His Word - Never Stop Learning

  • rinahshal@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Thirst - Never stop learning

      When it comes to learning Torah, "the appetite comes with the eating." The more Torah we learn, the more we wish to learn. Before learning we cannot truly appreciate the tremendous blessing Yahveh bestowed upon us by giving us His Torah.

      We need to recognize that both material and spiritual wealth comes from Yahveh Elohim, and remember to bless Him. Remember: We are most likely to fail after experiencing material blessing, and before dwelling in the spiritual.

      Torah Studies: http://rinahshal.tripod.com
      Times of Refreshing I:
      http://rinah--shalom.tripod.com/
      Times of Refreshing II: http://rinah.shalom.tripod.com/