Re: IS THIS A HOAX, TRICK, JOKE??? OR IS TRIBULATION AND PERSECUTION COMING SOON

  • Lloyd Kinder
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hi. I thought it was plausible that the name, Jah, or the like, may
      have come from an Egyptian god, as he said, as I read some years ago a
      similar claim that the name, Jah, came from an Egyptian god of
      mountains. This guy said it was from the moon god. But both could be
      the same, because the original ancient ideas of God seem to have come
      from beliefs in a world mountain atop which was a quarter-moon-shaped
      object, sometimes called the bull of heaven. This seems to have been
      an optical illusion in the sky in ancient times, apparently caused by
      something like an aurora effect.
      .I haven't tried to check ancient Hebrew to see whether Israelite
      names were actually spelled with JAH or JEH. Since they didn't have
      all of the vowels then, maybe we can't find out which is right.
      .Anyway, my main point was that names seem to be actually irrelevant,
      because what the Bible was likely meaning was to call on the IDEA or
      IDEAL of Jesus' example, not a mere word. We're supposed to hold
      constantly in our minds Jesus' example to guide us in our lives.
      .I don't think the specific word we use to refer to Jesus matters, as
      long as the word conveys our meaning . I think we're unnecessarily
      dividing ourselves against each other by emphasizing words over ideas
      and actions. I only use the word, Jesus, because most people are
      familiar with it.
      .Aloha. Lloyd Kinder

      --- In TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com, The Community of YAHWEH
      <yahwehcommunity@...> wrote:

      > Shalom Lloyd, and Everyone!
      >
      > Thank you very much for expressing your points of view on the Subject!
      >
      > Of course, I agree that by using the word "name" can ALSO be meant
      other characteristics than the mere spelling, and phonetic sound!

      > I read a Link to such Web Page, in a Messianic Forum, in which such
      "Dr.Cohen G. Reckart" tries to refute the Names of YAHWEH, and of
      YAHSHUA, stating to be "false", and to claim the name of "Jesus" to be
      "true".

      > I have submitted it to all our Groups simply because The Scriptures
      say to "Prove All Things, and Hold Fast That Which is Righteous" (1
      Thessalonians 5:21), and to "Test the spirits to see if they are from
      YAHWEH or not, because many false prophets are come out in the world
      (1 Yahchanan / John 4:1), clearly seeing in it a direct attack against
      The TRUE Names of The Creator and Father, YAHWEH, and of The Savior
      and MessiYah, YAHSHUA, and against the TRUE Believers, and against The
      Scriptural TRUTH!

      > First of all, the premise to read such Web Page is a HOAX, TRICK,
      and JOKE, since how could people who believe YAHWEH and YAHSHUA to be
      The TRUE Names of The Creator and Father, and of The Messiyah and
      Savior, verify that they would be "false", if they cannot read your
      page, unless to confess the name of "Jesus" (that they believe to be
      FALSE!), and to deny the Name of YAHWEH (that they believe to be TRUE!)???

      > Is such Web Page for "Christians" only? What about Jews, and
      Muslims, that do NOT confess the name of "Jesus"? Should some
      christian friends open such Web Page for them, to let them read it? It
      is very clear that the presime to such Web Page is a HOAX, TRICK, and
      JOKE!

      > And the author even dares to FALSELY accuse Believers in YAHWEH and
      YAHSHUA that have accessed his Web Page, FALSELY calling them LIARS
      (actually because they have refuted, and rebuked the LIES that he
      dares to write on it!), how if his TRICK, JOKE, and HOAX as premise to
      read it, would be legal and legittimate, that is NOT!

      > His SAME alleged (WRONG) "proofs" that YAHWEH, and YAHSHUA would be
      "false" Names, could be found, TEN TIMES MORE, for the names of
      "Jesus", "Lord", and "God", as surely you know, coming from pagan
      deities as "Isis", "Zeus", "Baal", "Gad", etc., or vice versa, since
      surely pagans could even imitate the TRUE Names for some of their many
      deities!

      > But, in his HATE against The TRUE Names of YAHWEH and YAHSHUA (he
      arrives even to say "Messieh", instead of MessIAH, or, better said,
      MessiYAH!), he contradicts himself by claiming that the Tetragrammaton
      would be a Fraud, but, in the SAME time, such Fraud would mean "JESUS"
      (See the paragraph "Tetragrammaton Fraud"), where he states that in
      the Dead Sea Scroll of Psalms 119:59-64, the Four Letters are a
      "careful fraud", and they would be "IHSH" (such careful fraud!),
      meaning "Jesus"! So he is clearly saying that JESUS is a FRAUD!

