One Love to all (a small correction)

  • Jahzrah Jahzrah
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Shalom,

      In the "Two Witnesess" article I stated it was the year 6206 from creation or 2006AD...half of that is correct.

      As I type this right now today February 1, 2007, it is still the year 6206 from creation. However, this Saturday evening at 6:01pm will be the beginning of the creation year 6207 from origination.

      My point is, in the article the date was a bit mixed up, although it wasn't entirely erroneous, I just stated it was the year 2006 AD when it really is 2007 AD right now.

      I thank all the people I have dialogued with in these forums, I'm sending this to thank everyone for the contributions you have made to the various topics and discussions I bring forth. Indeed I find in these few forums I am now apart of, that the individuals have a good understanding of respect, research and communication towards and of each other.

      Even when we disagree, I hope that we can each respect each other to 'prove all things' and 'test the spirits' in order to strive for a more fuller understanding of of what is pleasing to our Maker.

      As I said earlier, we and our little flock and the few scattered around the world that may hold to this timetable we profess, will be ushering in the new year this Saturday night at 6:01 pm and we pray that JAH bless all who are sincere in seeking His face...

      One Love to all and may the Most High have Mercy on Us and Strengthen us all.

      In Jahshuwah's Name to the Glory of Jah!

      Jahzrah

      Check out the website of the Zion Assembly of Jah with over 80 articles to study at http://www.members.tripod.com/zionofjah/

      Our join our discussion forum at thetruecalendar@yahoogroups.com

      There is much information on the Scriptural Almenach (Calendar), the Creator's Universe, His Name, Laws, Festivals and plan of Salvation at these links. Enjoy!

      Glory be to Jah and His Son Jahshuwah!

      Need Mail bonding?