The Repairers of the Breach
- Grace and Peace to all,Have a peaceful and blessed Sabbath this weekend...The second law of thermodynamics tells us that: unless there is an input of information and/or energy, all material things will deteriorate, decay and eventually fall apart.In other words, in the physical universe about us, the work of restoration and repair is absolutely essential, or else deterioration, decay and death will result. In the book of Isaiah the Almighty Jah calls certain believers Builders of old waste places, Repairers of the Breach, Restorers of paths to dwell in. Here is the text:· Isaiah 58:12 - And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The Repairer of the Breach, The Restorer of paths to dwell in.Who are these folks? Do you know any of them? Can you point to someone and say He or She is a repairer of the Breach, a Restorer of paths to dwell in.? Yes, who are these people? Today we will find out. To begin with, what is a breach?The Oxford dictionary says this about the word breach - 1. A breaking of or failure to observe law or contract etc. (breach of contract) 2. an opening or gap, breakthrough.So we can see physically speaking, a breach is a broken section or gap in a wall, a fence or a hedge. But notice the first definition gives us the spiritual definition, a breaking of or failure to observe law.In warfare or agriculture, a breach is a place where the enemy comes in to destroy or where the sheep break out and get lost. As every farmer knows, repairing breaches, broken fences, cattle paddocks etc. is a never-ending task. No matter how well built a fence may be, there will come a time when it will need to be repaired. This also applies to the walls surrounding cities or large properties.Thieves can break into even the best of walls. Thereafter every gap is an open invitation to thieves or vandals to enter in. If domestic cattle, sheep, goats, cows etc., are kept, then the need to repair breaches is all the more urgent; because these creatures will break out as sure as night follows day.In spiritual matters, a breach in a defensive wall is even more serious, because it lets Satan in and encourages JAHS sheep to stray. It will lead them to breach or break the Originator's Spiritual Law and it is an invasion on His property. Let us now consider some examples from Scripture of the responsibilities of JAHS people.1. REPAIRERS Of THE BREACHKing Jehoash· 2 Kings 12:1-5 - In the seventh year of Jahu Jahoash began to reign; and forty years reigned he in Jahrushalem (Jerusalem). And his mothers name was Zibiah of Beer-sheba.2: And Jehoash did that which was right in the sight of Jah all his days wherein Jahoiada the priest instructed him.3: But the high places were not taken away: the people still sacrificed and burnt incense in the high places. 4: And Jehoash said to the priests, All the money of the dedicated things that is brought into the house of Jah, even the money of every one that passeth the account, the money that every man is set at, and all the money that cometh into any mans heart to bring into the house of Jah, 5: Let the priests take it to them, every man of his acquaintance: and let them repair the breaches of the house, wheresoever any breach shall be found.That was the kings order, to repair the breaches of Jahs temple. But alas! It was not obeyed.The priests werent interested in repairing the Temple of JAH. All the tithes that came in were spent on their own homes and on their own interests. Jahs Temple began to fall into disrepair!· Verse 6-15 - But it was so, that in the three and twentieth year of king Jehoash the priests had not repaired the breaches of the house. 7: Then king Jehoash called for Jehoiada the priest, and the other priests, and said unto them, Why repair ye not the breaches of the house? now therefore receive no more money of your acquaintance, but deliver it for the breaches of the house. 8: And the priests consented to receive no more money of the people, neither to repair the breaches of the house. 9: But Jehoiada the priest took a chest, and bored a hole in the lid of it, and set it beside the altar, on the right side as one cometh into the house of Jah: and the priests that kept the door put therein all the money that was brought into the house of Jah. 10: And it was so, when they saw that there was much money in the chest, that the kings scribe and the high priest came up, and they put up in bags, and told the money that was found in the house of Jah. 11: And they gave the money, being told, into the hands of them that did the work, that had the oversight of the house of Jah: and they laid it out to the carpenters and builders, that wrought upon the house of Jah, 12: And to masons, and hewers of stone, and to buy timber and hewed stone to repair the breaches of the house of Jah, and for all that was laid out for the house to repair it. 13: Howbeit there were not made for the house of Jah bowls of silver, snuffers, basons, trumpets, any vessels of gold, or vessels of silver, of the money that was brought into the house of Jah: 14: But they gave that to the workmen, and repaired therewith the house of Jah. 15: Moreover they reckoned not with the men, into whose hand they delivered the money to be bestowed on workmen: for they dealt faithfully.King JosiahThe same thing happened in the reign of young king Jahsiah. Money gathered up was given to conscientious and faithful workers to repair the Temple of Jah.· 2 Kings 22:1-7 - Josiah was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned thirty and one years in Jahoshalem. And his mothers name was Jedidah, the daughter of Adaiah of Boscath. 