Invitation to my wiki thetruecommunity

  • PBwiki User
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      Hi!

      I made a PBwiki, and would like to share it with you.

      A wiki is an easy-to-use Web page that lets you collaborate with other people--no special knowledge required. It's unbelievably easy to use. You just start typing! This is useful because it allows us all to create new pages, make links to pages we've already made, and let others edit the wiki, too. We can all add to this wiki.

      This link will take you to the wiki and allow you to create and edit pages, add to discussions, and upload files.
      https://thetruecommunity.pbwiki.com/?aph=cd14f3dc27b4382186e7e83e43b1f726d5e0cc3b

      Sent by PBwiki on behalf of yahwehcommunity@...