,
              > "start": 5855,
              > "end": 5876,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkHref": "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoon
              s/message/1674;_ylc=X3oDMTM0amI5am8wBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcxNjY5Nj
              AEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc2NDg0BG1zZ0lkAzE2ODYEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGlt
              ZQMxMjIzMzY3NTUwBHRwY0lkAzE2NzQ-",
              > "linkProtocol": "http",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_10": {
              > "text": "Start a new topic",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 6558,
              > "endchar": 6574,
              > "start": 6577,
              > "end": 6593,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkClass": "bld",
              > "linkHref": "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoon
              s/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlb3JzOHVrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcxNjY5NjAEZ3Jwc3
              BJZAMxNzA1MDc2NDg0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIyMzM2NzU1MA--",
              > "linkProtocol": "http",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_11": {
              > "text": "Messages",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 6896,
              > "endchar": 6903,
              > "start": 6915,
              > "end": 6922,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "topic (7) Reply (via web post) | Start a new
              topic Messages For All Sincere Truth Seekers Who Are
              Searching YHWH (Yahweh)\u0027s",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkHref": "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoon
              s/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMDgxZDM3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcxNjY5NjAEZ3
              Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc2NDg0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA21zZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTIyMzM2NzU1MA--
              ",
              > "linkProtocol": "http",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_12": {
              > "text": "The Scriptures",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 7160,
              > "endchar": 7173,
              > "start": 7179,
              > "end": 7192,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 0.419187,
              > "relScore": 1.57806,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],
              > "category": ["WIKI"],
              > "wikiId": "The_Scriptures",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "Are Searching YHWH (Yahweh)\u0027s True Sabbaths And
              New Moons in The Scriptures! Change settings via the Web
              (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings",
              > "metaData": {
              > "visible": "false"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_13": {
              > "text": "Change settings via the Web",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 7830,
              > "endchar": 7856,
              > "start": 7849,
              > "end": 7875,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "YHWH (Yahweh)\u0027s True Sabbaths And New Moons in The
              Scriptures! Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID
              required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkHref": "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoon
              s/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYmRxbXE5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcxNjY5NjAEZ3Jwc3
              BJZAMxNzA1MDc2NDg0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzEyMjMzNjc1NTA-",
              > "linkProtocol": "http",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_14": {
              > "text": "Yahoo",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 7863,
              > "endchar": 7867,
              > "start": 7882,
              > "end": 7886,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 0.35,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type":
              ["shortcuts:/us/instance/organization/company/company_name", "shortcut
              s:/us/instance/organization/company/yahoo_property", "shortcuts:/us/in
              stance/organization/domain"],
              > "category": ["ORGANIZATION"],
              > "wikiId": "Yahoo%21",
              > "relatedWikiIds":
              ["AOL", "Google", "Jerry_Yang", "Microsoft", "MySpace", "Time_Warner",
              "Yahoo%21_360%c2%b0", "Yahoo%21_Finance", "Yahoo%21_Japan", "Yahoo%
              21_Mail"],
              > "relatedEntities": ["aol", "facebook", "google", "google
              inc", "linkedin", "microsoft", "microsoft corp", "myspace", "time
              warner inc", "yahoo inc"],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "New Moons in The Scriptures! Change settings
              via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch
              delivery to Daily",
              > "metaData": {
              > "canonicalName": "Yahoo! Inc.",
              > "domain_name": "Yahoo",
              > "domain_url": "http://www.yahoo.com/",
              > "exchange": "NMS",
              > "symbol": "YHOO",
              > "visible": "true",
              > "yprop_description": "Discover email, news, shopping, search,
              music, fantasy sports, and more.",
              > "yprop_name": "Yahoo!",
              > "yprop_url": "http://www.yahoo.com/"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_15": {
              > "text": "Switch delivery to Daily Digest",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 8148,
              > "endchar": 8178,
              > "start": 8167,
              > "end": 8197,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via
              email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
              Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms",
              digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest",
              > "linkProtocol": "mailto",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "linkYmailto": "mailto:TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons-
              digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_16": {
              > "text": "Switch format to Traditional",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 8449,
              > "endchar": 8476,
              > "start": 8468,
              > "end": 8495,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery
              to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group
              | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Recent",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkHref": "mailto:TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons-
              traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format:
              Traditional",
              > "linkProtocol": "mailto",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "linkYmailto": "mailto:TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons-
              traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format:
              Traditional",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_17": {
              > "text": "Visit Your Group",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 8727,
              > "endchar": 8742,
              > "start": 8746,
              > "end": 8761,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkHref": "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoon
              s;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdTlxdTN0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcxNjY5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAM
              xNzA1MDc2NDg0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQMxMjIzMzY3NTUw",
              unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=",
              > "linkProtocol": "mailto",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "linkYmailto": "mailto:TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons-
              unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_20": {
              > "text": "New Members",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 9831,
              > "endchar": 9841,
              > "start": 9850,
              > "end": 9860,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
              Unsubscribe Recent Activity 1 New Members
              Visit Your Group Share Photos Put your favorite photos
              and",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkHref": "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoon
              s/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZzM1NW12BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcxNjY5NjAEZ3J
              wc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc2NDg0BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzEyMjMzNjc1NTA-
              ",
              > "linkProtocol": "http",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_21": {
              > "text": "Visit Your Group",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 10154,
              > "endchar": 10169,
              > "start": 10173,
              > "end": 10188,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkHref": "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoon
              s;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZ25zODZjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcxNjY5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAM
              xNzA1MDc2NDg0BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTIyMzM2NzU1MA--",
              > "linkProtocol": "http",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_22": {
              > "text": "Put your favorite",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 10642,
              > "endchar": 10658,
              > "start": 10661,
              > "end": 10677,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "Recent Activity 1 New Members Visit Your
              Group Share Photos Put your favorite photos and more
              online. New web site? Drive traffic now",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkHref": "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13ocdd4ed/M=493064.12016255
              .12445662.8674578/D=groups/S=1705076484:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1223374750/L=/B
              =nFb5B0LaX9U-
              /J=1223367550827638/A=4025373/R=0/SIG=12dtn7qjm/*http://us.rd.yahoo.co
              m/evt=44092/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting",
              > "linkProtocol": "http",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_23": {
              > "text": "Drive traffic now.",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 11151,
              > "endchar": 11168,
              > "start": 11170,
              > "end": 11187,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkHref": "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13ook9pp9/M=493064.12016308
              .12445700.8674578/D=groups/S=1705076484:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1223374750/L=/B
              =nVb5B0LaX9U-
              /J=1223367550827638/A=3848642/R=0/SIG=131eshi2t/*http://searchmarketin
              g.yahoo.com/arp/srchv2.php?
              o=US2004&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Groups3&s=Y&s2=&s3=&b=50",
              > "linkProtocol": "http",
              > "linkRel": "nofollow",
              > "linkTarget": "_blank",
              > "visible": "true"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_24": {
              > "text": "Yahoo! search",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 11211,
              > "endchar": 11223,
              > "start": 11230,
              > "end": 11242,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 0.421916,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type":
              ["shortcuts:/us/instance/organization/company/yahoo_property"],
              > "category": ["ORGANIZATION"],
              > "wikiId": "Yahoo%21_Search",
              > "relatedWikiIds":
              ["Alibaba_Group", "Google", "Google_search", "Microsoft", "White_pages
              ", "Yahoo%21", "Yahoo%21_Japan", "Yahoo%21_Mail", "Yahoo%
              21_Messenger", "Yahoo%21_Search_Marketing"],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": ["lw_1223488096_14"],
              > "context": "New web site? Drive traffic now. Get your
              business on Yahoo! search. Real Food Group Share recipes,
              restaurant ratings and favorite meals",
              > "metaData": {
              > "visible": "true",
              > "yprop_description": "Go from "to-do" to "done" in one search.",
              > "yprop_name": "Yahoo! Search",
              > "yprop_url": "http://search.yahoo.com/"
              > }
              > },
              > "lw_1223488096_25": {
              > "text": "Share recipes,",
              > "extended": 0,
              > "startchar": 11628,
              > "endchar": 11641,
              > "start": 11647,
              > "end": 11660,
              > "extendedFrom": "",
              > "predictedCategory": "",
              > "predictionProbability": "0",
              > "weight": 1,
              > "relScore": 0,
              > "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
              > "category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
              > "wikiId": "",
              > "relatedWikiIds": [],
              > "relatedEntities": [],
              > "showOnClick": [],
              > "context": "",
              > "metaData": {
              > "linkHref": "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13o2pnfj8/M=493064.12016243
              .13036160.8674578/D=groups/S=1705076484:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1223374750/L=/B
              =nlb5B0LaX9U-
              /J=1223367550827638/A=5379226/R=0/SIG=11gatb1qb/*http://advision.webev
              ents.yahoo.com/hellmanns/",