Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons] The NIGHT of YHWH

  • BYT YHWH
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008

      Shalom Yehochanan!

      Thank you very much for your Insights about the Spiritual Patterns related to Day / Light, and Night / Darkness.

      Yes, we are well aware of the teaching that Light corresponds to Righteousness and Wisdom and darkness to evil and ignorance, and that there are The Children of Light / Righteousness / Wisdom, and the children of darkness / evil / ignorance.

      It is very interesting your comparing The Light to be without the need of Faith / Belief, and the Darkness to be in the need of Faith / Belief.

      To further expand the Spiritual Patterns, it would mean also that this world has fallen from the Spiritual Light (YHWH's Way, TOTAL Righteousness - Wisdom / FULL Light) into Spiritual Darkness (Satan's way, TOTAL evil - ignorance / FULL darkness, being deceiving this world with a mixture of Righteousness / Wisdom / Light and evil / ignorance / darkness).

      And since YHWH (Yahweh)'s Torah is NOT Kept worldwide from the vast majority of the people, but, on the contrary the breaking of YHWH (Yahweh)'s Torah is the standard of this world of Spiritual Darkness, then we need YHWH (Yahweh)'s Light, through the Faith / Belief of YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua) Living in us, and Justifing us, by YHWH (Yahweh)'s Set Apart Spirit, to Keep The Torah / Commandments / Light / Righteousness / Wisdom in a world of Spiritual Darkness / evil / ignorance, that is, Putting YHWH (Yahweh)'s Torah / Commandments / Light / Righteousness / Wisdom in our minds / hearts.

      We are still living in a world where Spiritual Light / Righteousness and Spiritual darkness / evil exist, just as physical Day / Light and physical night / darkness still exist.

      The Day will come when BOTH physically and Spiritually there is NO MORE night / darkness / evil, but ONLY Day / Light / Righteousness.

      YHWH (Yahweh) is LIGHT, The Father of LIGHTS, Living in The Light, so everything began from and with The Light / Day, and then darkness / night came, both [hysically and Spiritually.

      YHWH (Yahweh)'s Plan of Salvation is to lead us BACK to HIS Light / Day / Righteousness, theough The Faith / Belief of YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua), by HIS Set Apart Spirit.

      Revelation  21:25 - And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

      Revelation 22:5 - And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for The Mighty YHWH (Yahweh) gives them Light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

      May YHWH (Yahweh) Bless you and yours!

      True Love in YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua),

      Carlo Tognoni

      BYT YHWH

      The Community of Yahweh for The Disciples of Yahshua

      www.byt-yhwh..org

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
        Dear Br. Carlo,

        If I may say so, there will also be no Twilight there either.

        YashaNa.
        Br. Paul

        BYT YHWH <bytyhwh@...> wrote:

        [snip]

        YHWH (Yahweh)'s Plan of Salvation is to lead us BACK to HIS Light / Day / Righteousness, through The Faith / Belief of YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua), by HIS Set Apart Spirit.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008

          Shalom Dear Br. Paul!

          Twilight will become Light ONLY, because there will no more Night (Darkness) there, and then there will be no more there the mixture of Light (Day) and Darkness (Night), as it occurs now at the Twilight time, between Day and Night, that is, at the beginning (Dawn Twilight), and at the end (Dusk Twilight) of the Day (Light).

          Since Twilight is formed by a mixture of Light and Darkness, if Darkness will be no more there, then Twilight will become Light ONLY.

          May YHWH Bless you and yours!

          True Love in YHWSU,

          your brother Carlo

          BYT YHWH

          www.byt-yhwh.org

          BYT YHWH <bytyhwh@yahoo. com> wrote:

          [snip]

          YHWH (Yahweh)'s Plan of Salvation is to lead us BACK to HIS Light / Day / Righteousness, through The Faith / Belief of YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua), by HIS Set Apart Spirit.

          Revelation  21:25 - And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

          Revelation 22:5 - And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for The Mighty YHWH (Yahweh) gives them Light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

          [snip]

        • Yehochanan Ben-Yisrael
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008

            Shalom Carlo,

            In light of your comments to Paul and myself, I have few things to add to my original post concerning the abstract definitions of day and night. As we know, the Bible is written using patterns. The intent of my post was to give a correspondence of the day/night cycle to the stages of spiritual development and spiritual correction.

            To refresh your memory, here are the updated definitions of day and night. Both the day and the night have a divine and mundane interpretation.

            Day

            --period of time when a clear path is obvious

            1. Divine--When walk by the path of Torah which is clearly laid before us by the Holy Writ, a wise teacher and holy congregation. In the case, faith is not needed because the path is clear. This is the common definition.

            2. Mundane--When we walk by the path of the intellect with the intent of doing what is correct in our own eyes to preserve the body/corporeal life. And example of a person walking in mundane daylight is one who goes to work everyday, obeys the local laws, eats a healthy diet, and respects humans and the earth. However, this person does not necessary life by the Torah statutes and commandments.

            Night

            --period of time when one is led by a clear path

            1. Divine--The period of time when we dare to go beyond the literal commandments of Torah by faith. This is the stage of spirituality when the secrets of Torah are revealed. This is why Paul said We walk by faith and not by sight.

            2. Mundane--This is the common definition of walking in error. Walking in mundane night/darkness means that one does not live according to the laws of the world or the laws of the Torah. Therefore, his/her very existence is harms himself/herself and others.

            This introduces the concept of a good night. The question that arises is how/why does the night follow the day?

            The answer is that the bad night--spoken of so frequently by Yeshua--precedes the Holy Day. The bad night is the period of ignorance and error. Following the Day is the holy night, the period when we walk by faith to elevate beyond basic Torah observance. There is no clear-cut way of doing this and, therefore, it likened to darkness. When this level is masters--that is--we learn to walk by faith, then this gives birth to a new day. From the perspective of our newfound spiritual level and proximity to the nature of Messiah (new day), the previous level (good night/walking by faith) seems relatively foul. I will give an example.

            I have inspected your beliefs. There are many Tanakh-only believers that practice their religion almost exactly as you do. They are akin to the Sadducees of the Scripture. These persons would be considered to be in the first Holy Day. This means that they have accepted and practice the basic religion given in the Bible. By their continued study and practice, the Creator reveals more of His Torah to the believer (good night). However, from the perspective of a person of a higher level of Torah observance and wisdom, that is considered as darkness. I would liken this level to the average Torah-observant believer in the Messiah. But, that is only the second day. There are six days.

            Hence, there are deeper levels of Torah knowledge and wisdom than even what some call Torah faith of Yeshua. We ascend these six cycles of elevation and nearness to the nature of YHWH until we reach the Day of YHWH in which there is no darkness at all. This is the true Shabbath, the end of correction and whole purpose of Creation.

            I believe this explains why Paul appears to speak lowly of basic Torah observance. It is not that he ever says not the keep Torah. It is that this is not the limit. And we also learn that basic belief in the death, burial and resurrection of Yeshua is also not sufficient. In due time, we will understand these concepts at a level beyond the mind. The mental/intellectual level of understanding is gleaned from study of the Scripture and religious practice. However, with effort on our part and the grace of the Creator, we will traverse the six spiritual days and nights and reach the Spiritual Sabbath.

            You do not have to respond to this post unless you see problems or if you have something to add. This is just something I was considering as was contemplating the spiritual implications of the biblical almanac. I do not believe that Yah gave us the Torah and New Testament just to be religious and to have great beliefs. I believe that the end product of Torah is the correction of the soul from egoistic and self-centered to that of having a nature of love and devotion to the Creator and each other. I believe that by having a deeper understanding of the Torah beyond basic observance and beliefs, we will attain the purpose of Creation.