      > Not to say also that:
      >
      > - he skips to show that "God", that he continues to quote in all his
      Web Page, comes from "Gad", the pagan canaanite / babylonian deity of
      fortune (Isayah 65:11)!

      > - he claims that "Lord" would be "right" when used for "God" and
      "Jesus", but it would be "wrong" if used for YAHWEH and YAHSHUA!

      > - he states that "babylonian aramaic alphabet" would be "wrong" for
      the use of YAHWEH, but it would be "right" for the use of YESHUA (a
      WRONG form for YAHSHUA!), that he tries to FALSELY "transliterate" to
      "Jesus"!

      > - he says that EHYEH (a WRONG form for AHYAH!) cannot be
      "transliterated" or "translated" in other Languages, but YESHUA
      (actually YAHSHUA!) can be "transliterated" or "translated" in other
      Languages, to FALSELY "Jesus"!

      > I have challenged him to Prove me that YAHSHUA's Parents, and
      Disciples called Him "Jesus", and NOT YAHSHUA.

      > He can ONLY try to go around His Name, WRONGLY claiming that was
      YESHUA, or YEHOSHUA, or something similar, and not YAHSHUA, or YAHWSHUA.

      > But he could NEVER state that HIS Parents, and HIS Disciples called
      HIM "Jesus", simply because He was a JEW (a YAHDAI), and surely He was
      NOT a Greek, NOR a Roman.

      > No marvel that YAHSHUA showed HIS NAME, speaking in HEBREW Language,
      to the Apostle Shaul (Paul), even if he spoke also Greek and Latin
      Languages, being a Roman citizen, coming from Tarsus (Acts 26:14-15).

      > These are the simpliest reasons why the Greek / Roman name of
      "Jesus" is FALSE, and the Hebrew / Aramaic Name of YAHSHUA is TRUE!

      > He should CORRECT the WRONG form "EhYeh asher EhYeh" to the RIGHT
      form "AhYah asher AhYah", according to ANY reliable Hebrew Linguistic,
      Jewish, and Scriptural Sources.

      > That is the FIRST MISTAKE and DECEPTION upon which ALL his FALSE
      doctrince, and FRAUD against The TRUE Names of YAHWEH and YAHSHUA is
      built!

      > According to his FALSE doctrine, claiming that "YAH" is FALSE, ALL
      the Jewish names, with the suffix or the prefix "YAH", of the Prophets
      and the Writers of The Scriptures, would be ALL FALSE.

      > WHAT A JOKE, TRICK, HOAX!!!
      >
      > According to his FALSE doctrine, claiming that "YAH" is FALSE, ALL
      the Names of YAHshua (Joshua), RiyYAH (Ruth), EzraYAH (Ezra), NehemYAH
      (Nehemiah), IsaYAH (Isaiah), YeremYAH (Jeremiah), YechetzqYAH
      (Ezekiel), HosheYAH (Hoshea), AmosYAH (Amos), ObadYAH (Obadiah),
      MicahYAH (Micah), NachumYAH (Nahum), ZephanYAH (Zephaniah), ChagYAH
      (Haggai), ZecharYAH (Zechariah), MalakYAH (Malachi), MattithYAH
      (Matthew), YAHchanan (John), YAHdah (Jude), would be ALL FALSE.

      > ABSOLUTELY IN NO WAY, according to ANY reliable Hebrew Linguistic,
      Jewish, and Scriptural Sources.

      > His doctrine is FALSE, and a FRAUD!!!
      >
      > He is blaspheming The TRUE Name of The Creator and Father, YAHWEH,
      and The TRUE Name of The Son, MessiYah and Savior. YAHSHUA!

      > He is DENYING THE FATHER (YAHWEH) AND THE SON (YAHSHUA)! He is
      ANTI-MESSIYAH, according to The Scriptures (1 Yahchanan / John 2:22)!

      > His Web Page is an absolutely total no sense, and a direct attack
      against The TRUE Names of The Creator and Father (YAHWEH), and of The
      MessiYah and Savior (YAHSHUA), and against the TRUE Belevers, and
      against The Scriptural TRUTH!

      > May The TRUE Creator and Father, YAHWEH, Open his mind and heart,
      eyes and ears to understand it, and repent!

      > In The TRUE Name of HIS Son, and TRUE Savior and MessiYah, YAHSHUA,
      The ONLY Name by Which we MUST be Saved (Acts 4:12)!

      > Carlo Tognoni
      >
      > The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA
      > www.thecommunityofyahweh.com
    • The Community of YAHWEH
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2006
        Shalom Lloyd!

        Thank you very much for your kind contribution to the Subject.

        Even if really there was an Egyptian moon god that was actually named "Jah", that had NOTHING to do with the Name of YAHWEH (YHWH), as Revealed to Mosheh (Exodus 3:14-15)!

