Re: [TheTrueCommunity] Re: [TheTrueSabbathsAndNewMoons] Do we begin the Count to Pentecost after the Seventh Sabbath?

  • The Community of YAHWEH
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
      Shalom Everyone!

      Even if I don't follow Lunar Sabbaths (that I believe to be a wrong theory and doctrine), Genesis Chapter 1, that Jahzrah used to try to DISPROVE Lunar Sabbaths, on the contrary, could be used from Lunar Sabbatarians to support their belief.

      In fact, being the Moon (and also the Sun, and the Stars) "made" as a lesser Light in the Sky (not "created", as the Hebrew word used means, otherwise there would be three Days without Sun, and Moon, and Stars, but with Evening, meaning sunset to dark, and Morning, meaning dawn to sunrise - Genesis 1:3-13), only in Day 4 (Genesis 1:14-19), that would mean that, in the previous Three Days, it remained Dark, Covered, and that is just the case of the Moon at Conjunction, that often remains Dark, Covered for about Three Days (from 1 1/2 Days to 3 1/2 Days) in the Northern Emisphere (where the Garden of Eden was, and where Yerusalem is, both references from where the time began).

      And that could mean that the New Moon (Conjunction, alignement of the Moon with the Sun, and the Earth) would be occurred just BEFORE Day One, when the Light was Made on the Earth (Genesis 1:3-5), when darkness still was on the Earth (Genesis 1:2), and so to be used as support of the Lunar Sabbaths theory and doctrine, and NOT on the contrary, to try to DISPROVE it.

      May our Creator and Father and Supreme Savio(u)r YAHWEH (YHWH) Bless your Insight of HIS Will and Word, The Truth!

      True Love in HIS Beloved Son and our High Priest and Personal Savio(u)r YAHSHUA (YAHWSHUA) MESSIYAH (MASHIACH),

      Carlo Tognoni

      The Community of YAHWEH For The Disciples of YAHSHUA