THE MOST HIGH'S SET FEASTS
- Grace and Peace,A few thoughts .I have studied and learned from the Scriptures that JAHS feasts are fixed and set on the same days of the week throughout eternity. Almost all the people in the world, whether they are a believer in the Messiah or not, use calendars that wander and are not perfectly designed to keep the true aspect of time in its fixed timeframes which leads me to the Scriptural Doctrine of SET FEASTSJahs SET feasts dont wander they are fixed on their dates and days of the week forever, this is why they are called the Set Feasts, because they are set at their Appointed Time forever.For example, on the Originators Calendar the Passover and Unleavened Bread Feast will always begin on the first day of the weekThe waving of the SHEAF will always be on the first day of the week after the 7th day of Unleavened BreadThe Day of Firstfruits also called Pentecost in the Greek, will always occur on the 1st day of the weekThe Feast of Trumpets which is the 1st day of the 7th month, will always occur on the 7th day of the weekThe Atonement will always be on the 2nd day of the weekly cycle and the Feast of Tabernacles will always begin on the first day of the weekly cycleThis is the way the Creator designed HIS SET FEASTS, and it is patterned from the 7-day creation week found in Genesis chapter 1 and 2 this creation week is the blueprint and foundation to all the SET feasts .
· Numbers 29:39 -  These things ye shall do unto JAH in your set feasts, beside your vows, and your freewill offerings, for your burnt offerings, and for your meat offerings, and for your drink offerings, and for your peace offerings.
· 1Chronicles 23:31 -  And to offer all burnt sacrifices unto JAH in the sabbaths, in the new [months], and on the set feasts, by number, according to the order commanded unto them, continually before JAH:
· 2 Chronicles 31:3 -  He appointed also the king's portion of his substance for the burnt offerings, to wit, for the morning and evening burnt offerings, and the burnt offerings for the sabbaths, and for the new [months], and for the set feasts, as it is written in the law of JAH.
· Ezra 3:5 -  And afterward offered the continual burnt offering, both of the new [months], and of all the set feasts of JAH that were consecrated, and of every one that willingly offered a freewill offering unto JAH.
· Nehemiah 10:33 -  For the shewbread, and for the continual meat offering, and for the continual burnt offering, of the sabbaths, of the new [months], for the set feasts, and for the holy things, and for the sin offerings to make an atonement for Israel, and for all the work of the house of our Maker.
As earlier said, all the feasts occur on the same DATE and DAY OF THE WEEK forever .using any other calendar besides the True Calendar will have the feast dates wandering throughout the weekly cycle.Just as the Sabbath is a fixed Feast that occurs on the 7th day of the weekly cycle, even so the other feasts of JAH also occur on the same days of the week foreverUsing a solar, lunar or luni-solar calendar will cause the days of the feasts to vary throughout the years of creation nuff said.One love to all.Check out the website of the Zion Assembly of Jah with over 70 articles to study at http://www.members.tripod.com/zionofjah/Our join our discussion forum at email@example.comThere is much information on the Scriptural Almenach (Calendar), the Creator's Universe, His Name, Laws, Festivals and plan of Salvation at these links. Enjoy!Glory be to Jah and His Son Jahshuwah!
- Sirach 47:10 -  He beautified their feasts, and set in order the solemn times until the end, that they might praise His holy name, and that the temple might sound from morning. (Apocrypha)
Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail.