RE: [TheTrueCommunity] Interest in Common-Ownership Communities?

  • TRACY NORTON
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      Any progress made in pursuing this idea?

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2005
        Hi. I've gotten a few replies indicating some interest in the idea of common-ownership community. I think about 7 people. I've added your email address to my list now. I've just emailed a bunch more people today. Many are already members of similar communities, but probably most have mostly private ownership. I'm hoping to idea-storm with people before long on this. Want to do that? Aloha. Lloyd

        Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 15:37:08 -0400
        From: "TRACY NORTON"
        Subject: RE: Interest in Common-Ownership Communities?

        http://mail.yahoo.com