2: And he did that which was right in the sight of Jah, and walked in all the way of David his father, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left. 3: And it came to pass in the eighteenth year of king Josiah, that the king sent Shaphan the son of Azaliah, the son of Meshullam, the scribe, to the house of Jah, saying, 4: Go up to Hilkiah the high priest, that he may sum the silver which is brought into the house of Jah, which the keepers of the door have gathered of the people: 5: And let them deliver it into the hand of the DOERS OF THE WORK, that have the oversight of the house of Jah: and let them give it to the doers of the work which is in the house of Jah, to repair the breaches of the house, 6: Unto carpenters, and builders, and masons, and to buy timber and hewn stone to repair the house. 7: Howbeit there was no reckoning made with them of the money that was delivered into their hand, because they dealt faithfully.2. REPAIRERS IN NEHEMIAHS DAYIn Nehemiah chapter 3 we find a long list of believers names who repaired the broken wall of Jahrushalem: they consisted of nobles, rulers, goldsmiths, traders, chemists, priests - both men and women.Ill quote a few names. Note the repetition of the word repaired.· Nehemijah 3:5-32 - And next unto them the Tekoites repaired; but their nobles put not their necks to the work of their JAH. 6: Moreover the old gate repaired Jehoiada the son of Paseah, and Meshullam the son of Besodeiah; they laid the beams thereof, and set up the doors thereof, and the locks thereof, and the bars thereof. 7: And next unto them repaired Melatiah the Gibeonite, and Jadon the Meronothite, the men of Gibeon, and of Mizpah, unto the throne of the governor on this side the river.8: Next unto him repaired Uzziel the son of Harhaiah, of the goldsmiths. Next unto him also repaired Hananiah the son of one of the apothecaries, and they fortified Jahoshalem unto the broad wall. 9: And next unto them repaired Rephaiah the son of Hur, the ruler of the half part of Jahoshalem. 10: And next unto them repaired Jedaiah the son of Harumaph, even over against his house. And next unto him repaired Hattush the son of Hashabniah. 11: Malchijah the son of Harim, and Hashub the son of Pahath-moab, repaired the other piece, and the tower of the furnaces. 12: And next unto him repaired Shallum the son of Halohesh, the ruler of the half part of Jahoshalem, he and his daughters. 13: The valley gate repaired Hanun, and the inhabitants of Zanoah; they built it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and a thousand cubits on the wall unto the dung gate.14: But the dung gate repaired Malchiah the son of Rechab, the ruler of part of Beth-haccerem; he built it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof. 15: But the gate of the fountain repaired Shallun the son of Col-hozeh, the ruler of part of Mizpah; he built it, and covered it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and the wall of the pool of Siloah by the kings garden, and unto the stairs that go down from the city of David. 16: After him repaired Nehemiah the son of Azbuk, the ruler of the half part of Beth-zur, unto the place over against the sepulchres of David, and to the pool that was made, and unto the house of the mighty. 17: After him repaired the Levites, Rehum the son of Bani. Next unto him repaired Hashabiah, the ruler of the half part of Keilah, in his part. 18: After him repaired their brethren, Bavai the son of Henadad, the ruler of the half part of Keilah. 19: And next to him repaired Ezer the son of Jeshua, the ruler of Mizpah, another piece over against the going up to the armoury at the turning of the wall. 20: After him Baruch the son of Zabbai earnestly repaired the other piece, from the turning of the wall unto the door of the house of Eliashib the high priest. 21: After him repaired Meremoth the son of Urijah the son of Koz another piece, from the door of the house of Eliashib even to the end of the house of Eliashib. 22: And after him repaired the priests, the men of the plain. 23: After him repaired Benjamin and Hashub over against their house. After him repaired Azariah the son of Maaseiah the son of Ananiah by his house. 24: After him repaired Binnui the son of Henadad another piece, from the house of Azariah unto the turning of the wall, even unto the corner. 27: After them the Tekoites repaired another piece, over against the great tower that lieth out, even unto the wall of Ophel. 28: From above the horse gate repaired the priests, every one over against his house. 29: After them repaired Zadok the son of Immer over against his house. After him repaired also Shemaiah the son of Shechaniah, the keeper of the east gate. 31: After him repaired Malchiah the goldsmiths son unto the place of the Nethinims, and of the merchants, over against the gate Miphkad, and to the going up of the corner. 32: And between the going up of the corner unto the sheep gate repaired the goldsmiths and the merchants.Oh yes, all these believers most certainly were Repairers of the Breach.