            Shalom,

            Yehochanan

            --- In TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons@yahoogroups.com, BYT YHWH <bytyhwh@...> wrote:

            > Shalom Yehochanan!
            >
            > Thank you very much for your Insights about the Spiritual Patterns related to Day / Light, and Night / Darkness.
            >
            > Yes, we are well aware of the teaching that Light corresponds to Righteousness and Wisdom and darkness to evil and ignorance, and that there are The Children of Light / Righteousness / Wisdom, and the children of darkness / evil / ignorance.
            >
            > It is very interesting your comparing The Light to be without the need of Faith / Belief, and the Darkness to be in the need of Faith / Belief.
            >
            > To further expand the Spiritual Patterns, it would mean also that this world has fallen from the Spiritual Light (YHWH's Way, TOTAL Righteousness - Wisdom / FULL Light) into Spiritual Darkness (Satan's way, TOTAL evil - ignorance / FULL darkness, being deceiving this world with a mixture of Righteousness / Wisdom / Light and evil / ignorance / darkness).
            >
            > And since YHWH (Yahweh)'s Torah is NOT Kept worldwide from the vast majority of the people, but, on the contrary the breaking of YHWH (Yahweh)'s Torah is the standard of this world of Spiritual Darkness, then we need YHWH (Yahweh)'s Light, through the Faith / Belief of YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua) Living in us, and Justifing us, by YHWH (Yahweh)'s Set Apart Spirit, to Keep The Torah / Commandments / Light / Righteousness / Wisdom in a world of Spiritual Darkness / evil / ignorance, that is, Putting YHWH (Yahweh)'s Torah / Commandments / Light / Righteousness / Wisdom in our minds / hearts.
            >
            > We are still living in a world where Spiritual Light / Righteousness and Spiritual darkness / evil exist, just as physical Day / Light and physical night / darkness still exist.
            >
            > The Day will come when BOTH physically and Spiritually there is NO MORE night / darkness / evil, but ONLY Day / Light / Righteousness.
            >
            > YHWH (Yahweh) is LIGHT, The Father of LIGHTS, Living in The Light, so everything began from and with The Light / Day, and then darkness / night came, both [hysically and Spiritually.
            >
            > YHWH (Yahweh)'s Plan of Salvation is to lead us BACK to HIS Light / Day / Righteousness, theough The Faith / Belief of YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua), by HIS Set Apart Spirit.
            >
            > Revelation 21:25 - And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
            >
            > Revelation 22:5 - And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for The Mighty YHWH (Yahweh) gives them Light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
            >
            > May YHWH (Yahweh) Bless you and yours!
            >
            > True Love in YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua),
            >
            > Carlo Tognoni
            >
            > BYT YHWH
            > The Community of Yahweh for The Disciples of Yahshua
            > www.byt-yhwh.org

          • BYT YHWH
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008

              Shalom Yehochanan!

              Thank you very much again for your Insights about the Spiritual Patterns of the Day / Light and Night / Darkness.

              Yes, I Agree that, besides the division / separation between Day / Light / Wisdom / Righteousness and night / darkness / ignorance / evil, there is also the correspondence of the Daily Cycle (Day / Night) to the Stages of Spiritual Development and Spiritual Correction.

              Surely we have to attain to a more and more deep level of Knowledge and Understanding of YHWH's Torah, and that is possible ONLY through YHWSU Living in us, by YHWH's Set Apart Spirit.

              That was what the Apostle Shaul (Paul) were saying in his Epistles (Letters).

              But we have to be careful to do NOT become "Spiritually Proud" for that.

              Let me clarify the concept.

              At the time of the Apostle Shaul (Paul), so-called "legalistic" and "pharisaical" Brethren among the "Jews" were trying to push new converts among the "Gentiles" to follow all their traditions and rules.

              In our times, so called "spiritual" and "born again" among the "Gentiles" are looking from up-to-down to Brethren among the "Jews", who are keeping YHWH's Torah, labelling them as "legalistic" and "pharisaical".

              Both of them are WRONG!

              "Pure religion and undefiled before The Mighty One and The Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world" (Yaaqob / James 1:27).

              In other words, Belief AND Works (Yaaqob / James Chapter 2)!

              May YHWH Bless you and yours!

              True Love in YHWSU,

              Carlo Tognoni

              BYT YHWH