        Pagan nations had (and continue to have) a MULTITUDE of gods, with a MULTITUDE of names. Nothing forbid them to use also Names very similar to The TRUE Name of The Creator and Father, YAHWEH (YHWH), and also to The TRUE Name of The Savior and Son, YAHSHUA (YAHWSHUA), The MessiYah.

        Actually, The Scriptures indicate also that false prophets would prophetise LIES, and do their FALSE works, in Their TRUE Names!

        About your opinion that a Name is actually irrilevant, and only a mere word, maybe you should consider The Commandment that says to do NOT use The Name of YAHWEH (YHWH) in vain (Exodus 20:7; Deuteronomy 5:11), and realize that is absolutely NOT the case.

        I disagree with your use of the name "Jesus" because it is familiar, simply because that is NOT a valid reason to use a FALSE / WRONG name to indicate The TRUE / RIGHT Savior and MessiYah, YAHSHUA (YAHWSHUA)!

        May The TRUE Creator and Father, YAHWEH (YHWH), Open your mind and heart, eyes and ears to understand it!

        True Love in The TRUE Name of HIS Son, and TRUE Savior and MessiYah, YAHSHUA (YAHWSHUA), The ONLY Name by Which we MUST be Saved (Acts 4:10-12)!

        <yahwehcommunity@ ...> wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > His doctrine is FALSE, and a FRAUD!!!
        >
        > He is blaspheming The TRUE Name of The Creator and Father, YAHWEH,
        and The TRUE Name of The Son, MessiYah and Savior. YAHSHUA!

        > He is DENYING THE FATHER (YAHWEH) AND THE SON (YAHSHUA)! He is
        ANTI-MESSIYAH, according to The Scriptures (1 Yahchanan / John 2:22)!

        > His Web Page is an absolutely total no sense, and a direct attack
        against The TRUE Names of The Creator and Father (YAHWEH), and of The
        MessiYah and Savior (YAHSHUA), and against the TRUE Belevers, and
        against The Scriptural TRUTH!

        > May The TRUE Creator and Father, YAHWEH, Open his mind and heart,
        eyes and ears to understand it, and repent!

        > In The TRUE Name of HIS Son, and TRUE Savior and MessiYah, YAHSHUA,
        The ONLY Name by Which we MUST be Saved (Acts 4:12)!

        > Carlo Tognoni
        >
        > The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA

      • JimT.
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2006
          Hi there, folks!

          My prayer is that this email finds one and all in the best spiritual, emotional and physical conditioning in a great deal of time!

          That which has occurred back two thousand years ago, is that the Lord Jesus Christ having been baptized, went looking for a group of disciples who would be found also looking for someone they would look up to, and accept as the Messiah.  Jesus/Yeshua for the present, did not do any looking about the places where the Doctors of Theology and the like were dealing, because He remembered that when He was twelve years of age, there was no real understanding of that which was truth, by these people, who, strangely enough, were at the top of the Jewish religion, and so, knowing He had much to bring to the people, He remained among those who were humble enough to be genuine seekers after truth.

          Having spent three and one half years with them [His disciples], losing many of them, when He spoke concerning the need for them to eat of His flesh, and drink of His blood [He used these words, to cull the entire group of His followers, for He wanted only those who recognized Him as Messiah, and regardless what He said, rather than leaving Him because of His words, He desired those who would approach Him, asking the meaning of the words they had heard.  This is why you and I, when hearing Peter's words, "Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life" (John 6: 68, KJV), are so struck with his faithfulness to His Messiah and His Elohim!  If not following after the Man Christ Jesus, then surely, after whom shall anyone go?

          Finally, to bring this email to a rather more succinct ending, those to whom Jesus had gone, most especially those who were the lawyers and priests, the Ph.Ds, the Pharisees and the Sadducees, all with the one mind and heart, cried out thee words:  "[The responsibility of shedding] His blood be on us, and on our children['s heads]" (Matthew 27: 25, KJV, notations mine)!  Of course, Jesus had known the outcome even before these words were spoken, else He would never have spoken these words a few days beforehand:

          "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?  34: Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city [i.e., all of those My Father has sent onto you, you have killed, and all He will send, you will do the very same to]:  35: That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.  36: Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.  [And finally, knowing these would never enter into the Kingdom of Yahweh, for their skin was far too think for them to become meek and mind, and not make war but bring from their fully given over hearts, the beauty of agape to the world, He said these prophetic, and perfectly true words]:

          37: O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
          38: Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.  39: For I say unto you, [Although you think ill and murderous thoughts concerning me, I hereby this very day promise you all] Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord" (Matthew 23: 33-39, KJV, emphasis & notations mine).

          When Jesus left this planet having been crucified by His own people, crucifixion was never the true punishment for blasphemy according to Torah, but rather, in Torah these words are found, so that all could see what these demons in human flesh were saying:

          "And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:  23: His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance" (Deuteronomy 21: 22, 23, KJV, emphasis mine).  That which these inhuman and vicious seekers of the destruction of all that is good, knew these words from Torah, and they knew that if they could have Jesus hanged on a tree, there would never be a time they would have to be responsible for His destruction, because according to these words, never would Jesus be found living in the Kingdom of Yahweh!  That is right!  These were so very evil, while all the time, knowing this Man was indeed their Messiah, but not the kind of Man they wanted as Messiah, for they would never follow after Him -- they wanted one, who, like them, were murderers, vile, seeking after the blood of the Romans, and anyone else who would get in the way of the Children of Yahweh!

          Christ did not create a system to be lived within the Jewish system, but He prepared another totally different Way of Life, that was to be lived by those who alone were filled with His Spirit, whose "self," had been put to death by their faith, so that "self" lay under the baptismal waters, not ever for that ugly head to rise again from below there, for when the Spirit of Christ was sent back to this planet Earth, He was to be the One using the sinful flesh of all believers, so that this sinful flesh, would be bringing forth only the works of God, the Successor of Jesus upon this Earth, after He had gone back to the Holy Place in the Heavenly Sanctuary, there to live by His High Priestly functions, until it would be time, having left the place between His Father and the sinful world below, He could return, to bring back to His New Jerusalem [which He had created as the Home of the blessed for throughout the eternal ages], all who chose to say "No!" to this present life, so that the life which lasts forever, would be the only complete and perfect life they would ever know!

          There are people today, trying to drag Christianity back into Judaism, when Christ dragged the New Way out from Judaism, and called it Christianity, or the Way of all who would become in character like Christ himself!  This is the very hope of Christianity:  "Christ in you, in me, in all of us, so that we are all in character like Him, and THIS is the very hope of glory, as to why we have begun this journey, which shall never end!"

          My prayer is that this great truth shall be seen for its validity, so that schisms need no longer be part of the Christian Way.  That which is the antithesis of true Christianity, Roman Catholicism, has for too long given men and women a reason to call all that is christianity incorrect, but Catholicism has NEVER been correct, and therefore all who judge Christianity by the errors of Popery, have been fooled into throwing out the resplendent Baby, with the bathwater!  Soon, at Jesus return, all will know what the truth is, but I pray that most will recognize before then, the validity of these words, because at the Second Coming, it will be far too late to change your contentions concerning the True Way.

          Agape,

          JimT

          2 Corinthians 4: 6
          Have no doubts: all of His promises are enablings!

        • The Community of YAHWEH
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
            Shalom Jim!

            Thank you very much for sharing your points of view.

            Besides your use of false / wrong names and titles of "God", "Lord", "Jesus" and "Christ", mixed with The TRUE Names of YAHWEH and YAHSHUA, I would like to point out also that YAHSHUA MESSIYAH actually dragged Judaism back to YAHWEH's Torah / Law / Commandments (The TRUE Israel), more than "dragged the New Way out from Judaism, and called it Christianity", as you have claimed.

            In fact, The TRUE New Way in YAHSHUA MESSIYAH is The SAME Covenant, Renewed in His Blood, Putting YAHWEH's Torah / Law / Commandments in our minds and hearts, through YAHWEH's Set Apart Spirit!

            Christianity, on the contrary, is a FALSE / WRONG way, so widespread in this world, by which such "Lord Jesus Christ" has done away with YAHWEH's Torah / Law / Commandments, and Scriptural Teachings, and has substitued Them with pagan doctrines, customs, traditions, and holidays.

            Roman Catholicism is part of Christianity, since the difference with mainstream Protestant and Evangelical Chistianity basically is just on their use of images and statues in their worship, having in common all the other FALSE / WRONG doctrines, customs, traditions, and holidays, being "the mother chuch" with her "daughters".

            There is NO "true Christianity" and "false Christianity" simply because Christianity is a FALSE / WRONG way.

            The TRUE New Way in YAHSHUA MESSIYAH, Followed by His TRUE Disciples (the Called Out Ones, the Saints, the Set Apart Ones) is: Keeping YAHWEH's Torah / Law / Commandments, and Having YAHSHUA's Belief and Testimony (Revelation 12:17; 14:12), that is, Following YAHSHUA MESSIYAH's Teachings and Perfect Example, through YAHWEH's Set Apart Spirit in us!

            May our Creator and Father YAHWEH Bless your and our Insight of HIS Will and Word, The Truth!

            True Love in HIS Beloved Son and our Savior YAHSHUA MESSIYAH,