· Isaiah 61:4 - And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.3. THE OPPOSITION· Nehemijah 4:6-10 - So built we the wall; and all the wall was joined together unto the half thereof: for the people had a mind to work. 7: But it came to pass, that when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and the Arabians, and the Ammonites, and the Ashdodites, heard that the walls of Jahoshalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth, 8: And conspired all of them together to come and to fight against Jahrusalem, and to hinder it. 9: Nevertheless we made our prayer unto our JAH, and set a watch against them day and night, because of them. 10: And Judah said, The strength of the bearers of burdens is decayed, and there is much rubbish; so that we are not able to build the wall.Read this whole chapter about the danger of repairing the breaches. They had to repair with their swords girded by their sides ready to fight.4. BUILDING MATERIALS & ARCHITECTEveryone knows that without good materials it is not possible to produce a good job. Even in the baking of cakes, you must have good ingredients if you want good results. But in spiritual matters this basic fact is ignored by many people.The essential ingredients for spiritual buildings are JAHS truth, His law and His Word Jahoshuwah the Messijah. And the Master Builder must be Jah Himself. If these building materials and the Holy Architect are missing, disaster is sure to follow.· Isaiah 30:8-15 - Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: 9: That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of Jah: 10: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: 11: Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Jahzrael (Israel) to cease from before us. 12: Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: 13: Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant. 14: And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit. 15: For thus saith the Almighty JAH, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.5. BOGUS BUILDERS / FALSE PROPHETSBogus builders abound in the building trade and many well-designed buildings have collapsed into a heap of rubble because the workmen have stolen the cement or failed to do a proper job. It is exactly the same in the spiritual realm.Spiritual swindlers posing as priests, teachers and preachers have used a pathetic array of human traditions, vain visions, pagan practices, false prophecies, erroneous astronomical calendars, outright lies and bogus Bibles, which is sure to collapse in the Day of JAHS anger. All these are false foundations of which Jah will expose with His words and Wrath.· Ezekiel 13:1-14 - And the word of Jah came unto me, saying, 2: Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of Jah; 3: Thus saith the Almighty JAH; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing! 4: O Jahzrael, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts. 5: Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of Jah. 6: They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, Jah saith: and Jah hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word. 7: Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, Jah saith it; albeit I have not spoken? 8: Therefore thus saith the Almighty JAH; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Almighty JAH. 9: And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Jisrael, neither shall they enter into the land of Jahzrael; and ye shall know that I am the Almighty JAH. 10: Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter: 11: Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it. 12: Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it? 13: Therefore thus saith the Almighty JAH; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it. 14: So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am Jah.6. THE SABBATH BREACHEver since the creation of the world Satan has endeavored to break into the Most Highs territory and lead His people astray. Satans greatest delight is to make breaches in JAHS fences and walls; whether they be in His Law, Calendar, congregation, in believers homes or even in the true believers mind. If he can break in and cause chaos, sorrow and death, Satans joy is complete. Satan (Lucifer) is a sadist of unspeakable depravity. His unholy spirit has motivated earths most evil men. The Almightys two holy and jahsher gifts to mankind in the Garden of Eden were:
In regards to the Marriage BondNo one needs reminding these days of how marriages and relationships, the world over are falling apart. The sexual act, which the Almighty ordained for the continuation of the human race and the loving bond between a man and his wife, has become the foundation of a sex-crazed entertainment industry.Movies, videos, magazines, music, sexual dancing and blatant sex advertising are all big business these days. All these things openly condone or encourage sin. All this in the world is what is really going on, and to even think what is going on behind the scenes in the multi-billion dollar Sex Industry of Babylon is sickening.The Weekly SabbathI will concentrate on the second gift Jah gave mankind at creation - the weekly Sabbath!· Genesis 2:1-3 - Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2: And on the seventh day Jah ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.3: And Jah blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which Jah created and made.Obviously the Almighty Jah didnt need to rest after six days of work; for He never becomes tired or even needs to sleep (Psalm 121:4). He rested on that first Sabbath to set man an example. Later He placed the Sabbath command at the very heart of His law.· Exodus 20:8-11- Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9: Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10: But the seventh day IS the sabbath of Jah thy Maker: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11: For in six days Jah made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore Jah blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.Notice those two vital points:
- The Marriage Bond
- The 7th day Sabbath, which is a prime foundation of Jahs Almenach (Calendar) and appointed festivals Satan has attacked both.
