[TheTrueCommunity] Slavery of the U.S. Financial System

  • PWC
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
      Greetings Br. Glenn & All -

      A couple of open secrets about the corrupt US gov't & our finacial slavery:

      The IRS is a private corporation incorporated in Puerto Rica, and is NOT a US gov't agency. But they nakedly seize of our money to pay usurous interest to the Jewish Bankers, ie, the International Bankers lead by the Rothschilds of England. Taxes you to the IRS DO NOT SUPPORT OUR GOV'T - BUT GO DIRECTLY TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE - THE COLLECT HOUSE OF THE INTERNATIONAL BANKERS.

      And the IRS has been foisted upon the people through sleight of hand. It was under Howard Taft in 1916 that legislation was passed that "established" the 16th Amendment to the US Constitution. The only problem was that Taft was from Ohio. Ohio was not yet a STATE of the Union when Taft was elected; thus making every piece of legilation during his term null and void, because he had been elected from a territory and not a State. Congress finally caught the gaff when Public Law 102-14 was passed on August 7, 1953 admitting Ohio into the Union as of 1803. This is found in Volume 67 US Statutes at Large at Pg 407 - a compilation of every successive law that is passed before it is codified into the US Code. This is an invalid piece of legislation because it is EX POST FACTO.; ie; after the fact. In order to have been a valid piece of legislation, it would have had to admit Ohio into the Uniion as of August 7, 1953. But they could not admit that because they would have to dismantle their money machine that has kept the laborers of the US in slavery since its inception.

      The above is aided by the Federal Reserve, which is also NOT a US gov't agency. Recently I heard that it costs the FED $.06 in total to produce any denomination Federal Reserve Note. Our gov't buys these Notes at FACE VALUE + INTEREST from the Federal Reserve. Its no wonder we have inflation. Since Franklin Roosevelt took us off the Gold Standard, and Lyndon Johnson removed the Silver backing our currency & from our coinage, there is no longer any responsibility on how much worthless paper can be released into circulation. Our paper money only works because we THINK it has value, when in fact it has no intrinsic value. Germany suffered through a depression when their paper money became useless in the years before Hitler took over. There are stories that it took a wheelbarrow full of German Marks to buy a loaf of bread. We are poised at the same doorstep.

      Regarding British control of the US Social Security system:

      Queen Elizabeth controls and has amended U.S. Social Security, as follows:
      S.I. 1997 NO. 1778 - The Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997 Made 22nd of July 1997 coming into force 1st September 1997. At the Court at Buckingham Palace the 22nd day of July 1997. Now, therefore Her Majesty in pursuance of section 179 (1) (a) and (2) of the Social Security Administration Act of 1992 and all other powers enabling Her in that behalf, is pleased, by and with advise of Her privy Council, to order, and it is hereby ordered as follows:

      "This Order may be cited as the Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997 and shall come into force on 1st September 1997."
      (for full article go to article below at http://www.usa-the-republic.com/revenue/Britian-Pontiff.html)

      My criticism of the International Jewish Bankers does not include all Jews. Its just that they who are responsible for the financial slavery of so much of the world are tied to the Jewish International Banking Cartel. War is big business, and they have also used it to their advantage by financing both sides to drive up debt; lending money to both sides to finance their irresponsible spending to fuel their war efforts.
      I hope these tidbits have been informative.

      YashaNa.
      Br. Paul

      glenn_moore44 <glenn_moore44@...> wrote:

      Excellent article, Carlo. I agree, the system we are now presently
      under is completely fraudulent, with inflation, taxes, and compound
      interest destroying us economically every single day--no matter what
      our current position or condition.

      I did some background research regarding the "Social Credit"
      movement. It started back during and after the great depression of
      the 1920's and 30's. I believe that it could be a BETTER system than
      what we have now, but I also believe that the system Yahweh
      established in the Torah is far superior to all these systems. The
      Social Credit movement is simply the first step for us to take to
      return to paradise.

      The problem, as I see it, is that man is by nature GREEDY and doesn't
      seem to realize that he is destroying (through economic policies) the
      very people whom Yahweh wishes to bless. And then, when these people
      Yahweh wants to bless are going through difficult times, the first
      thing that comes out of their mouth is: Ahah, you are not being
      blessed because of some evil or sin in your life. Now, it may be
      true that they have sin in their life--but is that something we can
      determine just on the basis of their economic status? If we did,
      then what will we say of the disciples or of the Messiah Himself--
      they were all poor, and yet rich in the power of Yahweh.

      I see this all the time: the people who seem to be the
      least "productive" have some of the highest paying jobs! The people
      who are "more productive" are treated like slaves, and sometimes
      loose their jobs to the "slick", "go getting", "fast talking", "my
      way or the highway", hypocrite! And once they are sidelined, it is
      difficult for them to recover. This ought not to be so.

