Shalom LeTrueCommunity members

  • boydloyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2006
      The banner message of the group "to restore the physical and
      spiritual conditions to those which existed at the time of the
      apostles..." attracted me to look a little closer at this group. By
      was of introduction, I'm retired, followed several trades like city
      traffic control, construction, beef processing work, and newspaper
      work. Recently, a deeper study of the Sacred scriptures of Torah-
      Tanach and new covenant has taken my interest. I had intended a
      further reading of the Torah, etc., beginning in 2006. Promptly I was
      presented with studying Hebrew language, and have enjoyed this
      study. (Still in kindergarden.) Earlier I had looked into the greek
      of the new testament, mainly with interlinear and concordance helps.
      Still in Kindergarden with greek, too. It was from the greek study
      that I came to see a much more serious connection of restoration of
      the original teachings and fellowship of the apostolic company and
      the believers described in chapter two and four of the Acts of the
      Apostles.
      The outstanding features of the writings in Acts emphasize the
      Name of Yahshua and the power therein, the power and energy outpoured
      by the Ruach HaKodesh, and the preaching and teaching of the Kingdom
      of God. In these prime matters, and the proper restoration of
      these, is what I seek, and encourage all men to be of this mind.
      Hopeful to see good exchanges here. May Yahshua's Kingdom prosper in
      all his Holy talmudim... Lee
    • The Community of YAHWEH
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2006
        Shalom Lee!

        Welcome to The True Community Group, and Thank you very much for
        kindly sharing your personal experience, and testimony in your
        walking on the Road of The Truth!

        May our Father YAHWEH Bless your Insight of HIS Will and Word, The
        Truth!

        True Love in HIS Beloved Son, and our Savior YAHSHUA MESSIYAH,

        Carlo and Davide Tognoni

        The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA

        www.thecommunityofyahweh.com

        --- In TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com, "boydloyd" <boydleland@...>