Believers in Jahshuwah who refuse to keep the seventh day Sabbath (Saturday) are on dangerous ground; especially those who now know what it represents and who it is a memorial of. We may liken the weekly Sabbath to the heartbeat of JAH.When kept in the right frame of mind, the weekly Sabbath is one of the greatest acts of faith in Jah. Those who truly believe the Genesis record will honour the Almightys Sabbath and FIXED Holy Days. In a day when billions of souls, believe in the unproved theories of Evolution and science, the Almighty is calling His people to keep the weekly Sabbath and His Annual Sabbaths- as an act of faith in the Scriptural account of Creation!A Holy ConvocationMoreover, the weekly Sabbath and the Fixed Holy Days are the appointed times when the Most High meets with His people as a congregation rather than as individuals. He is the One who Appointed these times on His Almenach at their Set dates. They are not just times of physical rest and refreshment, but they are times to meet Jah and to learn about His Son, His law and His plans.The weekly Sabbath is a time to join with family members and other believers in worship. According to Scripture, the weekly Sabbath is a holy convocation. This means it is a sacred, assembly - one that is commanded of JAH! Failure to attend Sabbath and Holy assemblies at their Fixed time, without a very good reason, is disobedience. It is a sure way to spiritual decay and defeat.· Leviticus 23:3 - Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of Jah in all your dwellings.· Isaiah 58:11-14 - And Jah shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. 12: And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. 13: If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of Jah, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 14: Then shalt thou delight thyself in Jah; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jahcob thy father: for the mouth of Jah hath spoken it.7. SUMMARYWe of Zion are attempting to repair the Breach in Jahs Laws, Doctrines, Calendar and Appointed Holy Times and we urge you to do your shareWho can be these repairers of the breach? Can you become one of them? The answer is: every believer can.
- The seventh day IS the Sabbath. Not was, but IS!
- And why should we keep the Sabbath? The answer is because the seventh day Sabbath is the holy appointed memorial of Jah the Maker.
May the Almighty JAH grant us all success in this noble work is my prayer for His Names sake.Check out the website of the Zion Assembly of Jah with over 70 articles to study at http://www.members.tripod.com/zionofjah/Our join our discussion forum at email@example.comThere is much information on the Scriptural Almenach (Calendar), the Creator's Universe, His Name, Laws, Festivals and plan of Salvation at these links. Enjoy!Glory be to Jah and His Son Jahshuwah!
- A breach is a break or gap in a wall or fence. Through it the enemy can come in and through it the innocent may wander off and be lost. It is also a breaking of the law
- Repairing spiritual breaches is the responsibility of all believers, especially that of the assembly. The Almighty will withhold His blessings from you if you fail to do your duty.
- No matter what your profession: (ruler, goldsmith, chemist, farmer - man or woman) you can become a Repairer of the Breach, a Restorer of paths to dwell in. But expect opposition; because the enemy of souls is never pleased when breaches are being repaired, or when the old paths are being restored.
- It is absolutely essential that only the finest of materials be used to repair these spiritual breaches, which are JAHS truth, His law and His Word and His Almenach (Calendar) .Only these must be used. Private opinions, human traditions, pagan practices, or downright falsehood will not do. Like untempered mortar these will never stand the test of Holy Judgement.
- We can compare false religions, prophets and teachers to bogus builders. In the Time of trouble their flimsy structures and vain prophecies will collapse in ruins.
- Many Spiritual Breaches have been made in the Almightys property: Married life the true Almenach and festivals, the law of Jah and the real Word of the Creator; all have been broken into, vandalized and mutilated. Let us restore them to their former glory. If we do this conscientiously we will be called Repairers of the Breach, the Restorers of paths to dwell in.
Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com