Interest in Common-Ownership Communities?

  • lkindr
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2005
      Interest in Common-Ownership Communities?
      Hi. Please reply to LKINDR@... [yahoo.com], since I can't read
      all the messages here. I want to find people interested in common-
      ownership communities. It seems to me such communities could help end
      poverty and greed and help bring world peace. I think former owners
      could remain caretakers of whatever property they have, and decide how
      it's used, until the community decides by consensus, with the
      caretaker's consent, to let someone else be caretaker or user. This
      seems to be something like what the Bible advised as in Acts 2:44 and
      4:32 [I think those are the right passages mentioning communities the
      Apostles formed who held all things in common]. Consensus seems to be
      the only way to fulfill the advice in Mat. 20:24-27 or so etc. Aloha.
      Lloyd Kinder [LKINDR@ yahoo.com]
    • yahwehcommunity
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2005
        "Shalom" (Peace to You), and "Aloha" (we guess you are living in
        Hawaii) Lloyd!

        We are Very Glad to Read your message, since we share the SAME idea,
        vision, and dream to become True and Real, YAHWEH Willing!

        You can check our posts under the subject "THE PROPHETIC PROJECT", and
        "THE COMMUNITY OF YAHWEH FOR THE DISCIPLES OF YAHSHUA"!

        Are you planning to realize a Community according to Acts 2:41-47;
        4:32-37, in Hawaii? Do you have any properties, farms, campgrounds there?

        May YAHWEH Bless you!

        True Love in YAHSHUA MESSIYAH!

        Your brethren in HIS Name,

        Carlo and Davide Tognoni,

        The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA

        www.thecommunityofyahweh.com

        info@...

        --- In TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com, "lkindr" <lkindr@y...> wrote:

        > Interest in Common-Ownership Communities?
        > Hi. Please reply to LKINDR@y... [yahoo.com], since I can't read
        > all the messages here. I want to find people interested in common-
        > ownership communities. It seems to me such communities could help end
        > poverty and greed and help bring world peace. I think former owners
        > could remain caretakers of whatever property they have, and decide how
        > it's used, until the community decides by consensus, with the
        > caretaker's consent, to let someone else be caretaker or user. This
        > seems to be something like what the Bible advised as in Acts 2:44 and
        > 4:32 [I think those are the right passages mentioning communities the
        > Apostles formed who held all things in common]. Consensus seems to be
        > the only way to fulfill the advice in Mat. 20:24-27 or so etc. Aloha.
        > Lloyd Kinder [LKINDR@ yahoo.com]
      • TRACY NORTON
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2005
          Any progress made in pursuing this idea?

          Interest in Common-Ownership Communities?
          Hi. Please reply to LKINDR@... [yahoo.com], since I can't read
          all the messages here. I want to find people interested in common-
          ownership communities. It seems to me such communities could help end
          poverty and greed and help bring world peace. I think former owners
          could remain caretakers of whatever property they have, and decide how
          it's used, until the community decides by consensus, with the
          caretaker's consent, to let someone else be caretaker or user. This
          seems to be something like what the Bible advised as in Acts 2:44 and
          4:32 [I think those are the right passages mentioning communities the
          Apostles formed who held all things in common]. Consensus seems to be
          the only way to fulfill the advice in Mat. 20:24-27 or so etc. Aloha.
          Lloyd Kinder [LKINDR@ yahoo.com]

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • lloyd kinder
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2005
            Hi. I've gotten a few replies indicating some interest in the idea of common-ownership community. I think about 7 people. I've added your email address to my list now. I've just emailed a bunch more people today. Many are already members of similar communities, but probably most have mostly private ownership. I'm hoping to idea-storm with people before long on this. Want to do that? Aloha. Lloyd

            Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 15:37:08 -0400
            From: "TRACY NORTON"
            Subject: RE: Interest in Common-Ownership Communities?

            http://mail.yahoo.com