Who Is In The Right Hand?

  • Bro. Isaac E. Kusuma
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008

      "Sitting at
      the Right Hand of God"

       A new understanding in the continued process of the unfolding of
      Original Divine Truth,  to bridge the void between supporters of
      the Oneness Teaching and the Trinity Doctrine.
      While both claim that God is One and that Messiah is Divine,
      yet there is a subtle but vital difference which could nullify your
      "Passport to Eternity"

      How can Messiah be sitting at the Right Hand of God and be God Himself as Scripture claims?

      What is the importance of correct interpretation in this matter?  How does it effect Salvation and a right to Eternal Life?

      Copyright note- Click here for conditions of unrestricted free copyright

      Sacred Names - Click here for information why we use the Sacred Names

      Bible Translation Version- Click here for information of Version used here

      The exalted position of "sitting at the Right Hand of God",  has been occupied by the risen Messiah since His Resurrection from the Grave and His Ascension to Heaven, forty days after.  Both the Tanach ('Old Testament') as well as the 'New Testament Scriptures confirm that "He is now sitting at the Right Hand of God",  in 12 excerpts spread over eight Books - no small matter, therefore.

      While trinitarians have used these Scriptures to validate their interpretation that "God is one Being consisting of three Persons",  Oneness believers vehemently denied such interpretation of the Divine Identity as 'unscriptural' and in contradiction of the Shmah (Deuteronomy. 6:4) and the overall spirit of the Tanach, which confirms that "God is One", indivisible, and that He knows not,  neither recognises  any other.  If any Oneness treaties exist to date,  which extensively explains the concept of  "sitting at the the Right Hand", and how it fits into the Oneness theory,  then it is certainly not well publicised.  The publisher of this Web Site has certainly not come across any such material and believes that the time has come to analise this controversial Scriptural concept and render a viable Scriptural explanation which should confirm the Oneness Truth and therefore the eternal validity of the Shemah.

      Fundamentals of Life versus God's Purpose for Mankind

      Life on earth is a dispensation - currently some 6000 years of age.  Man's life fills but a spell of this,  60 - 80 years on average, but running its own cycle.

      The individual life cycle consists of a continuous series of opportunities which may be utilised or ignored.  One such opportunity which continuously presents itself, is the Divine Plan or Purpose for man on earth.  Some people use it, others lose it.

      This opportunity, in Scriptural terms, is referred to as the Salvation Plan of God.

      This Plan in itself is a progressive cycle.  One enters it at the chosen opportunity, and develops it at will as further progressive opportunities arrive.  Some people progress, others stagnate.

      The Divine Salvation Plan for the individual itself is a Cycle - within the Greater Universal Plan or Purpose of God for this world and its inhabitants, which also follows a cyclical Pattern.

      The Bible explains this Greater Cycle as follows (and we will present a greatly summarised version here):
      Creation
      Paradise lost
      Destruction of degenerate civilisation by Flood
      New formation of civilisation
      Appointment of a Modular nation, Israel, to be Carriers of the 'Keys of Life'
      Degeneration
      Reconciliatory Divine Intervention by Messiah of God
      Culmination of Dispensation in Chaos
      Divine Intervention
      Establishment of Universal Kingdom under direct rule of God
      Eternity

      Reconciliatory Divine Intervention by Messiah

      For purposes of our subject, we shall concentrate on this event - which sets the pattern of a Cycle within the Greater Cycle once more.

      This event started some 2000 years ago, when YHVH the Most High, Creator God, interjected into degenerate mankind in order to establish a Token for Reconciliation of mankind to Himself.  In an event which staggered the Heavenly Population, the Creator God manifested Himself as a Human Being, YAHU'SHUAH the Messiah, born from an Israelite woman, to experience at first hand and to set a pattern for those individuals in mankind who would grasp the Opportunity which He presented them, to qualify for entry into His Kingdom.  In this way also,  He would overcome any accusations in the Great Judgment of mankind to come at the End of the Dispensation, that He unfairly judges because of a lack of experience of what the Life System which He created, really is all about.

      This intervention ended in Him being rejected by His own creation and brutally tortured to death for making Himself out to be the God and King of Israel.  This event, in religious cliché, became known as:
      The Crucifixion
      The Messiah shedding His Blood for the salvation of man
      The Sacrificial Offering of His Life for man's salvation,
      The Restoration of His unfaithful Bride (the 10 Tribes of Israel - Judah never deserted Him), etc.

      The New Testament Scriptural Witness declares that He was raised from the Grave after three days and that 40 days later He ascended into Heaven "where He sits at the Right Hand of God".

      Contradictory Theologies

      For 2000 years now, the same question has raged which remain unanswered during His Lifetime on earth:  "Who art Thou?"

      The answers range from Him being:
      - a Prophet, slightly higher ranking than mankind but below the Angels
      - The Son of God, a 2nd Person in a Triune God
      - YHVH God, but co-existing and subservient to YHVH the Eternal, to
      - YHVH, the Eternal Creator and God of Israel Himself, a Human Manifestation of the Divine Spirit Being, the One True God.

      Returning to our subject now, of Him "sitting at the Right Hand of God" - the first three interpretations above hold no problem whatsoever.   As 'Prophet', 'Son of God' or '2nd YHVH',  He is simply sitting next to God. the Father.  Easy!

      But Oneness believers, who proclaim the 4th alternative above (as is the stance of BIBLE REVELATIONS in this matter also),  need to expound on how it is possible for "God to sit next to Himself" - as is the question which is hastily flung at us all the time.  Other similar questions are:
      "How can God pray to Himself?" referring to Messiah's prayers;
      "How can God be His own Father?", etc etc.

      The latter two questions have been extensively answered in the Pages of this Web Site and the Tenet of the Oneness and the Deity of Messiah, fills many many Pages also.  refer:
      Section 1 of the On-Site Library for Oneness studies
      http://www.revelations.org.za/Lib.htm

      How can He Pray to Himself?  Did God die on the Cross?
      http://www.revelations.org.za/Q&A2.htm#explanation

      Key to the Riddle unlocks the Truth

      The true answer to this Mystery of Him "Sitting at the Right Hand of God", will serve to unlock the sublime Truth of the Identity of The One True God and the immense implication for the sincere seeker after Truth.

      The Key lies in the cyclical nature of God's Purpose and Plan,  as discussed at the outset above.

      The Salvation Plan of YHVH for mankind, follows a Cycle within the Greater Cycle,  starting from the Creation to the Setting up of His Kingdom.  The Messianic Sacrificial Intervention, 2000 years ago, started this direct Cycle of Reconciliation for mankind to its Creator - that is, for those who wish to accept the Divinely given opportunity.

      Question now is:  Did that Cycle stop at His Crucifixion / Resurrection / Ascension,  or is it a yet incomplete Cycle?

      As much as some believers would contend that it is completed. the obvious is apparent, namely, that we are not in the Kingdom yet!  We need to pass and qualify in the Coming Judgment.  We need to behold and enter the Kingdom - and that is yet future!

      The Reconciliatory Divine Intervention Process has not been completed yet.  The Sacrificial Provision has been made - but daily new souls are subjected to the opportunity to accept it - and daily many do, and become integrated into 'The Family of God".

      But even that, is not a completed process, once for all.  These souls are exposed to  a continuing process of discovering progressive Truth and practicing the new lifestyle.  There are failures, set-backs and restarts.  It needs continual Divine guidance, protection and intercession.  And the Ascended Messiah is continually involved in this ongoing Salvation Process - until the Day of Judgment, when those who overcome will be rewarded and the rest of mankind subjected to conviction for their Godless living.

      This continued Designation of Messiah is clearly delineated in some of these Scriptures regarding His "sitting at the Right Hand"

      Hebrews. 8:1  "We have a High Priest .. He has His place at the Right Hand of the Throne of Majesty in the Heavens; and He is the Minister of the Sanctuary."

      Hebrews 10:11,12  "All the Priests stand at their duties (in the Temple) every day, offering over and over again, the same sacrifices.  He on the other hand, has offered one single Sacrifice for sins, and then taken His place for ever, at the Right Hand of God, where He is now waiting until His enemies are made His footstool." (Ps 110:1 thus fulfilled).

      Roman  8 : 34  "He rose from the dead, and there at God's Right Hand, He stands pleading for us".

      1 John 2:1  "But if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father."

      Hebr.7:25  "His Power to save is utterly certain, since he is living for ever, to intercede for all who come to God through Him."

      So, when we who believe in the Oneness of God acknowledge that "He is sitting at the Right Hand of God", interceding for us - are we not then admitting that there are two Beings in the Godhead?

      The Essential Divine Nature of God

      A correct understanding of the essential nature of God,  will reveal the right answer to the question of whether it is a "2nd Person of the Godhead" sitting at the Right of the Throne or not.

      Consider that:
      YHVH is a Spirit Being (Gen. 1:2;  John 4:24;  2 Cor. 3:17),  omnipresent throughout the universe.
      YHVH is the ONLY TRUE GOD (Exod. 20).
      YHVH is ONE  (Deut. 6:4).

      His omnipresence and omniscience allows Him to manifest Himself in various
      forms and shapes - as treated in the Bible Course:  appearing to Abraham,
      Moses, Manoah, etc. Refer to the Bible Course at: http://www.revelations.org.za/BRCIntro.htm

      In order to offer the Perfect Sacrificial Lamb for the reconciliation of man with God, YHVH manifested Himself as an Israelite, born from a Hebrew woman - the seed planted in her womb by miraculous Divine intervention (NOT sexually - as some opposers of the Oneness would keenly interject!!!).   He could have manifested Himself in a full grown angelic 'man', as He did with Jacob, Manoah and his wife, etc. To be beyond the condemnations and accusations of a "horror" Web site on Internet, the author of which blames YHVH for "the murder of His own Son!",  YHVH stunned the heavenly Angelic Host, by taking upon Himself perfect humanity (flesh, blood and soul) to manifest Himself as a man who could experience pain, hunger, satisfaction, rejection, human love, temptation etc etc.

      For a period of 30 years He took the shape of a man and lived amongst His 'Chosen nation', the Israelites - a nation chosen for the Divine Purpose of carrying His Oracles to the world (Romans 3:2) as a Testimony to The Blessings that would befall those who followed in His ways, but also the Curses which would befall them for despising His Law and System  (Deut 28).  As omnipresent Spirit,  He was still present throughout the Universe - which answers those who ask:  Did God die when Messiah blew out His last breath?

      No, He did not!  His omnipresent Spirit resurrected His Human Body from the Grave.

      For 30 years, yes, there were two:  A man on earth and an omnipresent ever-living Spirit Being filling the heavens.  This does not make two Gods, but two manifestations of the same One True God.

      Trinitarians and all non-Oneness interpretations hold that Messiah was a second Being to God Himself.  That we could agree with on certain conditions of correct interpretation - problem is they then declare Him non-God, or subservient to God, and this is blasphemous.  The difference is subtle, but vital!  It is the One Truth that Satan fights tooth and nail.

      Similarly, "sitting at the Right Hand" does not make of Him a 2nd subservient Being to God.  It simply is His own selected Manifestation in a special Designation of completing a hitherto 2000 year Cycle of Salvation.

      This Concept also found in ancient Times

      A rude awakening awaits those who think that the seeming duality or multiplicity of The One True God only stems from the Time of Messiah's Advent, 2000 years ago.  Scripture records a lengthy event, at the destruction of Sodom, right in the first Book of the Bible!  Here God appeared as no less than three 'Angelic Beings'.  The underlying Truth reveals itself though,  when one correctly replaces the Personal Name of YHVH in this record of His involvement in the destruction of this sinful city by fire and brimstone.  We shall merely draw the highlights here and refer interested readers to our comprehensive commentary of several of the physical Appearances of YHVH to man in the Tanach (O.T.).  Refer http://www.revelations.org.za/BRCLesson1.htm

      Genesis 18:1 - YHVH appeared to Avraham as 3 men, eating and talking with him.
      Genesis 18:6 - The 4 men then headed for Sodom.
      Genesis 18:12 - At one stage 2 Men left for Sodom while  'Avraham remained standing before YHVH', arguing the validity of God's Intention to destroy Sodom.
      Genesis 19 - The 2 Angelic men overnighted in the house of Lot, where the Sodomite populace attempted to abuse the visitors, but were struck with blindness by the 'men'!  The men then revealed their intention to destroy Sodom to Lot. The next morning they all left the city, and then ...
      Genesis 19:24  "YHVH rained on Sodom and Gemorrah fire and brimstone from YHVH in Heaven."

      As our comprehensive Web study will show,  here we have an instance where YHVH required the form of three men in order to accomplish the destruction of Sodom.  The study will show how several factors in this recorded section of Scripture confirm that all three these men were  manifestations of YHVH, while He was also as omnipresent Spirit,  filling Heaven simultaneously.  Is this impossible for an omnipresent, omniscient Being?

      The Scriptural record of this and other manifestations in ancient times, confirm that YHVH can manifest Himself in any form He desires, conforming to the occasion and Purpose, as one or more, even diversified shapes.  We have another confirmation of this at the Baptism of Messiah, where YHVH spoke from Heaven in an audible Voice, He appeared as a Dove at the occasion, while He hImself was being baptised in the river as the Man Messiah.

      Consummation of All things

      We have stated above, that His 'Right Hand' Salvation Manifestation is part of an ongoing Cycle of the Salvation Process.  Ps. 110:1 stipulates the time period of this supplementary Heavenly Manifestation of 'Sitting at the Right Hand of YHVH':
      Psalms 110:1  "Sit at My Right Hand until I have made your enemies a footstool for You."

      Hebrews 10:12 confirms this as applicable to our ascended Messiah. The Book of Revelations, in ch.11, specifies the time for the termination of this period, in the description of the final events under the 7th Trumpet, just before He takes up His Rule over the nations.

      Rev. 11:15  "The Kingdom of the world has become the Kingdom of our Lord and His Messiah, and He will reign for ever and ever ,,, now the time has come for Your own anger and for the dead to be judged ... and for all who worship You to be rewarded.  the time has come to destroy those who destroy the earth."

      Rev 3:19 - 21  "I am the One Who reproves and disciplines all those He loves, so repent in real earnest. Look, I am standing at the door knocking.  If one of you hears My Calling and opens the door, I will come in ... Those who prove victorious I will allow to share My Throne, just as I was victorious Myself and took My place with My Father on His Throne."

      To the alert reader this statement raises the specter of another hitherto Great Mystery in God's ultimate Purpose for man - as controversial as the above topic may be.  But, this requires more research and revelation - we leave that for future!

      On 4/28/08, BYT YHWH <bytyhwh@...> wrote:

      Shalom again Chris!

      In your Scriptural Study "Foundation of The World", you have claimed that:

      - YahShua was in fact the Yah who SAVES as HIS NAME STATES.  "For in Him dwells all the fullness of Deity bodily" (Col. 2:9)

      - The great Logos (Plan, Thought, Idea) of YahVeh Elohim was to be a flesh-veil of YahVeh Elohim HIMSELF!!!!

      - SATAN DIDN'T KNOW!

      REALLY??? Actually Satan didn't know that, simply because that was / is NOT TRUE, since YAHSHUA was / is THE SON of YAHWEH, and NOT YAHWEH HIMSELF, as you have erroneously claimed.

      In fact, NOT ONLY Satan, but ALSO the demons KNEW that YAHSHUA was / is THE SON of YAHWEH, when HE cast them out of people, being scared that HE would have already come to get them!

      Now let's Examine closely the temptation of YAHSHUA in the desert, just as you have said.

      You have asked the question: Why would Satan waste his time attempting to tempt a "2nd" deity, whether separate from the first or unified "as one" with the first?

      The answer is in The Scriptures. Contrary to what you said, The Scriptures are filled with references to all things being created by YAHWEH, and NOT by YAHSHUA. And since He was NOT pre-existent as a being, Satan knewn that YAHSHUA was to be THE SON of YAHWEH. That was the reason why Satan offered YAHSHUA to "give" "all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them" in exchange for worshipping him! Satan did tempt YAHSHUA because HE was / is  THE SON of YAHWEH - "If you are the Son of The Almighty One" was the repeated premise - since YAHWEH canNOT be tempted, as Satan knew very well.

      There was NO JOKE on Satan in YAHSHUA's answer in Mattithyah (Matthew) 4:10 and Luke 4:8, since YAHSHUA was / is NOT YAHWEH, but THE SON of YAHWEH, and YAHSHUA clearly said that YAHWEH is HIS Father, and HIS Almighty One (Yahchanan / John 20:17; Revelation 3:12, 21), and HE was saying The Scriptural Truth to Satan!

      Satan tried to kill YAHSHUA as an infant, and repeatedly instigated men to try to kill Him, because he knew YAHSHUA was YAHWEH's SON born as a MORTAL human being, of flesh and blood.

      YAHWEH is ETERNAL and IMMORTAL, and HE CANNOT DIE, and that really would be A JOKE, if an IMMORTAL Being would play "JOKES" to "seem" a MORTAL human being!

      You should quote ALL The Scriptures in Yahchanan (John) 10:17-18 - "I lay down my life, that I might take it again.  No man takes it from me, but I lay it down of myself.  I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment I have received of My Father." (John 10:17-18).

      That clearly means, that YAHSHUA cannot do it without His Father's Will and Power.

      About 1 Corinthians 2:7-8, are you inferring that if the princes of this world knew and believed that YAHSHUA was YAHWEH (that was NOT!), they would NOT kill Him, otherwise if He was THE SON of YAHWEH (that was!)???

      Actually the princes of this world did NOT know and believe that YAHSHUA was THE SON of YAHWEH, and, anyway, they killed Him!

      "The Lord of Glory" Who was killed, certainly is NOT YAHWEH, Who is ETERNAL and IMMORTAL, a Spirit Being Who cannot Die, but YAHSHUA (The SON of YAHWEH), Born as a MORTAL Human Being!

      Satan knew that, and that was the reason why Satan, as the god of this world age, and prince of the power of the air, pushed and deceived the princes of this world to kill YAHSHUA.

      For all the ages prior to YAHSHUA on Earth, including approximately 4,000 years of man's time on Earth, Satan did know that The MashiYah had to be THE SON of YAHWEH.

      "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that The Almighty One has made that same YAHSHUA, whom you have crucified, both Master and MashiYah." (Acts 2:36)

      Read more carefully these words of the first sermon given under the inspiration of The Set Apart Spirit.

      The Almighty One, YAHWEH, has made YAHSHUA, Master and MashiYah - that clearly means that They are TWO Spiritual Beings, THE FATHER AND THE SON, clearly confirming Yahchanan (John) 14:28; 17:3; 1 Corinthins 8:6; 11:3; etc.!

      It would make NO SENSE to claim that "the revelation of YAHWEH in flesh (YAHSHUA)" would be kept hidden from Satan for more than 4000 years, while it was revealed in The Scriptures of Old Covenant, through YHWH (Yahweh)'s Prophets!

      It would make EVEN LESS SENSE to reveal it about 2000 years ago, giving to Satan the time to mystify it!

      About Hebrews 9:26, it is clear, by the context (See Verses 24 to 28), that is speaking of The MashiYah, YAHSHUA, Who appeared at the presence of The Almighty One, YAHWEH, as High Priest, after having offered and sacrificed Himself once, while the high priests appeared each year with blood of others!

      About Genesis 22:8, contrary to what you have claimed, the Prophecy was that THE SON had to be sacrificed by THE FATHER, just as Abraham had to sacrifice his son Isaac!

      And YAHWEH provided Himself a Lamb, by Giving HIS Beloved Son, YAHSHUA, Who Came Out from HIMSELF!

      Yahchanan (John) 3:16-17 -

       16 For The Almighty One (YAHWEH) so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son (YAHSHUA), that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
       17 For The Almighty One (YAHWEH) sent not His Son (YAHSHUA) into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

      May YHWH (Yahweh), The Almighty One, our Creator and Father, and Supreme savior and King, Bless your Understanding!

      True Love in HIS Beloved Son YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua), our MashiYah and High Priest, and Personal Savior and King,

      Carlo Tognoni

      BYT YHWH

      The Community of Yahweh for The Disciples of Yahshua

      www.byt-yhwh.org

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008

        Shalom Bro. Isaac!

        The Study "Sitting at the Right Hand of God", that you have forwarded, is Scripturally INCORRECT and ERRONEOUS, forcing "ONENESS" theory even on The VERY CLEAR Scriptures showing THE FATHER (YAHWEH) and THE SON (YAHSHUA) to be TWO Beings, as in the accounts of YAHSHUA's Baptism, Transfiguration, and Prayers to HIS Almighty and Father, and in The Throne in YAHWEH-SHAMMAH, with TWO Beings, The Almighty One and The Lamb.

        From YAHSHUA's Own Words:

        "...You have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If you loved Me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go unto The Father: for My Father is Greater than I"... "...And this is Eternal Life, that they might know You, The ONLY TRUE Almighty One (YAHWEH), and YAHSHUA (YAHWSHUA) MASHIYAH (MESSIYAH), Whom You have Sent...." (Yahchanan / John 14:28; 17:3).

        May YHWH (Yahweh), The Almighty One, our Creator and Father, and Supreme Savior and King, Bless your Insight!

        True Love in HIS Beloved Son, YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua), our MashiYah (MessiYah) and High Priest, and Personal Savior and King,

        ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008
          Dear brother Carlo,
          Shalom.

          I am sending you a article: Please go through this and write what is the wrong in it.

          Bro. Isaac E. Kusuma

          A "Bible Revelations" Presentation                                      Updated  Aug. 12, 2006

          Following below, is a reprint of an article published by YATI International Ministries.  The publishers of BIBLE REVELATIONS totally and utterly reject the following heading and its published interpretation.  We apologise to the Almighty YHVH for  reprinting it here,  fully trusting in His acknowledgment of our attempt to hereby refute this great heresy and to proclaim the Truth of His Divine Supremacy.

          "The Greater and Lesser YHWH"

          Special New Teaching For YATI Members

          By Rabbi Moshe Yoseph Koniuchowsky
          President YATI Intl Ministries
          Founder Union Of Two House Messianic Congregations
          Former Co Founder Messianic Israel Alliance

          THE MYSTERY OF THE GREATER AND LESSER YHWH
           (BOTH BEING YAHWEH!)

          Speaking of His own existence both before and after Bethlehem, the Messiah Yahshua teaches us in John 13:16 that the Servant, in this case the Suffering Servant of YHWH, is not greater than the One who sent Him. That is plain and simple. There should be no argument and no dissenting opinion. In the literal Greek this verse reads "Neither is the apostle or YHWH's messenger (Malach in Hebrew) greater or the elder of Him who sent Him." He said in John 13:17, "blessed are you if you know these teachings!" What teachings must we know? We must grasp that the Father is always greater then Yahshua. That is where the truth and the blessings of comprehension reside!

          Click here for BIBLE REVELATIONS' Comment and refutation no 1

          Here Yahshua states that as the "Messenger of His Presence" known in times past as Metatron, He was not, is not and will never be the elder over the Father or equal unto the Father [colour codes imply the emphasis of the original author].   Unlike Christianity, Scripture does not teach of a "plurality of equal elders" but of the Father above all, in all and through all including his Son.[4] The Father is said to be Greater or larger or stronger, and the Elder of ALL, which includes the "Lesser YHWH" Yahshua. Many times in Scripture, Paul teaches us this ancient Jewish understanding, by beginning his epistles with a greeting in Elohim the Father the Elohim and Father of Yahshua the Messiah. He is not only Yahshua's Father, but also His Elder Elohim. This is not to say or even hint at the denial of Yahshua's deity.

          That in Scripture is a foregone conclusion. Yahshua is fully and equally YHWH in that He is and has all that the Father is and has, by first receiving all things from the Father. This bestowing upon Yahshua of all things from the Father establishes Him forever as "YHWH the Lesser", or the "Lesser YHWH", eternally under the Elder or Greater YHWH. This understanding may not initially sit well with the reader. It may make the reader very uncomfortable, but it is pure Scripture, reiterated many times by the Messiah Himself. When properly grasped it is a most liberating truth from the shackles of religion and man's puny attempts to explain His Creator, as the clear references to the duality of divinity sets us free to worship in truth. This understanding is that "two powers abide eternally as one", in the heavens.

          Click here for BIBLE REVELATIONS' Comment and refutation no 2

            Yahshua Himself Declared

          In John 14:28 Yahshua declares that "pater meizon mou" or "the Father is greater than me." There are those who teach that Yahshua was limited in His days as a man, and that the Father was greater than Yahshua ONLY for those days when Yahshua was on earth. This cannot be so. Malachi 3:6 tells us that YHWH does not change. Since YHWH is a plurality of divinity, then Yahshua, as the brought forth YHWH, or YHWH the Lesser is always under the authority of YHWH the Greater. Hebrews 13:8 declares that Yahshua's status had to be the same for eternity, past, present, and future.

          Click here for BIBLE REVELATIONS' Comment and refutation no 3

          Throughout the Old Testament, it is YHWH the Greater always sending YHWH the Lesser as YHWH the Lesser, Yahshua, is known as many things from the Messenger of YHWH to the Captain of YHWH's Hosts, to YHWH's Face to the young man Metatron, to the Word/Memra of YHWH. In order to protect the heretical views of the trinity, Christians of all persuasions have tampered with the Word of YHWH by applying dispensational reasoning and human logic, into what is seen as a protection of Yahshua's deity against heretics. In so doing, they have refused Messiah's own teachings in both testaments, that He always was, always is, and always will be YHWH, but YHWH the Lesser, who reflects, images, and perfectly magnifies YHWH the Greater.

          Click here for BIBLE REVELATIONS' Comment and refutation no 4

          If these terms are puzzling, new or challenging to you, it is because religion has hid them well from you. That has brought s.a.tan much joy. These references we site do not even hint at the fact that Yahshua's submissive role to YHWH the Father was in anyway limited to just 33.5 years on earth, nor does He make any reference to His Lesser YHWH designation as being merely a "role within divine government", or a "limiting human condition" or a "lesser role player" in the so-called "pecking order" of heavenly government. These understandings are isogesis or insertions of man's views into the texts. Yahshua does not speak of a subservient position, or of a limited role as a Lesser YHWH for just 33.5 years. No, not at all. He speaks plainly of an eternal state of being, YHWH that is eternally a submitted Lesser Power, which is exactly what Scripture tells us, yet being fully YHWH.

          Early Nazerenes

          The early Nazarenes who actually wrote the Scriptures believed the truth of the Greater and Lesser YHWH, since Yahshua taught them personally, before the "leaven of religion" crept in unawares. Yahshua warned us about the false trinity (from Rome) and absolute unity (from Rambam's "13 Principles of Faith") heresies in Matthew 13:33, where the leaven as a type of sin, leavens the truth of the one pure Bread of Life (Messiah). Satan introduced leaven into 3 measures of meal or the 3 primary faces/pillars or manifestations of YHWH, the Father, Son, and Spirit by turning them into persons at one extreme, and into one single face of YHWH at the other extreme. Both extremes are to be avoided! The John 14:28 pronouncement is fully understandable in combination with Hebrews 13:8, where Yahshua declares that He was, is and will yet be YHWH the Lesser or "YHWH Ha Katan" forever. Both He and His Father never change and continue throughout eternity as YHWH the Lesser submitted to YHWH the Elder. Apparently, much of organized religion chooses not to remember the Words of Yahshua Himself as reiterated again in John 15:20, where Yahshua commands His disciples to never forget this understanding. "Remember the [this] word that I said to you."

          Click here for BIBLE REVELATIONS' Comment and refutation no 5

          The Ancients Understood

          The ancients of Israel understood full well this concept of two literal powers in heaven, both being part of the echad of Israel. We see this understanding in such places as Exodus 24:1-2, Psalm 110:1-5 (where one YHWH converses with another YHWH), Ezekiel 10:1-2, Ezekiel 1:19-28, Daniel 7:9,13,14 and many other places. In Genesis 19:23, for example, we see the "Sent YHWH" or "YHWH Katan" calling up to His Elohim or YHWH the Greater who SENT Him to destroy the cities of the plains. The ancient sages of Israel referred to the Lesser and Greater YHWH with the Lesser YHWH appearing to prophets such as Ezekiel in Ezekiel 1:28, or as He did later on earth to his disciples.[5] In Jewish literature the understanding was that the Word of YHWH, who we know to be Yahshua, was known as the Lesser YHWH or YHWH Ha Qatan.[6]

          Click here for BIBLE REVELATIONS' Comment and refutation no 6

          Yahshua did not come to earth with a new revelation. He was reiterating what had happened in the Old Testament, as well as confirming the ancient understanding[7] of the Greater YHWH sending the Lesser YHWH, with the Sent One being the One who carries the Divine Name. Yahshua reiterates that He is eternally the Sent One or "Angel/Messenger of His Presence" and has come to be known as Messiah YHWH, to carry the Divine Name to Israel through His disciples.[8] The Lesser YHWH was known as the "Guardian of Israel", as Yahshua refers to Himself in John 17:12, where He "is carrying" the divine name of YHWH, to deliver it to the disciples, all the while claiming to be guarding them. In Aramaic He was known as Metatron.[9] The Lesser YHWH received His Name from His role as guardian of YHWH's people. Whether or not the concept of the Lesser and Greater YHWH may be new to the reader is not the issue here. Yahshua taught it and we as His true Torah honoring disciples must perceive Him as He is revealed, not as we might like to recreate Him in our image after our likeness.

          Jewish understanding does not only coincide with Messiah's revelation of Himself as YHWH Ha Qatan. We are fortunate in that historical ecclesiastical records of the early Israelite Nazarenes have been preserved for us to examine whether this truth was familiar and was embraced by them, or rather if this doctrine would have seemed strange to them.  Epiphaneus states that the early Believers were "just like the Torah keeping Jews" and differed in no way from their accepted practices.[10] The Israelite disciples then were no different than their non-believing Jewish counterparts in all ways. Because of these Messianic Torah beliefs, the Nazarenes were considered heretics along with another similar group by the name of the Cerinthians, named after Cerinthus, a Born Again Believer who followed Torah. And what did his group believe?

          According to Epiphaneus, they believed the same thing the early Nazarenes believed. What was that? They believed in Messiah Yahshua, Torah and a view of Elohim that held that the world was not created by the Supreme Deity but by a certain power emanating from Him. Epiphaneus 2:29:1 affirms that the Nazarenes and Cerinthians held common views on the true Creator emanating from the Supreme One. According to this historian, he couldn't say who came first the Nazarenes or Cerinthians, but they held similar beliefs.[11] Irenaeus, another anti-Nazarene, kirch historian and father who lived in 130-200 CE states that the Cerinthians/Nazarenes taught that "the world was not made by the primary God [sic] but by a certain power from Him, and at a distance from the Principality who is Supreme over the Universe and ignorant of Him who is above all."[12] Furthermore he also stated that, "But a certain Cerinthus himself being discipled in the teachings of the Egyptians, asserted that the world was not made by the Primal Deity, but by some virtue which was an offshoot [Branch/Tzemach/Messiah] Power, which is above all things."[13] The idea of a Lesser YHWH, still YHWH but above all powers, thrones, dominions, principalities, having preceded forth from YHWH the Greater was so common among Yahshua's disciples in the Nazarene, Ebonite and Cerinthians Torah Messianic communities, that all these Messianic groups were labeled as heretics by the "church fathers." Of course, as the reader can see not much has changed.

          Nevertheless Yahshua and the Old Testament teach the same thing, and as we return to the faith once for all delivered to the saints, we can do no less. We can expect the same treatment from both sides of the issue.

          We are left with the overwhelming evidence of Scripture, history and Messiah's very own Words. No matter how unsettling or new this understanding may be, it nonetheless stands solely on His Word in both covenants. We have merely touched the tip of the iceberg on this subject of the Greater and Lesser YHWH, as we could literally pen a separate work with hundreds of pages of documentation further substantiating the concept.

          Click here for BIBLE REVELATIONS' Comment and refutation no 7

          For Now

          For now however, let the reader understand that the anti-missionary's teachings flies in the face of all testimony concerning the eternal identity of Messiah as YHWH. We have brought this concept to the reader in order for the reader to understand that the concept of the Messiah being divine as YHWH emanating from the Father YHWH, and yet not being the Father, but One of two ruling powers in heaven in one echad, is the most Jewish of concepts. Moreover, it remains the most Messianic of concepts, and most importantly the truest understanding of YHWH-Elohim-Echad, explaining all the "duality of divinity" references in the Old Testament. This understanding preserves Abba-YHWH as the Greatest of all powers in this age, and in all the worlds without end.

          Click here for BIBLE REVELATIONS' Comment and refutation no 8

          May this most Hebraic, Messianic, and biblical understanding of the nature and role of Messiah, assist the reader, as the reader remains or returns to the faith. Fight the good fight of first century Messianic faith, as you hold fast against the darts and demonic confusing agenda of the modern day anti-missionaries, who stand for little else than dislodging the reader from eternal life in Israel's Messiah.

           Le Chaim... To life!

          [1] John 10:29
          [2] Strongs Greek # 3187
          [3] For a full consideration on the topic see Messiah Volume Three B. Mordechai chapters daled and kuf
          [4] Ephesians 4:6
          [5] Zohar, Shemot Section 2. p. 126 a
          [6] Messiah, Volume Three p. 392
          [7] Zohar Amsterdam Edition p. 114 Col 1
          [8] John 17:12
          [9] Aramaic word for guardian
          [10] Parnarion Eusebius Section 29,7. 1-9:5
          [11] Epiphanius Panarion 2:29:1
          [12] Irenaeus, The Refutation Of All Heresies Chapter 20 p. sec 1 p351-352
          [13] Ibid. P.114

          BIBLE REVELATIONS'  REFUTATION

          OF  THE BLASPHEMOUS ASSERTIONS

          OF  THE  ABOVE  ARTICLE

          Refutation no 1
          Click here to return to the assertion in the article

          The author lays his foundation of reasoning here, based on Messiah's reprimand in John 13:16 "I tell you most solemnly (this is Messiah speaking),
          No servant is greater than his master; no messenger is greater than the man who sent him."

          The author then refers to Messiah as the  'suffering Servant of YHVH'  "Who is not greater than the One who sent Him."  In this way the author tries to 'prove' that Messiah YAHU'SHUAH is a 'lesser' Being than YHVH God.

          The alert reader should realize though,  that the argument is not about whether Messiah is "greater than" YHVH (Who claims to be the Supreme Deity) - but whether He is equal, or lesser.  Nowhere did YAHU'SHUAH ever claim to be "greater" than God - but He certainly claimed to be God Himself,  as our several studies prove from the Bible (refer Library of Oneness studies ) and to be equal with God, as we read in:

           Philippians 2:6  (Speaking of YAHU'SHUAH)

          Jerusalem Bible

          "Though He was in the form of God, He did not regard equality with God something to be possessed by force.

          New International

          "Who, being in very nature God,  did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

          American Std

          "Who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,

          Just a few verses further, this testimony to His Deity in the book of Philippians, confirms a further staggering Revelation of Truth, which contradicts this blasphemous accreditation of YAHU'SHUAH as a "lesser YHVH" by this author and popular leader of a large Messianic following:

          Philippians 2 : 9-11  "Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the Name that is above every name,  that at the Name of YAHU'SHUAH,  every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,  and every tongue confess that YAHU'SHUAH Messiah is YHVH, to the glory of God the Father."

          This is a verbatim quotation from

          Isaiah 45:21  "... Am I not YHVH?  There is no other god besides Me; a God of integrity and a Saviour; there is none apart from Me!  (Is He denying YAHU'SHUAH as Saviour here? ... or is He revealing something great to the alert reader?)  Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth for I am God unrivalled!  (Now follows the Revelation - the Key of Eternal Life to those souls who are outside of His Covenant and who are seeking salvation).  By My Own Self,  I swear it; what comes from My Mouth is Truth - a Word irrevocable - To Me every knee shall bend; by Me, every tongue shall swear, saying 'From YHVH Alone come victory and strength'.  To Him (?) shall come, ashamed, all who raged against Him (those who denied and defamed Him) victorious and glorious through YHVH shall be all the descendants of Israel." (all 12 Tribes - those who turned to Him in acknowledgement and repentance).

          This is why the letter to the Philippians confirms that  "God exalted Him to the highest place ..."  Yet, some of His followers are not prepared to credit Him with the 'highest' position and limit Him to a 'lesser' position only.

          The controversy regarding the true Identity of Messiah has raged throughout the centuries, since the days that this question was thrown at Him directly:  "Who are You?"  "Who do you claim to be?"  Never has there ever been an attempt though, by the defenders of His Deity, to exalt Messiah above the Almighty YHVH. Indeed, most interpretations (as also this particular study), attempt to destine Him a subservient 'lesser' position - 'below YHVH, the One True God.'

          Progressive revelation into Scripture throughout the ages, have today come to acknowledge Messiah's pre-existence - i.e. before His Birth at Bethlehem - as also this author acknowledges in his very opening words: "Speaking of His own existence both before and after Bethlehem".

          If we can therefore establish Who, What and Where Messiah was 'before Bethlehem', then we should be able to establish His relationship to YHVH, whether He was above, equal to - identical with, or below YHVH.

          If YHVH undoubtedly is proclaimed as 'the Most High', then logically, Messiah cannot be 'above' Him - a claim which only Lucifer is attempting to achieve.

          As regards YAHU'SHUAH's true Identity, we are therefore left with two alternatives only:  Him being equal/identical to YHVH or,  inferior/subservient to Him.

          The recognition of Messiah's pre-existence 'before Bethlehem' (as this author also does),  presents a real dilemma to those interpreters who reject the full Supremacy of Messiah.  This is not the place to review this advanced subject of Messiah's pre-existence.  Suffice it here to build forth on the author's recognition of this revelationary Truth - hence his confession of  'two' YHVH's - one 'lesser' and one 'greater.'  Those readers who wish to acquaint themselves with the Scriptural facts on the issue,  may refer to the BIBLE REVELATIONS studies at :
          http://www.revelations.org.za/BRCLesson1.htm   and
          http://www.revelations.org.za/Lib.htm#Divinity

          This acknowledgment of Messiah's pre-existence is also more intensely defined when one comes to the realisation of the Sacred Name YHVH - as it appears  some 7000 times in the Tanach (OT).  All interpreters who are enlightened regarding the Sacred Name (as it still appears in the Jewish Scrolls to this day), therefore unwittingly confirm that Messiah existed as YHVH in the Tanach (OT) times.

          The Sublime Reality at this point should be evident - if Messiah is YHVH, then He is the One Only True God, the Creator.  But this is where man's ingenuity, spurned on by opposing spiritual forces rejecting His Supremacy, sets in - when they start creating academically inspired wisdom theories to oppose the revelationary Key to Eternal Life:  In their attempt to deny His true Supremacy, they come up with theories of "a compound unity",  "trinity", dualism and this latest under discussion here: "a lesser and a greater YHVH" - all of these being basically contradictions in terms.

          John 17:3  "And this is Eternal Life - that they might know Thee, the Only True God and YAHU'SHUAH the Messiah Whom Thou has sent."

          What is the risk factor for misinterpretation?  If YAHU'SHUAH and YHVH are both the One self-same identical Being, then, by their 'multiplicity' theories, these deniers of full Supremacy of Messiah,  deny their God and their salvation by proclaiming 'one of them' a 'lesser YHVH' - therefore not God and Saviour - for Only YHVH has the Claim to being that ONE True God and Saviour!

          Scripture overflows with such Divine Statements of His Sole Supremacy:

          Deuteronomy 6:4, referred to by Messiah as the 'Greatest Command'. "Hear O Israel,  YHVH our God, YHVH is ONE!"

          Deut 32:39  YHVH speaking  "See now, that I, I am He, and beside Me there is no other God."

          Isa 43:10  " ... I, I am YHVH, No God was formed before Me, nor will be after Me.  There is no other Saviour but Me."

          Isa. 44:24  "..., I Myself, YHVH made all things. I alone spread out the Heavens.  When I gave the earth shape, did anyone help me?"

          Isa. 45:5  "I am YHVH unrivalled.  there is no other God beside Me."

          Eph. 4:4 "There is One body, One Spirit, ... One Hope ... There is One Lord, One faith, One Baptism and ONE God Who is Father of all, over all, through all and within all."

          Click here to continue from your previous position in the Article

          Refutation no 2
          Click here to return to the assertion in the article

          The last 2 paragraphs are full of contradictions. While admitting the blaring Truths, the author, in an attempt to substantiate his denials of the Truth and the Supremacy of Messiah,  ends up in contradictory statements.

          After spending a paragraph of statements denying Messiah's deity, he concludes: "He (YHVH) is not only Yahshua's Father, but also His Elder Elohim. This is not to say or even hint at the denial of Yahshua's deity."

          With this he attempts to lead the reader to conclude that there are 'two' YHVH's.  The author "doesn't even hint" that Messiah is not God - only that He has 'an elder God'!  This clearly establishes the non-Scriptural and pagan concept of multiple 'gods'.

          While the author defines in distinctive blue print that "Yahshua is fully and equally YHWH", he then emphasises in distinctive red print, that "This ... establishes Him forever as "YHWH the Lesser", or the "Lesser YHWH", eternally under the Elder or Greater YHWH."

          Where, may we ask, is the Scriptural confirmation for this audacious and arrogant denial of Messiah's Supreme designation of being  "fully and equally YHWH"?

          Scripture, by the mouth of YHVH recognizes and proclaims One True God YHVH only, Who recognizes no other god.  What now, may we ask, has demoted this Eternal YHVH to "a lesser position eternally under a 'greater' YHVH?"  If He eternally existed before Bethlehem (as YHVH - not next to YHVH), then surely He shall exist eternally afterwards and future as YHVH the Most High?

          Why should His temporal Manifestation as a human Messiah destine Him to a 'lesser' position?  And indeed, if He did become 'lesser to YHVH', then He would no longer be YHVH - for YHVH can not become lesser than Himself!

          Ephesians 4:10  "The One Who rose higher than all the Heavens to fill all things, is none other than the One Who descended."

          Colossians 1:15  "He is the Image of the unseen God (YHVH) ... all things were created for Him and through Him.  Before anything was created, He existed (as YHVH) and He holds all things in unity ... as He is the Beginning (Genesis 1:1 John 1:1), He was first to be born from the dead."

          Click here to continue from your previous position in the Article

          Refutation no 3
          Click here to return to the assertion in the article

          The book of John contains great dissertations and statements from Messiah Himself, regarding the much contested question of His association with God.  The author picks on one or a very few statements that seem to convey  Messiah's subjection to 'His Father'.  He overlooks and fails to comment on the far greater amount of statements which clearly and distinctly convey the opposite, namely, that He is the Father Himself:

          John 10:30  "The Father and I are One", after His detailed affirmation leading up to this clear identification, in which he stated
          John 10:28  "I give (My sheep) Eternal Life; they will never be lost and no one will ever steal them from Me.  The Father Who gave them to Me is greater than anyone, and no one can steal from the Father - The Father and I are One."

          Does this sound like He regards Himself as subservient to the Father?  This after we have read in Philippians 2:6 that His equality with YHVH did not make Him boastful.  His statement of being "One with the Father" was well understood by the Jews who confronted Him, as being a claim to being YHVH God.  He responded to them (Jo 10:34), referring them to Torah which even terms them as 'god'!  Psalm 58; Deut 1:17; 19:17.
          John 10:38, almost desperately, He calls out,  "...if you refuse to believe Me, at least believe in the Work I do - then you will know for sure that the Father is in Me and I am in the Father."

          At another time, they asked Him:
          John 8:19  Where is your Father?"
          To which He replied:  "You do not know Me, neither do you know My Father.  If you did know Me, you would know My Father as well."

          John 8:27  "They failed to understand that He was talking to them about the Father. So He said: 'When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He!"

          Messiah made another statement which truly aroused them, claiming that their forefather Avraham had seen Him - thus confirming His pre-incarnation existence.

          John 8:37  "The Jews then said: 'You are not fifty yet, and you say that you have seen Avraham?'.  To which He replied: 'I tell you most solemnly: before Avraham ever was, I am!"  Whereupon they tried to stone Him.

          It is at this time that He also made that awesome statement:
          John 8:24  "I have told you already: 'If you do not believe that I am He (YHVH) you will die in your sins!'"

          John 14:8  "Philip said: 'Lord, let us see the Father and then we shall be satisfied', to which Messiah replied: 'Philip, have I been with you all this time and you still do not know Me? To have seen Me is to have seen the Father - so how can you say, let us see the Father.  Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me?"

          Truly, His statements were somewhat ambiguous.  Did He try to deceive them?  Was He making careful audacious claims on Deity, knowing that He was not God?  Was He an impostor?

          Scripture holds the clear answer to this ambiguity:
          1 Cor. 2:8  "It is a wisdom which none of the masters of this age have ever known, or they would not have crucified the Lord of Glory!"

          Messiah could have proven to all, that He was the Eternal True God YHVH - by miracles, etc - notwithstanding that He did in fact do many things which only YHVH can do, i.e. raise the dead. forgiving sins.  This is the reason why He 'spoke in parables' - for had he given them proof that He was indeed YHVH their God, they would have worshipped Him and never crucified Him - which would have negated His Sacrificial Reconciliatory Purpose - and millions would have forfeited reconciliation with YHVH and His Eternal Covenant!

          Returning to and responding to the author's statement that Messiah did not hold a temporal subservient position to YHVH, but an eternal subservient position:  If Messiah is taken by His Word (as quoted above) that He is indeed the Father, then indeed this subservience was temporal - for the duration of His human manifestation as 'the Lamb of God'.  If this subservience is eternal, as the author claims, then it makes YAHU'SHUAH an impostor for the statements He made, many for which they wanted to stone Him.

          The author's statement: "Since YHWH is a plurality of divinity, then Yahshua, as the brought forth YHWH, or YHWH the Lesser is always under the authority of YHWH the Greater",  is a totally unscriptural humanly devised interpretation. So is the author's statement: "YHWH is a plurality of divinity" - devoid of Scriptural foundation!  Confronting the most foundational Truth of YHVH that "He is One and knows of no other!"

          The author discards the concept of Messiah's temporal subservience (in His humanity) on basis of Hebrews 13:8, "YAHU'SHUAH  is the same yesterday and today and forever." His claim that this declares that YAHU'SHUAH's status as 'lesser than YHVH',  had to remain for eternity - past, present, and future.  The resolve is, that the Human Manifestation of Messiah,  was both temporal and eternal,  as 'the suffering Servant',  temporal and subservient to YHVH;   and as the Eternal YHVH Himself, without Beginning or End,

          Further, the entire Mandate of Messiah - the Reason for His Appearance;  His Designation, was to accomplish a Divine Act of Restoration or Reconciliation through His Sacrificial Atonement.   Just as this Sacrifice is not an ongoing Act,  similarly YAHU'SHUAH did not have to retain this Sacrificial status ongoing and never ending.

          The following NT Scriptures confirm this temporal nature of this Act of Reconciliation, by defining it as  "once for all ..."

          Hebrews 7:27  "Unlike the other high priests, He does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for His own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when He offered Himself."

          Hebrews 9:12  "He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by His own blood, having obtained eternal redemption."

          Hebrews 9:26  "Then Messiah would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But now He has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the Sacrifice of Himself."

          1 Peter 3:18  "For Messiah died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit."

          Also Romans 6:10;  Hebrews 10:2;  Hebrews 10:10

          Only God has Omnipresence and the ability to manifest Himself in various forms at the same time - without discontinuing to be YHVH Eternal Himself.  It is these Manifestations which are all temporal.  Refer to the BIBLE REVELATIONS short Bible Course of 4 lessons only, for Scriptural proof of these revealing Manifestations of YHVH to man.

          It is this omnipresence that many interpreters cannot digest or interpret, while giving their opposition of His Deity and Supremacy free reign.

          Click here to continue from your previous position in the Article

          Refutation no 4
          Click here to return to the assertion in the article

          The terms 'lesser' and 'greater' which this author applies to the Most High YHVH, is not found in Scripture and is of his own imaginative creation.  The lack of Scriptural quotations in support of his imaginative interpretations is total.  He does not and cannot offer one Scripture in support of his wild statements of an 'eternal lesser state' which he has so audaciously designated to YAHU'SHUAH.

          When the instances of YHVH's 'appearance as YAHU'SHUAH' which the author refers to, is analysed from the Scriptures (as we do in our Bible Course), it is clear that these appearances are referred to in the Bible as 'YHVH' and never as 'a lesser YHVH'. The individuals to whom YHVH did appear in ancient times (as recorded in the Bible), never doubted for one moment that "they had seen God Almighty,  the Most High",  and they therefore expected to die in the process.

          In the crowning statement of this paragraph, the author refers to (and we copy directly) "Messiah's own teachings in both testaments, that He always was, always is, and always will be YHWH, but YHWH the Lesser" (colour emphasis his).  Again, no Scriptural support whatsoever!

          Click here to continue from your previous position in the Article

          Refutation no 5
          Click here to return to the assertion in the article

          Once again, the author supports his own imagination and interpretation with seemingly 'powerful Scriptural terminology' - this time even in Hebrew, referring to Messiah as "YHWH Ha Katan", lit. 'the little YHVH'.  What libellous defamation of the One Whom Prophecy proclaims in:

          Isaiah 9:6  "For unto us a Child is born, a Son given to us,
          and Dominion is laid on His shoulders;
          And this is the Name given to Him:
          'Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God,
          Eternal Father,  Minister of Peace.
          Wide is His Dominion ...,
          for His Royal Power which He establishes and makes secure,
          in Justice and Integrity.
          From this time onwards and forever."

          Does this sound to you as referring to "the small or lesser YHVH"?  When Prophecy claims Him to be 'The Eternal Father' forever?

          But deniers of His Supremacy have also found ways around this Prophetic Declaration - inserting a word of their own making, so that it reads:
          'Wonderful Counsellor of the Mighty God, of  the Eternal Father ..."

          This word 'of' does not appear in the original Hebrew.  Furthermore - the title 'Wonderful' (Hebrew Feleh), is the same Title or Name by which Almighty YHVH identified Himself to Manoah and his wife, after He had appeared to them in Judges 13:18 and they then realised that "they had seen God!"

          Scriptural evidence screams out from all over in the Tanach and the NT, that Messiah was/is YHVH before His Incarnation at Bethlehem - and nowhere is there the slightest indication of Him being a 'lesser' YHVH - for there is only One YHVH - the Almighty - an omnipresent Spirit Being - the Most High!  (Genesis 1:2, John 4:24).

          Click here to continue from your previous position in the Article

          Refutation no 6
          Click here to return to the assertion in the article

          Though this paragraph contains several Scriptural references, not one of them, and nowhere else in the Bible, is there any terminology referring to a 'lesser YHVH' or "YHWH Katan" as the author infers.

          The occasion at Sodom (In Genesis 19:23), is rendered by the author as:
          "The Sent YHWH" or "YHWH Katan" calling up to His Elohim or YHWH the Greater who SENT Him to destroy the cities of the plains".

          This text in fact reads as follows:
          Genesis 19:23  "YHVH rained on Sodom and Gemorrah brimstone and fire from YHVH in Heaven."  How audacious of the author to add non-existing terms into the Scripture, like:  'The Sent YHWH', 'YHWH Katan', 'His Elohim', 'YHWH the Greater'!

          Correctly interpreted, this revelationary section of Scripture in Genesis 18 & 19 simply confirms the omnipresent manifestability of YHVH.  In this instance He appeared to Avraham, manifested as three Angelic Beings.  This is most probably the instance referred to by Messiah, when He declared to the enquiring Jews (as we have read here above) that Avraham their forefather had in fact seen and met Him.  At the time of this event, one Angelic Being (YHVH) remained with Avraham (Gen. 18:22) while the other two Angelic manifestations of YHVH continued to Sodom, where they met with Lot.  After the men of Sodom tried to commit Sodomy with Lot's two visitors (YHVH) that evening, God decided to destroy the city.  The next morning Lot and his family were forcibly led out of the city by the Angelic Beings (YHVH).  Then it happened that YHVH (with Lot) rained fire from YHVH in Heaven, on Sodom. Ample and clear proof of the omnipresence of YHVH - and the pre-manifestation designation of Messiah YAHU'SHUAH.

          We have another clear example of His omnipresent manifestability at the Baptism of Messiah in the river Jordan (Mathew 3:16) when the Spirit of YHVH descends like a dove.  A Voice from YHVH in Heaven became audible, while YHVH manifested in flesh was being baptised in the river.  Three manifestations all at once.  For understanding this concept of omnipresent manifestability, visualise that YHVH could also have been present as one or more spectators at the Baptism - even as a female.  While He could have been active in another part of the Land or the world, or the universe - manifested in another form or shape.  Is anything impossible for the Almighty?

          Click here to continue from your previous position in the Article

          Refutation no 7
          Click here to return to the assertion in the article

          If this subject is so all-encompassing as the author claims, why is it that there is not even one reference to a 'lesser' YHVH in Scripture?  Neither has the author presented one text from Scripture to explicitly support this 'new-old' concept which he claims to present.  It is all personal conjecture, with supporting claims from the anti-Nicean Church fathers Epiphaneus, Irenaeus, Cerinthus - and the early Messianic Nazarene, Ebonite and Cerinthians.  Even Messiah's direct apostles were not perfectly clear as to His True Identity - how then could these later congregations be upheld as carriers of Truth, especially when their interpretations were not Scriptural?

          The author claims to have "hundreds of pages of documentation further substantiating the concept."  These are certainly not from Scripture, for apart from conjecture, the author has failed to present one explicit quote from Scripture referring to a "lesser" YHVH or "YHVH katan" as he has coined the blasphemous reference to Messiah.

          Click here to continue from your previous position in the Article

          Refutation no 8
          Click here to return to the assertion in the article

          The author is concerned with the Jewish anti-Missionaries who attack the concept of a Messiah Who has already come (2000 years ago).  They are very successful in getting former Messianics to deny 'Jesus' or 'Y'shuah' as a false Messiah.  Little does he realise, that it is the very concepts of denial of Messiah's Supremacy as being YHVH the Almighty (as also this teaching of his which is our topic), which provides fruitful breeding ground for this denial.  It is the lack of proper insight and understanding of His Supremacy which makes these Messianics easy prey for these learned Jewish Rabbis.

          There is only one formidable protective gearing against the onslaughts of these Rabbis, who thrive on the miss-information which unenlightened Messianic teachers proclaim, and that is the Truth - the Truth that:

          - Messiah in His pre-incarnation was YHVH the Most High;

          - in His human Messianic Incarnation He was YHVH in the flesh (while simultaneously filling the Heavens of Heavens as the Eternal Spirit Being YHVH),

          - and in His Divinity, He shall rule forever as YHVH the Most High.

          This Truth will be impenetrable for the anti-Messianics.

          Ephesians 6:14  "So stand your ground with Truth buckled round your waste and integrity for a breastplate ... always carrying the Shield of Faith, so

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008

            Shalom Bro. Isaac!

            From my point of view, understanding, and belief, BOTH the Article and the Refutations, that you have posted, and that I already knew and read in the past, are Scripturally INCORRECT and ERRONEUS.

            In The Scriptures, there is NOT a "Greater YAHWEH" (The Father) and a "Lesser YAHWEH" (The Son), as the Article is trying to state, NOR there are TWO "Equal YAHWEH" (including The Father and The Son as ONE and the SAME Being), as the Refutations are trying to state.

            In The Scriptures, there is ONLY ONE Eternal, Most High, Almighty, Creator, Father, Who is YAHWEH, and there is ONLY ONE Master and MashiYah (MessiYah), YAHSHUA, The SON of YAHWEH, Who Came Out of HIS Father YAHWEH,  being HIS Plan / Word made flesh, and He was Begotten, and was Born about 2000 years ago, through YAHWEH's Set Apart Spirit in the womb of a virgin woman, as a Human Being (THE SON OF MAN), being Sent from The Father YAHWEH, to be given as The Sacrifice for the sins of many, to Save HIS People!

            YAHSHUA, The Son of YAHWEH, has become the N. 2, under HIS Father YAHWEH (just as a relationship between a Father and a Son), after He has overcome, and qualified Himself to be King of Kings, and Master of Masters, having HIS Father YAHWEH given to HIS Son YAHSHUA the Preminence over All Things, except for HIMSELF, Father YAHWEH, The Eternal, Most High, Almighty, Creator of All Things.

            1 Corinthians 15:27-28 -
             27 For He (YAHWEH, The Father) has put All Things under His (YAHSHUA, The Son) feet. But when He (YAHWEH, The Father) says All Things are put under Him (YAHSHUA, The Son) , it is manifest that He (YAHWEH, The Father) is excepted, Which (YAHWEH, The Father) did put All Things under Him (YAHSHUA, The Son).
             28 And when All Things shall be subdued unto Him (YAHSHUA, The Son), then shall The Son also Himself (YAHSHUA, The Son) be subject unto Him (YAHWEH, The Father) that put All Things under Him (YAHSHUA, The Son), that The Almighty One (YAHWEH, The Father) may be All in All.

            Could it more clear than that?

            May YHWH (Yahweh) Bless your Insight!

            True Love in YHWSU (Yahshua / Yahwshua),