Is There Some Kind of Government Structure in The TRUE Community?

  • The Community of YAHWEH
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      Shalom Everyone!

      Is There Some Kind of Government Structure in The Community of YAHWEH
      For The Disciples of YAHSHUA?

      There are some groups, even among people who use The True Names of
      The Father, and of The Son, and claim to keep The Law (Torah), that
      are teaching that The TRUE Community (Congregation, Assembly, House)
      of YAHWEH should have a Government hierarchic structure, just as the
      coming Reign of YAHWEH will have.

      Is that Scripturally True? What do The Scriptures Really teach?

      Did YAHSHUA MESSIYAH give some kind of Government hierarchic
      structure among His Apostles (Disciples)?

      Mattithyah (Matthew) 23:8-12:
      "8 But be not you called Rabbi: for One is your Rabbi, MESSIYAH
      (YAHSHUA); and all you are brethren.
      9 And call no man your father upon the Earth: for One is your Father,
      Which is in Heaven.
      10 Neither be you called Masters: for One is your Master, MESSIYAH
      (YAHSHUA).
      11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
      12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that
      shall humble himself shall be exalted".

      Here we clearly see, by the Own Words of YAHSHUA MESSIYAH, that He
      did NOT give a Governament hierarchic structure to His Apostles
      (Disciples), but, on the contrary, He gave them a Congregational way
      among them ("all you are brethren"), with only One Head ("One is your
      Rabbi / Master, MESSIYAH / YAHSHUA"), and the greatest among them
      have to be their servant.

      Actually YAHSHUA MESSIYAH is reversing a Government hierarchic
      structure among His Apostles (Disciples).

      WHY? Because His Apostles (Disciples) first have to learn to serve
      everyone, to be able later to rightly govern in The Reign of YAHWEH!

      Is there, in The Scriptures, some practical application of such
      Congregational way that YAHSHUA gave to His Apostles (Disciples)?

      In Acts Chapter 6, and Chapter 15, we read that decisions had to be
      made.

      How were such decisions made? In a hierarchic way, or in a
      Congregational way?

      Read careful the Chapter 6, and the Chapter 15 of Acts, and you will
      see that the decisions were discussed among Every Member of The Body
      of YAHSHUA MESSIYAH, and made from the Apostles, and the Elders, and
      All the Brethren gathered together!

      Is 1 Corinthians 12:27-31, and Ephesians 4:4-16 indication of a
      Government hierarchic structure, or are they Spiritual Gifts and
      Functions among All Members of The Body of YAHSHUA MESSIYAH, in a
      Congregational way?

      Read careful the two Scriptures quoted above, and you will see that
      they are Spiritual Gifts and Functions among All Members of The Body
      of YAHSHUA MESSIYAH, in a Congregational way!

      Your beliefs, thoughts, points of view, and opinions on this
      Important Subject are Most Welcomed!

      May our Creator and Father YAHWEH Bless your and our Insight of HIS
      Will and Word, The Truth!

      True Love in HIS Beloved Son, and our Savior YAHSHUA MESSIYAH,

      Carlo Tognoni

      The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA
      www.thecommunityofyahweh.com