      In Torah, Yahweh KNEW that man was greedy, so he instituted a system
      of tithing which (as it was practiced in those days) provided for the
      needs of those who could not provide for their own needs. This sytem
      provided for the welfare of the widow, the levite, the stranger, and
      the orphan. (It WAS NOT intended to pay for the choir robes, the
      pews, the fancy buildings, or the extravagant lifestyle of the
      preacher!!) When you look at who these people are, you will see that
      they ALL belong to a group who were unable to provide for their own
      needs in an adequate fashion. For example, the widow just lost her
      husband--so was unable to do what is needed to provide for her family
      (unless and until she obtained another husband). The levite did not
      own land, so was limited also in what he could do (and remember, he
      was dedicated to Yahweh's service). The stranger was new to the
      area, and so he did not own land, nor was it likely he would obtain
      help or work quickly. And finally, the orphan (fatherless) was
      without a father to provide for his needs until he could do so on his
      own. While tithing as it is practiced today is totally corrupt, in
      principle it would be great if it could be practiced as intended by
      Torah. Until then, I believe that we are in a time where free-will
      offerings are what Yahweh requires. Those who practice tithing from
      the heart will, of course, be blessed, no matter what they wish to
      call it (offerings, tithe, etc.).

      "He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth
      the stranger, in giving him food and raiment." (Deuteronomy 10:18)

      "And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,)
      and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within
      thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that Yahweh
      thy Elohim may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou
      doest." (Deuteronomy 14:29)

      See, if we do this we will be blessed by Yahweh. I don't think that
      this has changed since we are in exile and no longer living in the
      pleasant land. There are ways that this can be put into practice
      even on an individual level.

      Now, over a century ago we were mostly living on the land as an
      agricultural society (farmers and ranchers). News of what was
      happening in the big cities (the markets) was slow to reach them, so
      they had several market "slumps" or even "depressions" --but many of
      the country people did not even realize it was happening. The point
      in mentioning this is that one major key to our success in life is in
      the acquisition of land. When Messiah comes, this problem will be
      solved--until then, it is the cause of much of our difficulties.
      When a job fails, or an economy, or the stores are closed, if you
      have land you can always plant seeds in the ground and wait for
      Yahweh to bless you (in due season).

      Another economic policy given in Torah is the regulation concerning
      Sabbatical and Jubilee years. Every 7 years Yahweh intended that the
      land was to lay fallow and people would live off the stores of their
      own food, and the poor could eat of the food growing wild in the
      fields. Every 49 years the land was to go back to it's original
      owners and slaves were to be set free (in the 50th year). In a
      sense, we are still in economic (if not political) slavery, and this
      legislation was intended to prevent the rich from becoming too
      powerful, and allow the poor a chance to start over fresh. Oh, if
      only our country would seriously practice even half of these
      commandments- -what blessings would come!

      Leviticus 25 says it plainly:

      "1And Yahewh spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying,

      2Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come
      into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath
      unto Yahweh.

      3Six years thou shalt sow thy field, and six years thou shalt prune
      thy vineyard, and gather in the fruit thereof;

      4But in the seventh year shall be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a
      sabbath for Yahweh: thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy
      vineyard.

      5That which groweth of its own accord of thy harvest thou shalt not
      reap, neither gather the grapes of thy vine undressed: for it is a
      year of rest unto the land.

      6And the sabbath of the land shall be meat for you; for thee, and
      for thy servant, and for thy maid, and for thy hired servant, and for
      thy stranger that sojourneth with thee.

      7And for thy cattle, and for the beast that are in thy land, shall
      all the increase thereof be meat.

      8And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven
      times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall
      be unto thee forty and nine years.

      9Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the
      tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make
      the trumpet sound throughout all your land.

      10And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty
      throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be
      a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession,
      and ye shall return every man unto his family.

      11A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow,
      neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the
      grapes in it of thy vine undressed.

      12For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the
      increase thereof out of the field.

      13In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his
      possession.

      14And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest ought of thy
      neighbour's hand, ye shall not oppress one another:

      15According to the number of years after the jubile thou shalt buy
      of thy neighbour, and according unto the number of years of the
      fruits he shall sell unto thee:

      16According to the multitude of years thou shalt increase the price
      thereof, and according to the fewness of years thou shalt diminish
      the price of it: for according to the number of the years of the
      fruits doth he sell unto thee.

      17Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear
      thy Elohim:for I am Yahweh your Elohim."

      In verse 17 He plainly states WHY they were given this legislation- -
      it was so that they would not "oppress one another" and that they
      would "fear thy Elohim." This is one of the most important economic
      policies placed in Scripture.

      So, when you brought up the subject of the Social Credit system, it
      made me think of what can we do to improve upon our current system in
      a practical way--where we are now. Ultimately, the answer lies in
      forming a "syndicate" or if you wish to use the term, a "community"
      of like minded individuals who are willing to turn away from the
      Babylonian system we are now living under. But first, we have to
      admit that we ARE living under such a corrupt system, then must be
      willing to step out in faith, learning to live by Yahweh's laws and
      then taking steps to break away from that corrupt system. One person
      cannot do it alone--it takes others to make it take shape.

      Hopefully, we have already taken that first step--realizing that we
      ARE in Babylon, and need to "come out of Babylon", so that we will
      not be "partakers in her sins."

      Shalom,

      Glenn