Re: [TheTrueCommunity] Gap theory is false - (The creation of the Eath) - part 1 of 2 - REALLY???

  • The Community of YAHWEH
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      Shalom (Peace) to Everyone!

      What Jahzrah is calling "Gap theory", actually it's what The Scriptures teach on The Creation of the Earth, as we see it now!

      IF Genesis 1:2 would be how the Earth was Created in the Beginning (Genesis 1:1), WHY is it NOT written, "And YAHWEH said, Let there be waters covering the Earth", and/or "And YAHWEH said, Let there be darkness upon the deep"???

      When were such waters, and darkness of Genesis 1:2 created, and put on the Earth???

      Would it be not VERY STRANGE that YAHWEH gave any details of the Creation of the Earth, even grass, and herbs, and He forgot to say when He created waters, and darkness on the Earth???

      The Scriptural fact is that YAHWEH did NOT Create The Earth in that way, as we find it in Genesis 1:2!

      That was how the Earth BECAME, after something very dramatic occurred on the Earth that was Created in the Beginning (Genesis 1:1)!

      WHY are there not many details of that previous time? Simply because it's something that is NOT our human business, just as there not many details of the Angelic life, for the same reason.

      However, there are some indications that show something about that previous time, in Isayah Chapter 14, and in Yechetzqyah (Ezekiel) Chapter 28.

      Let me correct the WRONG indications of Jahzrah on this doctrine.

      There were NOT billions of years of animals suffering and dying before Genesis 1:2.

      Actually, I believe that the vast majority of years between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 were BEAUTIFUL TIMES in which Lucifer / Hillel was the "Keeper of Light", Perfect in all his/her way, following YAHWEH's Torah, and so all the other Malakim.

      But there was a time before Genesis 1:2, when Lucifer / Hillel SINNED, rebelling against YAHWEH, and HIS Righteous Way, arriving to pretend to be LIKE THE MOST HIGH!

      And step-by-step he/she became "Satan" (adversary) and "devil" (accuser), convincing one third of the Malakim to follow his evil, wrong way (but "right" from his/her point of view), so becoming demons.

      When did all that occur? Surely it occurred BEFORE the Creation of Man, because just after man and woman were created, Satan went to deceive and tempt the woman to follow his way of disobbedience and rebellion, clearly showing to be ALREADY a rebellious child of YAHWEH.

      Genesis 1:31, saying that the whole creation made on the Six Days was "very beneficial", is clearly referring to what YAHWEH made from Genesis 1:3 ahead, otherwise when did Lucifer / Hillel become Satan the devil, and convinced one third of the Malakim, that became demons?

      By reading Isayah Chapter 14, and Yechetzqyah (Ezekiel) Chapter 28, there are some details showing that occurred BEFORE the cretion of man.

      And YAHSHUA MESSIYAH clearly said that the devil was A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING!

      Yahchanan (John) 8:44, "You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it".

      Who did the devil murder from the beginning??? When was "from the beginning" that his/her murder occurred???

      I don't know of any human being murdered from Satan from the beginning, unless we want to consider the deception of Eve as a "spiritual murder"...

      So that was something that occurred BEFORE the Creation of man, and it was the consequence, and the reason WHY the Earth was in such chaotic conditions, without form and void, and fully covered with waters, and in deep darkness (Genesis 1:2)!

      Listen very carefully, there was no death in THIS world until sin was in THIS world (Romans 5:12; I Corinthians 15:21; etc.). In fact, death itself is "the wages of sin" (Romans 6:23).

      Our future deliverance from sin and death has been purchased by the Death of YAHSHUA the MessiYah, Who is "the propitiation for our sins and ... also for the sins of THIS whole world" (Yahchanan / John 2:2).

      But what about a PREVIOUS world, that existed before this human world was created, and then it was destroyed, through a Judgment of YAHWEH?

      What if only mortal animals, like Dinosaurs and Mammoths, were killed during that time?

      Remember the Words of YAHSHUA MESSIYAH in Yahchanan (John) 8:44 that Satan the devil was a murderer from the beginning!

      The Verse 2 of Genesis 1 does NOT merely describes the initial aspect of the Creation as "without form and void"—that is, with neither structure nor inhabitants, like clay waiting to be formed, since the Scripture says also that darkness and waters were present on such "without form and voId" Earth, but there is NO indication that they were created, and put there to cover the Earth!

      WHY NOT??? Because the Work of YAHWEH to MAKE or re-MAKE the surface of the Earth (that He CREATED in the Beginning in Genesis 1:1) begins from Genesis 1:3, with Genesis 1:2 surely NOT indicating the conditions of the Earth CREATED in the Beginning in Genesis 1:1!

      The Hebrew word used for "CREATE" (to DO SOMETHING FROM NOTHING) in Genesis 1:1 is "Barah", that means to shape, to fashion, and it connotes a FINISHED WORK, and NOT something "without form and void", as we read in Genesis 1:2!

      In Genesis 1:1 YAHWEH said that HE CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, and NOT "dark and void skies" and "clay waiting to be formed"!

      UP next Part 2

      In YAHSHUA's Name,

      Carlo Tognoni

      The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA