Return to The LORD! ( Please forward )

  • TheLORDguidesministries
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006

      Return to The LORD!

      This is what the LORD Almighty says: Return to me! Seek the LORD, O people! Seek righteousness, seek humility; humble yourselves before me, do what I command. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. [Ps 34:18]

      Let the LORD's peace rule over your hearts and testify in your hearts.Do not give the devil a foothold, and do not grieve the Holy Spirit of GOD, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.(Eph 4:27-30)

      The LORD gives this charge to those who minister to His Church : " Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place." [ Rev 2:5]

      " If you will walk in my ways and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here." [ Zec 3:7]

      The savage wolves already come in among GOD's peoples and do not spare the flock. Even from the family of GOD, some arise and reject the truth and follow evil.They do not realize that GOD's kindness, tolerance and patience lead people toward repentance.They are storing up wrath against themselves for the day of GOD's wrath, when His righteous judgment will come.

      Woe to those who cause to sin and divide and put obstacles in the way of GOD's peoples. Woe to those who are not serving our LORD CHRIST, but their own appetites. Woe to those who there is no fear of GOD before their eyes. Woe to those who are unfaithful and disobey GOD's commands.

      The righteous GOD will give to each person according to what he has done. Repent and turn to GOD and prove your repentance by your deeds. Be clear minded and self-controlled and alert! Keep watch over yourselves and all flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the Church of GOD, which He bought with His own Blood. [Ac 20:28]

      As you see the nations and the rulers gather together against the LORD, the severe trial is coming upon the whole world, you should know the time is near.The LORD is GOD, and holds the keys of death and Hades. Woe to those who do not accept the LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, the Savior of all mankind. " Therefore, you kings, be wise;be warned, you rulers of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear and rejoice with trembling." [Ps 2:10,11]

      Hear, O people, the LORD our GOD, the LORD is One. Now, He commands all peoples everywhere to repent, to return to Him!  The blasphemous, the rebellious, the scoffers and all the evildoers will perish. The good news of the Kingdom of GOD is increasing and spreading, and you should make every effort to enter through the narrow door. Remember, the LORD had told us that many will try to enter and will not be able to.

      The LORD had called and sent the Twelve to preach the Kingdom of GOD and to heal the sick. Then, they set out and went from village to village, preaching the Gospel and healing people everywhere. After this, the LORD appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of Him to every town and place where He was about to go. He told them, " The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the LORD of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field." [Lk 10:2]

      Now, the LORD commands all His saints to expand outreach into all the nations, preaching the Gospel and snatching the lost everywhere. He chose and appointed all His saints to go and bear fruit. Great are His purposes and mighty are His deeds.That all His saints would obey Him,take action!

      May GOD's will be done for His Glory. In the Name of  the LORD GOD and Savior JESUS CHRIST. Amen.

      TheLORDguides_Ministry
      Worldwide Outreach Events
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheLORDguides_Ministry

      Salvation is found in no one else,
      for there is no other name under heaven
      given to men by which we must be saved. [Ac 4.12]

      They are to be mine. I am the LORD. [Nu 3:13]
      For this GOD is our GOD for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end. [Ps 48:14]

    • The Community of YAHWEH
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
        Shalom Lily!

        "Lord" is a WRONG / FALSE name / title, coming from "Baal", the cananite / babylonian main pagan deity (Yeremyah 23:27)! The TRUE Name of The Creator and Father is YAHWEH (YHWH)!

        "God" is a WRONG / FALSE name / title, coming from "Gad", the canaanite / babylonian pagan deity of fortune (Isayah 65:11)! The TRUE Title of The Creator and Father is EL (ELOHIM), The Mighty One (The Mightiest One)!

        "Jesus" is a WRONG / FALSE greek / roman name, coming from "Zeus", the greek / roman main pagan deity! The TRUE Name of The Savior and Son (Who was a Jew / Yahdai / Hebrew man) of The Creator and Father is YAHSHUA (YAHWSHUA), The MESSIAH (MESSIYAH), The ONLY Name by Which we MUST be Saved (Acts 4:10-12)!

        May The TRUE Creator and Father, YAHWEH (YHWH), Open your mind, heart, eyes, and ears to Understand it!

        In The Name of HIS Beloved Son, and The TRUE Savior, YAHSHUA (YAHWSHUA), The MESSIAH (MESSIYAH), The ONLY Name by which we MUST be Saved (Acts 4:10-12)!

        Carlo Tognoni

        The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA